• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Detailed Fantasy Nation Builder

The Suspicious Eye]@Gilmoregirl12 @Soses-fighter007 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10785-naruyashan/ said:
@Naruyashan[/URL] @CrimsonEclipse
Hey guys you remember Gods of a new Galaxy, which was awesome, this rp is like that.

I was just apart of it. You know the fun crazy pink haired killer.

You haven't changed your avatar.
Nope, not yet. Also, what was all that Easy, Medium, Hard stuff about? Pinkie put Blake down as Medium... Is that a good thing or no? Sorry if I seem wierd or something asking you this, it just bothers me and I've been itching to find out what it means.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I like that name too.

[/QUOTE]
Uh... Yep. That was my idea! I TOTALLY had nothing else in mind!

*Throws a paper full of idea's in the trash*

Then give me one better! I've got the info for the thread typed up dammit!

How about these:

• (Name of Continent or World) Colison (or coliding)
  • The Flags of War
  • Blazing War
  • Interesting thing that will make you join
  • Join us dammit!
  • One to rule
  • Powers of (continent or world)
  • Fate's crossing

Atom said:
THANKS FOR BEING CHATTY WHEN I NEED YOU GUYS!
oh the sarcasm is real

the sarcasm is really real.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

• Interesting thing that will make you join
  • Join us dammit!

[/QUOTE]
Have those ever worked?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It has definitely caught my attention before. xD . I still think that best one was follow that Llama!

[/QUOTE]
It would've caught my attention as well, and that's why I wondered if there was actually an RP named that.

5595e72f4427022e.png

Map finally loaded. Thoughts?

No, it was bad adventure, was the title. Although that would make a great small Rp. Full of wacky stuff. xD I think I might try that, be like a Oregon trail but with more crazy and less dying.

Atom said:
5595e72f4427022e.png

Map finally loaded. Thoughts?
So many forests. And ting islsnds? No ice? And such a limited range of mountains. Plus I think we should make it purple cuz I'm just being lazy now.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No, it was bad adventure, was the title. Although that would make a great small Rp. Full of wacky stuff. xD I think I might try that, be like a Oregon trail but with more crazy and less dying.

So many forests. And ting islsnds? No ice? And such a limited range of mountains. Plus I think we should make it purple cuz I'm just being lazy now.

[/QUOTE]
She's right about the mountains. MY KINGDOM NEEDS MOUNTAINS.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No, it was bad adventure, was the title. Although that would make a great small Rp. Full of wacky stuff. xD I think I might try that, be like a Oregon trail but with more crazy and less dying.

[/QUOTE]
Ice at the bottom and top o.e

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]But it's so tiny!

I demand more mountians and rivers!

Cuz forests are dumb.

So is hw.

[/QUOTE]
Where are we going to get lumber if there are a small amount of forests...? We need Forests, Mountains, and Rivers!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]But it's so tiny!

I demand more mountians and rivers!

Cuz forests are dumb.

So is hw.

[/QUOTE]
forests r epik

forests are where people eat popsicles in secret

(if you catch my drift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

TurtleGod said:
forests r epik

but in a forest you're likely to have your popsicle melt cuz of the warm client. Which is what the indoors infront old a open fridge is the best place to ear popsicles, or any frozen product.

How do I catch a drift?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]but in a forest you're likely to have your popsicle melt cuz of the warm client. Which is what the indoors infront old a open fridge is the best place to ear popsicles, or any frozen product.
How do I catch a drift?

[/QUOTE]
I meant the creepy forests, the ones with fog, and if it has fog, it's probably cold... Right? I don't live in a foggy climate. I mean fridges are nice but what if you have diabetes and you want to eat a popsicle? Forest. It's melty, but that makes it better to watch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

You catch drifts with your body. I think?

Atom said:
Yea I don't think he meant actual popsicles eye.
Who eats fake popsicles. I mean wax tastes terrible.

TurtleGod said:
I meant the creepy forests, the ones with fog, and if it has fog, it's probably cold... Right? I don't live in a foggy climate. I mean fridges are nice but what if you have diabetes and you want to eat a popsicle? Forest. It's melty, but that makes it better to watch ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
You catch drifts with your body. I think?
That was both smart and confusing..... I don't know how to respond to that.

So like surfing drifts?

TurtleGod said:
forests r epik

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]but in a forest you're likely to have your popsicle melt cuz of the warm client. Which is what the indoors infront old a open fridge is the best place to ear popsicles, or any frozen product.
How do I catch a drift?

[/QUOTE]
Reading that killed several brain cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back