• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon RPs to Steal Your Soul (OCxOC 1x1)

Bepsi

Cherry Flavored Mayhem
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hullo, I'm Bepsi! I don't have much to say about myself really, so let me tell you what I'm looking for.
I've got some demon OCs that need fleshing out, which I always do best through RP. Perhaps you'd like to toss a hapless human or another creature their way?

There's only two requirements: Be over 18, and write in third person. I'm trusting y'all, don't make me add more rules.
I'm also not interested in romantic MxF. I'm more down for platonic RP anyway, but if it turns romantic down the line, who am I to silence yearning hearts?

For a brief lowdown, my OCs are the 7 children of the 7 Deadly Sins, and their personalities range from 'annoying, but harmless' to 'making your life a living hell, on purpose'. They are not Good People, so a high tolerance to darker subjects such as drugs, addiction, violence, murder, abuse, and manipulation is also heavily recommended. Demons rarely take into account the flimsy design of human morality, and all.

My main idea is that it's a modern fantasy, where demons exist but most humans are unaware of it. Usually because supernatural creatures are disguising themselves, or because humans willfully choose not to believe in them. I'd also be interested in a 'demon apocalypse' type of scenario, where demons have overrun the world and humans aren't the dominant species anymore. But hey, if you've got ideas, I'd love to hear them!

This is usually where I'd drop the character profiles but uh. Remember how I said I was still fleshing them out? Ahah. I haven't made something quite so organized yet. In the spoiler below I'll give a brief blurb for each. If you have an OC you think would have a good dynamic with any of them, send me a message and we can work out a plot! I'm an absolute sucker for Demon/Human relationships, but your character can be any species, really! My beasties are hardly traditional, after all.

Lucy, Daughter of Pride.
Takes after her mother, the actual ruler of the underworld, though she is never meant to take her place. Instead she's often doing 'administration work' with an efficiency that's almost scarier than her perfectly manicured, six inch claws. It could be because she threatens anyone who doesn't carry out her word exactly to the letter. She can size you up in the first moment she ever looks at you, understand your strengths and weaknesses, and completely ignore all of it because you're so beneath her notice or ability to care. Or, perhaps, so she wants you to think.
She's incredibly tall even among her species, nearly 9 feet, and demands respect with her imposing presence and crisp suit. She's humanoid, but her legs are digitgrade, like a satyr. She has 4 horns parting her long hair, giving the appearance she is wearing a crown without actually needing one.

Quuno, Daughter of Lust.
Really puts the 'lust' into 'bloodlust', most demons consider her to be the most violent and (quite literally) bloodthirsty out of them all. She's obsessive, and can never resist a pretty face. She's known for stalking someone for days on end if she grows attached, these people usually end up dead. Chances are, if there's warnings for a serial killer in the area, it's usually a cover-up for her murderous habits. Despite this, she's genuinely kind, excitable, and secretly desires an actual friend.
Her body is serpentine, her face a blackened snake skull surrounded by a mane of wild hair. She has jade markings that glow in the dark, and a mouth like a moray eel, filled with needle-like fangs.

Tillion, Son of Gluttony.
An academic through and through, he spends his time pursuing knowledge and the finer things the world has to offer. He lives for the drama, and puts absolutely 100% into everything he does. If he doesn't overwhelm you with his library, his presence likely will. He throws lavish parties often to flaunt his belongings, and seeks out knowledge dangerous both to him and to the rest of humanity. It's the only thing that'll satiate his desire to have more.
He's a taur, a lithe human torso attached to a griffin's body. He's missing one of his front legs, and offsets this by walking with a cane.

Zaritch, Son of Greed.
One man's trash is another man's treasure as they say, Zars knows this better than anyone. Once he decides something belongs to him, he'll never let anyone else have it, not even if you need it to survive. He's constantly searching for more things to add to his collection, and has never thrown anything away in his life. Others consider him gloomy. Thoughtful and frugal, but usually doesn't have much to level with others about. Offering him something that's completely unique is the best way to get on his good side.
He's lizardlike, almost amphibious looking, with greasy long hair and a grimacing mask that hides his face. He's on the heavyset side, and his tail resembles a leopard geckos. Would you risk trying to detach it?

NV, Child of Envy.
The most vindictive and unstable out of all of them. They'd bomb a park they're banned from just so no one could sit in their favorite swing. While Zars covets belongings, NV takes things that are more abstract. They can take your name, take away your ability to feel happiness, your memories. It all depends on how you speak to them. They'll never lie, but are a master of misdirection, and will attempt to make you give up something you can't take back. Imagine the rules of the Fae, and you get a good idea on how they operate.
They're the shortest out of all of them, about five feet tall and angry about it. They have multiple tails which tangle together, and hide most of their body with a cloak. Over their head floats a golden crown.

Stygian, Daughter of Wrath.
The most level headed, until she isn't. Lucy's bodyguard (Self-assigned), but she's often out at night, feeding on the nightmares of humans. She often challenges people to duels to take out her constant, unending rage on. So far, she remains an undefeated champion. She won't kill her sparring partners, but she shows no mercy if you actually manage to piss her off enough. She admires humans for their vast array of emotional complexity, partly because she has to constantly suppress her own unending, vicious turmoil.
She's robotic, her entire body a mesh of mangled wires and metal, and she's strong enough to lift vehicles and throw them aside without difficulty. She's often quadrupedal out of her own comfort, almost canine-like in stature, but can choose to walk on two legs if she desires.

Bixbit, Child of Sloth.
Even other demons look down upon the youngest of the Big 7, seeing them as wasted potential. Bixbit is fine with this, because it means they're pissing people off without having to lift a finger. Usually that's something they have to work for! If they aren't trying to get an easy rise out of someone, they're indulging in their other interest: Mushrooms. They make a living selling their crop at nightclubs and shady streetcorners wherever they end up. Toxic ones, hallucinogenics, or just plain culinary mushrooms. Watch out for the subspecies of their own creation, they can have some interesting effects.
They're one of the most 'traditional' looking demons, with pronged horns and a spaded tail, but their entire appearance is withered and moldy. They've allowed fungus to take root on their body, bright pink against their blue skin.

That's all I got, hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Bumpity!

And a plot idea while I'm at it: Your character receives a cursed amulet/sword/object as a gift, inside which lies the bound spirit of a demon. Turns out the gifter had it in for your character, but the demon isn't keen on their predicament either. Do the two team up to try and break the curse? Do they try to get revenge? Or do they try to find another way to get rid of their almost literal shoulder demon?

Your plot sounds really cool! I think I have an OC that would match a couple of yours very well. If you're still looking for another partner I would love to try and roleplay with you! Let me know if you're interested. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back