• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC

Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION
I'm planning to have a Knight that is basically on loan from the Vatican. He's a veteran of a secret black-ops unit called Vatican Section XIII "Judas" that only obeys the pope with their mission being destroying clandestine threats to the Church and the World. They're as the name suggests, the apostles of Judas, the guy who betrayed Jesus. They serve as the elite assassins who get their hands dirty. They see themselves as the necessary evil that must be tolerated in order to purge the world of evil much, much worse than them, in their eyes heathens, heretics, and beasts. They see themselves as ordained to undertake this unholy task because no-one will. My character is basically on loan from the Vatican they're extremely worried about the existence of these heretical beings called vampires and he's amongst their most elite.

Does that sound good or am I a bit too aggressive on creating my own lore?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Everyone, please read the rules and take care not to skim !! The rules include details about activity and writing expectations. You might also have missed something important out 0w0.

If y'all don't read, smh, I'm going to tag y'all and kick your doors down !! >:^D​

Oh, I have a character in mind. I just like writing combat a lot.
Then I'm glad you're still onboard with us !! >w<
I'm planning to have a Knight that is basically on loan from the Vatican. He's a veteran of a secret black-ops unit called Vatican Section XIII "Judas" that only obeys the pope with their mission being destroying clandestine threats to the Church and the World. They're as the name suggests, the apostles of Judas, the guy who betrayed Jesus. They serve as the elite assassins who get their hands dirty. They see themselves as the necessary evil that must be tolerated in order to purge the world of evil much, much worse than them, in their eyes heathens, heretics, and beasts. They see themselves as ordained to undertake this unholy task because no-one will. My character is basically on loan from the Vatican they're extremely worried about the existence of these heretical beings called vampires and he's amongst their most elite.

Does that sound good or am I a bit too aggressive on creating my own lore?

Aww, don't worry about it too much. ^-^ We always appreciate and value the interest in the roleplay !! With that said, though, before two years ago, vampires and humans were generally living side-by-side in more-or-less harmony. Things only started to heat up after the sudden vampire outburst that cropped up two years ago in London.

It's unlikely that the Vatican would have a special vampire-elimination task force on-hand in a snap, but as for the existence of a secret cabal of assassins, employed by the Church to eliminate threats (in general), I believe that Seven and I will have to discuss that a little more before we hand down our verdict on it. If you wish, we can contact you in PM to possibly discuss this?
My character idea is basically a religious priest full of zeal, determined to purge the world of the unholy. He sees vampires as living affronts to God and anyone that follows any other religion as heathens to be purged. He's a sadist, who enjoys torturing his subjects before ridding the world of him. I kinda plan him to sort of be an in-faction antagonist, an extremist amongst their ranks who does not take it lightly on anyone who doubts their cause.

Basically, suffer not the Heathen, the Heretic, and the Beast.
This idea is fine, but I want to ask why he holds such vehemence for vampires?
Also, why must we provide an RP sample that is written between the span of one month?

This is for us to more accurately gauge your writing and to help us determine if we're compatible !! Alternatively, you may also write a new sample, if you wish, so long as it hits six hundred words and beyond. ^w^

Aww, don't worry about it too much. ^-^ We always appreciate and value the interest in the roleplay !! With that said, though, before two years ago, vampires and humans were generally living side-by-side in more-or-less harmony. Things only started to heat up after the sudden vampire outburst that cropped up two years ago in London.

Where was that said in the Lore, I kinda got the impression that Vampires were regarded with hate from the very start. I mean it's their very nature to constantly plague humanity. I do myself not think the two can live in peace. Humanity will never allow itself to be prey or cattle by its very nature, so they will not tolerate the very existence of vampires. But Vampires must kill humans to live. One side seeks to turn the other into cattle while the other fights for freedom by the total genocide of the other. It is impossible in my mind for the two to ever co-exist.

If you wish, we can contact you in PM to possibly discuss this?
Sure!

IThis idea is fine, but I want to ask why he holds such vehemence for vampires?
Well, part of my plan is that he was raised from childhood in a religious orphanage due to the fact that his parents and all living relatives were slaughtered by a Vampire. Later in his life, he crucified the Witch-king of Achaia on the battlements above his incinerated city. He also believes that they are living affronts to God in every manner since they owe their creation to the devil and willfully kill God's children. There is no such thing as a good vampire and they must all be exterminated entirely. He has both a personal and ideological hate against them.

TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple we appreciate your ideas, please PM for further discussion though. Include pinnasina pinnasina as well. But I believe you have misread our plot somewhere along the line. We would be glad to explain in private, as I feel like discussing here would further confuse everyone else who already has the right idea.

hi! Thank you for showing interest, really appreciate it <3 I'll try to answer your questions the best I can!

1. That will be fine! While we appreciate activity on ooc, but as long as you provide adequate contribution to character plotting and the stuff, you're good!
2. Hm, how further back are we speaking? There is an option to write something new with the prompt provided, so I'd suggest that ^-^
3. - Various of ways. Of course you will all be chosen as the best of the best as you are humanity's last hope. Maybe you were a knight of the royal family who rised up to the challenge. Maybe you are a noble who is skilled enough in combat and wanted to apply. Or maybe you are a commoner who has exceptional talent and even got the commitee to hire you themselves. If you're confused to how your character would fit into the recruiting system, we can discuss via PM (:
- The cases are rising, so there will be lots of vampire attack cases in the news. A common person would know just as much: that the vampires have gone mad. An expert would know as much as the lore provides and nothing more.
- Uleandite is fancy coal. It provides double the energy and is literally everywhere. They have some properties that will be revealed soon but otherwise think of them as fancy coal ^-^ They also allow the development of tech to be slightly faster than the supposed era (e.g. there would be basic cars by now, or maybe zeppelins!) But note that they are not some sort of pixie dust that can magic their way for everything.

I hope these would do for now :3 further questions are welcome!

Thanks! This all fits well with my concept, so I'll work on my character over the coming days then and message you both when ready :)

Tfw you haven't made any progress on the CS today and your mouse's scroll wheel, scroll button and right click are broken, forcing you to replace it.

Tfw you haven't made any progress on the CS today and your mouse's scroll wheel, scroll button and right click are broken, forcing you to replace it.

I tried to sad react this, but alas there is no sad react :/

I'm making slow progress on my form - the concept is all there, it's just writing things up that's taking time after long days of sorting my church website out for work. Hoping to have it done for Sunday, though my writing example may have to come a bit later.

I'm making slow progress on my form - the concept is all there, it's just writing things up that's taking time after long days of sorting my church website out for work. Hoping to have it done for Sunday, though my writing example may have to come a bit later.

Yea, there be no sad emoticons on this sight.

But anyway, I just finished the biography. All that's left is the writing sample.

no sad react so here's a cookie :')

Yea, there be no sad emoticons on this sight.

But anyway, I just finished the biography. All that's left is the writing sample.
Also so looking forward to you guys' sheets ! <3

Btw, must the writing sample be specifically from the character's childhood or can it be from any other point in time?
I placed that as a guide to make things easier, but if you have other ideas they're also welcome (: We'll just use it to gauge your writing abilities since this is considered an adv-lit group ^-^

Well, I don't understand how's that odd since holy artifacts such as holy water are shown to affect Vampires and that the weapons of the round table exist. But I do understand where you're coming from and I shall do as you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back