• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Derpy Dev Likes Superheroes

Derpy Dev

to nobody's surprise he's not straight
Hello! I have always loved superhero settings, so I'd like to try a superhero themed 1x1.

Post length? It can vary if you ask me. Usually I like to have longer posts, but while my character's talking/fighting/whatevering with another player, it can be shorter. As long as you give me something to work with and your posts are at least a decent-sized paragraph, it's good.

Romance? Love romance! I can do pretty much anything - any gender, MxF, MxM, or FxF. So take your pick if you want a romance RP.

Plots? I can work out more details in PM, but basically I'm looking for an RP where one of us can play a villain and the other can play a hero. Preferably, we can focus on a relationship/dynamic between the hero and villain, as well as having a shit load of side characters.

This is all on a first come first serve basis, so I'll likely only attempt things with the first two players. But if something goes awry, I may bump the thread.

So! Anyone game?

So I got six replies to this. Four here, two in PM. All of whom appeared in around a 40 minute period. I'll be sending and responding to PMs from the ones who I'd like to try stuff with. So, uh, I've never gotten this many responses in this short of a timeframe, so here's a suggestion: you guys already know you all have the same tastes in RP. You might want to pair up together :P

Feel free to use this thread to pair up with each other from this point onwards though. And if you guys are still open later and one of the partners I try something with backs out, I may get back to you. We'll see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back