• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Deathbucks Cafe (Soul Eater; Requiem OOC)

I had to change it shortly after posting. I thought it was a girl from your post but then Raven's post confused me so I changed. Then I looked at the CS and changed it again lol.

It's fine this time Raven but in combat please do avoid that.

I had to change it shortly after posting. I thought it was a girl from your post but then Raven's post confused me so I changed. Then I looked at the CS and changed it again lol.
my character is in fact a girl. A very flatchested one who is the youngest of a whole bunch so she feels a little at a loss there... and wouldn´t be overly surprised if someone focusing on her chest guessed her gender wrong. Still pissed though. But even more so at another little thing your character did, but I´ll leave it to you guys to figure that out
not that it´s that hard

Lol is it was the psychotic way of thinking I can't help you there, but if it's the touching he'll figure it out the next time he touches her.

I probably won´t be replying again today. I have to work on another RP, have a lot of people waiting for the set up to finally finish

spin kicked the guy causing him for fall over and yell in pain, as he lay there groaning in pain Idea Idea St. Boethius St. Boethius

Isn't that auto-hitting? didn't I say only I give the power of godmoding? >:/
xD ok jk but seriously, don't autohit.

also i like it how i just remind everyone and the excuses just come rolling in

I really didn't know I had auto hitted and I have no clue how to reword it
well at least get the guy's permission. Autohitting can be godmoding on certain occasions (always.)

if you don't know what's autohitting, it's basically just hitting somebody automatically without the other person's permission. Sometimes, it can be godmoding (especially if it's an insane anime style one hit kill attack). Instead, you can just say he 'aimed for a hit' or 'went for a hit to the crotch area' or 'whipped out gantlets and punched at the italian guy's crotch area.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back