• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern delete

yousmelldead

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐚

original (1).gif
↱ write with me

name. rachel
age. 27
looking for. literate writers, non-ghosting, weekly posting, romance, drama (character only), quality writing, deep characters
trigger warning. swearing, drug use/abuse, suicidal thoughts, mental health, life not being a fucking fairy tail

let's go ↲
original (2).gif

/coded by allure/
Oh La La

A is an inspiring singer, playing in small cafes and bars to get his name out. A is so close to his big break and lands his first real gig in Miami where he is going to start producing songs in a real studio. Enter B, a small town girl who works at a crappy diner just to make ends meet. B has always worked for everything in her entire life. B still lives at home at the age of 21, caring for her young (sister or brother). B's family is a bunch of drunks who are mentally abusive. B just wants to save enough money to get the hell out of that shitty house and to be able to give the life that her younger sibling deserves.
B is just about to finish her shift when A comes in, drenched in sweat from a show with his band mates to get a bite to eat. A is automatically obsessed with everything about B. Her hair, her smile, her personality. B is now his inspiration but A knows that his rise to fame is happening and he can't be settled down. He woos her in private, makes sure that word doesn't get out for when he makes it big. He isn't selfish but doesn't want his road to fame to be crushed.

Inspiration: Senorita
Craving: Extremely High

Out of Reach

A is a high profile man. Growing up in a wealthy family does that to you, especially when he grew up to be one of the most successful men in the country. A has produced plays for broadway, critiqued movies, and so much more. One bad review from him and your career would be over. B hasn't had the easiest life. Her parents abandoned her when she was little which had her move from different foster homes. Thankfully one stuck and took her in until she was 18 when she was kicked out. With a dream of being a dancer, B works at a local theater in downtown NY. No, she wasn't a dancer quite yet but she hoped that maybe if she worked at the theater long enough she would have a chance. A lives in a state of the art condo in NY, B lives in the basement of the theater (not to anyones knowledge).
B performs for herself on the stage one night, but she isn't alone. A is standing in the doorway silently watching her. The two make an unusual pair and for social standards it does not work at all. But will that stop them?

Inspiration: Rewrite The Stars
Craving: High

Second Chance

Struggling with life, A needs a break. He had just rerouted his entire life due to an incredibly bad breakup with his now ex-fiance (B). He now lives in a one bedroom apartment in a big city. Quiet was something he was always used to, so being in the rush of things is changing his perspective on life. A now just wants to live in the moment. Enter B, a beautiful girl with lots of personalities. The girl struggled with depression, eventually crushing her entire world including her soon to be fiance (A). Two years since the two separated, two years since B decided to throw herself into moving traffic to her almost death. B spent the last year and a half in a coma, when she woke up she was a different person. It had been almost as if her mental health had left her.
After a year of finding out who she is, B moves into the same city A has been living. Though, B has no idea who A is...that is until the two come face to face in a small bar. The two were high-school sweethearts. Is this their second chance? Oh yeah, and the little detail missing is that A is now engaged to another woman.

Inspiration: Hesitate
Craving: High

Last edited:

describe yourself as a writer: I like to believe I'm a very capable writer. My own search thread is open, in which I list a lot of qualities about myself and include some writing samples. I tend to write large literate posts, averaging around 700 words and up. (It's hard to say exactly what I'll hit each time, but I never dip below 500-600. My max is around 2k, and it's reserved for opening posts or areas where a lot of set-up is needed.) One of my personal strengths I like to quote is my ability to write realistic characters, or I like to believe. (Again, feel free to snoop around my current RPs and take a look! I have many from many different settings, and each character is unique.) My schedule is flexible, but I always make sure to inform my partner if I can't post during our normal schedule. (Normally due to a large workload/family holiday. Hopefully no emergencies or getting sick!)

roleplay plot you're interested in: O-la-la [God, I read it as I was listening to Senorita. It's fate.]

role you'd like to play: I'd love to play Muse B. I believe I have an OC that would fit the role. I can create new ones with ease too, and I tend to fall in love with my own creations. I want to make the character compelling so there's a reason Muse A would be so smitten with her.

triggers?: I dislike heavy gore, but that shouldn't be an issue here. I'm currently a psych major, so I'm perfectly alright with darker themes involving mental health and I'm knowledgeable in the field.

favorite meme:
58e941efb596a35f1fdd70bfbf078ca7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back