• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π”Ήπ•£π• π•œπ•–π•Ÿ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•šπ•€π•– (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i could get a short post out, perhaps ? that or depending on what we want to do ? we could do a brief timeskip ? nothing major - just where we can get the meeting up and rolling ? but 's just my thoughts ^^ feel free to ignore me <3

Personally I find it a bit rude for Mirai-chan Mirai-chan to post on 5 other games but leave everyone else here waiting for over 2 weeks.
what's the writer's equivalent of one's eyes being bigger than their stomach? I've certainly been guilty of the same in the past. the wait is a shame, though.
hopefully mirai will return !

I am back it's just that irl has been Taking me a bit longer to reply

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Just curious to know, are ya still with us for this roleplay friendo? If you're sure you can keep up? If you're sure you wish to stick around, then I'll be understanding enough as long as you're absolutely sure you can post more often.

JJae JJae gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Darkbloom Darkbloom blue tea blue tea VynnyBoy VynnyBoy mocca mocca Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Hello friendos! I am pinging everyone in the roleplay regarding this message mostly to check up on everyone and see if y'all are still interested in continuing the roleplay. If you are! I thank you very much for your continued interest and deeply apologize for the long wait for continuing the moving forward.
I truly thought this had died after a certain period of time had passed and we had still been waiting to get the meeting started and yet that never happened.

Although due to the amount of time that has passed, if everyone is still interested...I can continue to move the story forward if y'all like. If you have lost interest, I completely understand! I thank you for your interest at the time and once again apologize for the delay.

Still interested just having a hard time In irl, My mom is not feeling well, so I've been keeping an eye on her recently.
Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Just curious to know, are ya still with us for this roleplay friendo? If you're sure you can keep up? If you're sure you wish to stick around, then I'll be understanding enough as long as you're absolutely sure you can post more often.

JJae JJae gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Darkbloom Darkbloom blue tea blue tea VynnyBoy VynnyBoy mocca mocca Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Hello friendos! I am pinging everyone in the roleplay regarding this message mostly to check up on everyone and see if y'all are still interested in continuing the roleplay. If you are! I thank you very much for your continued interest and deeply apologize for the long wait for continuing the moving forward.
I truly thought this had died after a certain period of time had passed and we had still been waiting to get the meeting started and yet that never happened.

Although due to the amount of time that has passed, if everyone is still interested...I can continue to move the story forward if y'all like. If you have lost interest, I completely understand! I thank you for your interest at the time and once again apologize for the delay.

Hi! I have yet to post or red over information (you know, school, exams fun stuff) but I am here and excited to help bring this rp to life!

Hey! I am still doing my character sheet (as I have only the background part done) but I wanted to introduce myself here and perhaps get to know the players before getting into the game.

I'm Mr. Skull but you can call me VulcΓ‘n or Vul too. I'll be filling the Black Rose second in command role. And I'm a Spaniard, which means I do have some typos and whatnot, but usually I think my writing is understandable enough.

Anyway, nice to meet you all! I will try to read everything people have written so far. Hopefully we'll get along!

Hey! I am still doing my character sheet (as I have only the background part done) but I wanted to introduce myself here and perhaps get to know the players before getting into the game.

I'm Mr. Skull but you can call me VulcΓ‘n or Vul too. I'll be filling the Black Rose second in command role. And I'm a Spaniard, which means I do have some typos and whatnot, but usually I think my writing is understandable enough.

Anyway, nice to meet you all! I will try to read everything people have written so far. Hopefully we'll get along!
HEYYY. So, I am Rox. I fill the Serpent's Kiss leader with my beautiful Caz. Well, I am German! Which means you are not alone with typos or some minor mistakes.
I am rather active and chaotic but my posts seem decent.

It's nice to have you here!

Quick question how do I access the massive draft I made of my CS after accidentally closing the page?

Yes this is my first calling to use a notes program or text processor instead.

Edit: Actually it got fixed by divine grace as a ray of holy light landed on my computer. The sheet is now posted!

Last edited:
Just looking at the spots filled and character sheets, pretty much all the leaders and 2nd in command are filled, correct? Just wanted to make sure because I’m kinda slow in making my character right now πŸ˜…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back