• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings { Desires ! } Searching for RP companions!

TakumiSakata

Magic Eight Ball
Greetings everyone ! I am currently in search ( and desiring ) to explore a tone of different settings and looking for new roleplay companions. In short, all I require from a companion is semi-literacy, I am willing to adjust to your size, although I would prefer to steer away from one-liners.

Check it out below to see what I'm willing to roleplay as, also keep in mind that I am open to suggestions ! The characters below are just some of the ones I have roleplayed as in the past.

| GANTZ |

I am willing to roleplay as :​
  • Masaru Kato
  • Joichiro Nishi
Looking for :​
  • Kurono Kei
  • Megumi Kishimoto
  • Yoshikazu Suzuki
  • I am open for any other Gantz character, also OC's are very welcome.

| ONE PUNCH MAN |

• Genos
  • Saitama
Looking for :​
  • Any canon or oc character, I am very open to choice.

| BERSERK |

• Guts

I am looking for :​

• Can be any canon or oc which is relatable to Berserk.

These are some of the scenarios I am looking for, although you will be surprised that I am awfully open to suggestions. If you would like to have a roleplay companion for a spin on your own canon or oc's universe, hit me up and I might cook something up. All in all, don't be afraid to approach me via PM's, I'm looking forward to finding great roleplaying companions !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back