• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demigods:Rewind (Percy Jackson Inspired)

Altera

Maiden of the Gloam
Heya all,

After a several month hiatus, I've returned and wanted to toss out an idea I've been thinking about recently. My first group RP was a blast and I'd like to create the same sort of environment it had. Well, maybe slightly less chaotic, but anyways. It was a CHB RP and as the title says my idea is inspired from that, but fairly different.

Present time demigods (the sons and daughters of a god and a mortal) get yanked back in time to a more medieval time frame. The gods have become corrupted and it's up to the demigods to get to the bottom of the corruption and fix it, even replace the gods, if need be. The demigods will need to learn to cope with the strange world, find out what's going on, and (possibly) return home. I was also planning on allowing access to all culture's pantheons of gods, not just Greek or Roman, but also Japanese, Hindu, Egyptian, etc.

So there's the short of it. I also debated about the corruption affecting the demigods themselves as well. I welcome thoughts on that as well if anyone's interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ashen Wraith]

[/QUOTE]
Dumb question of the day; what is CHB?

Whoops! Haha. CHB = Camp Half Blood, which is from the Percy Jackson series. The only thing in similarities really is the concepts of the demigods and such.

I haven't read the books, only watched the movie...

Would that be a problem?

Because i really like the idea (:

No, no. Not at all! It's a completely separate idea and would be a whole different mix of characters and experiences.

I'm glad you like the idea. ^_^

I have! The first half anyways . . . The first half of the first book anyways . . . But yeah! No Percy Jackson experience required, but those with it should fit in very nicely.

Well, you should know the saying . . . You can't keep a good dog down. Badum-tish! It's good to see you again, Foxx.

Yep yep! Some four or five months now, I think. I had an emotional hiatus and finally decided to give a poke back at things. Figured I'd invite you along since I enjoyed your company in Redefined.

Yeah. I've had some moments like that too. And thanks for bringing me over. I think I have a good character for the medieval times era... Wait... Oh, Kitty would probably explode when she learns... Or has she already learned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techie and you are the only two I've heard from. Oh, and Glass-kun, but I don't think you know him.

SOOOOOOOUULLLL! Haha. Maybe not quite that long, but I know my amazingness must have been truly missed. It's good to see you again, Soul. *Hugs*

Glad to have you on board, Glass-kun, Bishop. And Techie, why would I tag you when you just inherently know anything I do? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back