• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Destiny: Seige of the Cabal (OOC)

So once everyone gets their characters in place, I'm going to start the RP. The beginning will take place during the Age of triumph festival. This way we have some time to get situated before the action heats up.

Sorry about not getting a character up. I got distracted last night and I had family here today.

No, there's more than one of exotics. Just like how you make your own Gjallarhorn, other weapons had bean made in large quantity. Example, Truth.

Dude, if we want to keep this going, something's gotta happen. Have us leave the Tower or have the Cabal hit it, I don't care but like I dont want to just abandon this. It started good but we're out of things to talk about.

Ok so I made a post trying to speed things along but there's been nothing afterwards.

So no one is going to respond. I thought we were complaining about this not moving to along. Then I work to push in the main plot and everyone goes dead?

Can I just say though that I pretty much predicted Destiny 2's entire story before it even came out. I mean, read the title of this RP

Nah, I'm not really interested in this any more. It was supposed to be something fun to do while waiting for Desting 2 to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back