• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Detailed Fantasy Nation Builder

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Who eats fake popsicles. I mean wax tastes terrible.
That was both smart and confusing..... I don't know how to respond to that.

So like surfing drifts?

[/QUOTE]
Eye you're taking the naive act to the extreme tonight xD

Or is it an innocence act? Shit..think...

Atom said:
Eye you're taking the naive act to the extreme tonight xD
Or is it an innocence act? Shit..think...
Well I am way more confused now that I was before.... really confused. Like sea turtle confused.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Well I am way more confused now that I was before.... really confused. Like sea turtle confused.

[/QUOTE]
I'm laughing too hard.

I really am like lost tho. I thought we were talking about things and the food and then climate change. Something bout surfing and then I felt like a sea turtle. Man I could go for some lobster.

Or reindeer... in hotdogs form.

ryanpk200 said:
Reading that killed several brain cells.
It's very interesting, how you need forests.

You need to think outside of the box.

The box you're trapped in?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I really am like lost tho. I thought we were talking about things and the food and then climate change. Something bout surfing and then I felt like a sea turtle. Man I could go for some lobster.
Or reindeer... in hotdogs form.

[/QUOTE]
I mean... sea turtles probably don't taste good.

Pewping everywhere, eating delicious popsicles in forests,

the usual.

All spots are open still. I won't begin closing spots until I have some completed sheets submitted.

Even though I have no affiliation with this Rp, Nor have participated in it.

It seems to be dead, So your Interest is for naught.

I also doubt the people who posted here appreciate the Necro-ing, So I also advise avoid replying on this thread again.

Please try to read the Posting dates and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back