• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer | tanjiro x ?

icy_hot

One Time Luck
tanji.png

I am looking for a long term role play partner to write demon slayer! I am interested in rping as Tanjiro. I only write romance with a hint of angst and action to bring the rp to life. I expect my partner to write at least one hefty paragraph but prefer more or ess as the rp progresses. I also want a role play partner who will come up with ideas with me vs leaving every idea on me. I can't promise to keep the rp alive if someone else isn't either! <3 Other than those things I am not picky!! I am rather active on here, however I respond faster on discord dm's for ooc chat!

Note: I have not seen the movie yet! However, I should within the week! I like any and all ships! mxf or mxm for Tanjiro!! <3

View attachment 902046

I am looking for a long term role play partner to write demon slayer! I am interested in rping as Tanjiro. I only write romance with a hint of angst and action to bring the rp to life. I expect my partner to write at least one hefty paragraph but prefer more or ess as the rp progresses. I also want a role play partner who will come up with ideas with me vs leaving every idea on me. I can't promise to keep the rp alive if someone else isn't either! <3 Other than those things I am not picky!! I am rather active on here, however I respond faster on discord dm's for ooc chat!

Note: I have not seen the movie yet! However, I should within the week! I like any and all ships! mxf or mxm for Tanjiro!! <3
Heya! Are ya still interested
And are you ok with oc X Canon? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back