• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer!

fritznritz

I love her lack of energy!Go girl!give us nothing!
81D2F0FA-EE13-4F5E-8098-572B7CEB5012.gif

Hello! I’m Fritz and I’m looking for a KNY/DS rp! I’m gonna type some things up so you know what I’m looking for!

About me! + Rules!

So I’m Fritz or Ritz haha, I’m a 17 year old female who is in high school school’s closed rn haha I work part-time at a grocery store which is hell right now!! I draw as a past time, in fact I draw all my ocs! I like drawing other people’s ocs too. I adore talking to my partners and fangirling over the dumbest shit.

Bottom is copied and pasted from my other search oop-

Rules/Preferences
Read this, clown
Love me some oc/canon (+ doubling), willing to do ocxoc, but I’m iffy with canonxcanon, it all depends tbh
Okay with m//, f// and het pairings
I really like romance rps eeee
I prefer like 1+ paragraph in our replies
No one liners please!!
I like playing tons of characters/side characters haha.
Don’t bump the thread/pm every hour, I have bad issues with that got stalked because of it one time lololol
If I’m gone for a week go ahead and shoot me a message!
Don’t steal my art! Unless it’s gift at that point it’s yours.
Lemme chat with you,,lemme talk (ooc chatt)
Text talk/smooth brain talk is allowed in ooc but not in the rp (unless they’re textin’ or somethin’)
Speaking of that I speak a lot of monkey nonsense in ooc (aka slang) sooo,,sorry.
There’s probably more but I am brain dead hehe.

The Meat and Bones!

I’m mostly looking for a ocxcanon (+doubling) rp but I can settle for a ocxoc one!
I have two characters I really want to use but I think I’m gonna use the newer one (I still need to make a proper ref for him hehe)

I am caught up on the anime but I‘m skimming the manga. I’ve read the latest chapter and I’m SCREAMING.
I can write any character requested though I’m more comfortable with characters shown in the anime, however! I am willing to be research/reading to write manga characters better : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back