• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Detailed, in depth Sci-fi plot

Lee7647

Hey there, my name's Mason, and I'm 25. I'm new on this site, but a longtime RPer.

I have a pretty intense sci-fi plot I've been working on for a while, and I'm hoping to find someone who'd be willing to work with me (any gender welcome). Below is the history and setting I have in mind, as well as a small taste of my writing and the plot.

It's been about 700 years since the first human reached the moon. 670 years since the first real settlement on another planet, Mars, was founded. And 500 years since the human race finally developed interstellar travel. After that, space travel technology rapidly advanced rapidly and humans spread from world to world, adapting and growing new cultures. Now, the Confederation of Worlds, or CW, acts as the governing force of this interstellar society. While each world has their own government, the CW has a code that all worlds have agreed upon to follow to keep order and peace- the new form of the ancient United Nations. Because of the numerous habitable worlds and moons, the CW established it’s headquarters in the Vega system, on Vega 5.
Unfortunately, this was an unwelcome neighbor for the inhabitants of Vega 7, or Trondheim, the first colony of the Vega system, and one of the first fully established worlds. As their system began welcoming more and more settlements Trondheim had become isolated and independent, rarely visited by other humans. When the CW decided to make Vega 5 (Lusitania) home, they didn’t realize how far Trondheim had strayed from the rest of humankind. They discovered a world of lawlessness and violence. The CW set out to control this wild place, but they were unprepared for the hardiness of the inhabitants. Years of fighting has led to a stalemate, with the CW pulling away from Trondheim and continuing to grow on Lusitania, and the hostile natives of the war-torn world keeping to themselves.
But relations are still tense, and getting worse. While the CW left Trondheim, they set up a blockade around the planet to keep the people trapped on the ground. Even with this, many escape and spread their violent and dangerous ideas of rebellion to other worlds, leading to more problems for the CW.
I’ve been deployed to the world Altair 4, or Moskva, and stationed in the capital city, Ganvor. It’s a dangerous place, far from other worlds, and has been labeled as a potential target for the rebels from Trondheim to sow distrust of the CW due to the high crime rate in it’s cities, which is why the CW has been steadily funneling troops like myself onto the world to keep order.
I walk down the street, alert and scanning the crowd, my hands held lightly behind my back. The marketplace where I’m patrolling is full of people. Vendors- both legal and illegal- set up shop in this sprawling center which stretches a quarter mile through the city and fills with thousands each day. The most I can do is stop brawls that erupt in the street, and keep my eye out for anything out of the ordinary. Other soldiers are also stationed here, but with the immense size of the city, we’re spread thin. I continue my patrol, occasionally stopping to see what goods are for sale. I blink twice rapidly and a display pops up in front of me, invisible to everyone else. I quickly scan the CW crime reports, looking for any trouble nearby, but see nothing. I blink again to turn the implant in my eye off. Most everybody has one these days, even farmers. Mine is programmed into the CW network, but can display the public broadcasts just as easily.

I'm looking for anybody interested in this who can be detailed and well-written, and most importantly creative! I'd like to do this either here, on chatzy, or on Kik (my kik is KVonnegut7647), and I don't mind playing this platonic or romantic. 18+ please. Please drop a reply here, or PM me if you're interested, and we can talk more.

Last edited:
Howdy Mason, I like the background you built here and would like to join in if you'll have me. I'm new to the site and RPing so if your looking for someone with more experience just let me know. Thanks for considering me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back