• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demigods:Rewind (Percy Jackson Inspired)

*Pets Kitty* Yes. It's good to see you too.

But a loveable one!

What're you waiting for, Soul? Especially all the way over there? *Drags Soul into the snuggles and starts to braid her hair*

TechEwok said:
Make me feel like a stalker....
*looks up from nuzzling Dusk* Well, I'd looked back at the redefined thread and noticed that she changed her name, so I guessed she was coming back soon... Dusk! Hold me! :D

explosiveKitten said:
Nobody is too busy for you soul! *hugs Soul*
QFT. 'nuff said! I'm never too busy for anyone, but especially one such as you, Soul. ^_^

Hmm. Apparently Kitty caught on to me as well, I see. Though how far back were you looking, Kitty? I quit a long time before the RP actually ended. *Holds Kitty as commanded and snuggles the fluffiness*

Okie! Evy never got to interact with Pepper so it should be fun. Glad to have you on board, Soul. And I can put you down for a spot too, right, Kitty?

Indeed. ^_^ I've missed you guys.

Haha. Don't get too caught up in it just yet Soul. I need to get the RP up first.

Which, I should probably go and do . . . *Scurries off to do so*

You're free to choose any god/goddess from any mythos. I'm highly inclined towards Amaterasu myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back