• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Detailed Fantasy Nation Builder

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
Pretty straightforward. Fantasy, kingdoms, with a general and slightly generic fantasy plot. Plot twist though! It's a nation builder! Yep, should be fun. And your nation's will have 0 clue what's going to happen so while you bicker and fight amongst yourselves your doom will be preparing.

Whether you and your people survive will be entirely up to you!

This'll be detailed but not super advanced, I'm gauging interest for nation builders in general first and trying to get more people involved with the system.

Post below if interested.

Limited spots, no more than 8 and four or five are already taken.

I've never really done a nation build roleplay before and I'd very much like to try!

Sweetness

I'm working on a good map right now

It's gonna have a hex grid to help out with borders of neighboring nations.

I'm joining. You can't stop me. Be warned though, my civilization will most likely fall first. Imma terrible leader.. . xD

Well, if my civilization falls, and I'm the only one left... Well... Let's just say...

maxresdefault.jpg

(this image, I can't get enough of it)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Awww I'll help you (^.^)If you're worth it.

[/QUOTE]
Didn't you have a mecha RP the I was apart of? Or were you apart of the RP yourself....

@Gilmoregirl12 @Soses-fighter007 @Naruyashan @CrimsonEclipse

Hey guys you remember Gods of a new Galaxy, which was awesome, this rp is like that.

AvidElmV2 said:
Didn't you have a mecha RP the I was apart of? Or were you apart of the RP yourself....
I was just apart of it. You know the fun crazy pink haired killer.

You haven't changed your avatar.

Fuck... eye I'm gonna be pissed if they're ALL interested....

Oh hey I know some of them...

If this works like Civ, my civilization will probably last until I get in the Industrialization era. And then I'll think my tech is better then everyone else's, declare war on everyone, and get destroyed.

The Suspicious Eye]@Gilmoregirl12 @Soses-fighter007 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10785-naruyashan/ said:
@Naruyashan[/URL] @CrimsonEclipse
Hey guys you remember Gods of a new Galaxy, which was awesome, this rp is like that.

I was just apart of it. You know the fun crazy pink haired killer.

You haven't changed your avatar.
I almost forgot about Otak....

And you made me remember him!

*Sobs*

OTAK! COME BACK!

Atom said:
Fuck... eye I'm gonna be pissed if they're ALL interested....
Oh hey I know some of them...
Lol, what? You wanted peeps. xD

AvidElmV2 said:
If this works like Civ, my civilization will probably last until I get in the Industrialization era. And then I'll think my tech is better then everyone else's, declare war on everyone, and get destroyed.
Lol

AvidElmV2 said:

I almost forgot about Otak....

And you made me remember him!

*Sobs*

OTAK! COME BACK!
I miss him too...

I need a title better then Darkness Rising ASAP so i can do the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back