• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FloofWhispers

Your Werewolf Boyfriend, all cuddles, darling~
So, in this roleplay, humans have lived alongside Demons, who are starting to die off. To survive, demons have began to work alongside humans, enslaving themselves to so called "Summoners", who play a crucial role in their survival. If a human has enough potential, they become a Summoner, and, depending on their potential, can summon extraordinary creatures, along with Demons.

Races include:

Demons: 1622135294943.png

Humans: images.jpeg

Beastman: Finn.jpg

And, finally, Accursed, (They can look like almost anything):

CS Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Weapon/Abilities:
Goals:
Fears:
Creature Level/Potential Level: (Potential if Human, Creature lvl if your a Summoned Creature)

Potentially interested... I'd need to know a bit more about the Beastmen and the Accursed.

Potentially interested... I'd need to know a bit more about the Beastmen and the Accursed.
Beastman are basically anthropomorphic animals that have gained sentience. Accursed are beings that have twisted souls that can take on any physical form.

If this is still open, I’d be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back