• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Destiny: Seige of the Cabal (OOC)

Oh dear. (And thus begins the process of finding what my weapons were)

Primary: Morass AR-4
Secondary: Crow's Eye
Heavy: Sol Edge

howdy
im here sorry but ima say it, im a complete noob with destiny lore. But i do like its cocept though ive only played it once. Would it be ok if i join? and here is an idea, what if you crafted your own story? that way their arent any restrictions?
Latios Latios

Oh dear. (And thus begins the process of finding what my weapons were)

Primary: Morass AR-4
Secondary: Crow's Eye
Heavy: Sol Edge
Thats a Auto Rifle, a Side Arm, and a Sword (I recognize that one immediately though)

howdy
im here sorry but ima say it, im a complete noob with destiny lore. But i do like its cocept though ive only played it once. Would it be ok if i join? and here is an idea, what if you crafted your own story? that way their arent any restrictions?
Latios Latios
I'm not a lore master myself (To lazy to read all the cards), most off the "extra" lore that I know came from videos of people explaining it. But as long as you understand the original concept of the game, you fine.

Your Guardian doesn't have to follow the path yours takes in the game either. Lore wise, Guardians did many things than commit mass alien genocide

But... If you really do want me to put some extra lore into this, I can incorporate things like the new possible Fallen allies and the Vex constructe limbs. Both of the items I just mentioned isnew lore that just recently came out describing Destiny 2

Oh, and Assailant Assailant , you do know that human life spam was GREATLY increased by the arrival of the Traveler. Heck, Lord Saladin (-cough- Lord Salad Head -cough-) was over 400 years old, and still looks to be in his 50's-60's. His exact age is unknown to me but even still

Oh, and Assailant Assailant , you do know that human life spam was GREATLY increased by the arrival of the Traveler. Heck, Lord Saladin (-cough- Lord Salad Head -cough-) was over 400 years old, and still looks to be in his 50's-60's. His exact age is unknown to me but even still
Alright. Why do you tell me that? Is it because of the age I put down?

You actually don't need pictures. I put a picture of my Guardian because I could and wanted to, but all that's really required for armor is weather or not he's wearing an exotic. A discrpition of what he/she looks like and/or the armor pieces he/she is useing.

Yeah but here's the thing. If you have seen the trailer for Destiny 2, all the weaponry is gone. The Cabal destroyed the vaults. So the only weapons Guardian would have is what ever they were carring at the time.

Yeah but here's the thing. If you have seen the trailer for Destiny 2, all the weaponry is gone. The Cabal destroyed the vaults. So the only weapons Guardian would have is what ever they were carring at the time.
Well shit. I guess I'll just have to pick one then.

Here's both the trailers in case your wondering. The second one shows the vaults being destroyed. Cayde even says the stuff is all gone

I'm finding pictures for my character. I have all the weapons, I just need the one of the character.

I'm finding pictures for my character. I have all the weapons, I just need the one of the character.
As I said before, pic of character is optional. I only did mine because I simply had one of my Guardian from when I play and I wanted to put it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back