• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demigods:Rewind (Percy Jackson Inspired)

Ah, I understand. I actually just got a new computer today, so I'm probably going to be late to posting a character sheet.

Hey, guys . . . While I'm okay with you using pretty much whatever characters you want, wouldn't ya'll maybe rather make new ships? With existing characters, old characters, whatever. Character development is a large part of an RP, I feel, and having the relationship already there kinda detracts from what could go into the roleplay. At least that's kinda how I feel. I don't want to step on any toes or anything, but I have no idea who most of the ships are or anything so it might be best to think of this as a parallel existence where the relationships haven't happened yet, or maybe won't happen at all. Just my thoughts, guys.

I'll make a new character. Mostly because this will be my first God and Goddess based roleplay. I've chosen my God, but since I am sure no one is going to even find him or think he is worth it, I'll keep quiet about who he is. :3

Well, I'm just kinda saying that I'd like to experience the relationships grow along with you guys so I know what ships to vote for. :3 And it helps me to understand characters I don't necessarily know. Obviously, Helena, Mason, etc I know from Redefined.

ANY god, Bishop. So long as it comes from a proper mythos. Please don't be Cthulhu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back