• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Deathbucks Cafe (Soul Eater; Requiem OOC)

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
This is for you to spout your bullshittery and utter nonsensery.

Also, apparently, the Waitresses NEVER get your orders right. But meh, the food's still good.

But if you get served milk, RUN.

Main RP:
CS Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-requiem-cs-sheets.318377/#post-7624122
Info and Stuffs: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-requiem-info-rules-and-stuffs.319196/#post-7624210
Main RP: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/soul-eater-requiem-always-accepting-for-all-eternity.318655/

Last edited:
Isla Nickles
Nickname

None
Height
5'4'' w/ prosthetics , 2'3'' w/o prosthetics
Weight
120 lbs w/ prosthetics , 100 lbs w/o prosthetics
Appearance
Kotoba.Noriaki.full.1099611.jpg

Isla is an amputee with only one full arm, having an array of prosthetics; this means she has dozens of replacements just in case they break. She often wears baggy clothing to hide her prosthetics and scars, though the damage has already been done anyway. When her prosthetics are shown, however, they are a soft pastel rose color, and have an elegant shine to them in the sunlight. Her hair is a chestnut and her eyes are a deep blue, looking seemingly shattered. Isla's also fairly skinny and flat.

Bio

Isla grew up a normal life in the east, living in Kentucky with a family of four. Her father had been a meister, and her brother trained, so they moved to Nevada to enroll her older brother into DWMA to follow in their father's footsteps. Despite staying home and helping out mother, she often trained alongside the boys, and had the skills just like them.

When she turned 13 her family -- as in her and the boys, as her mother was out with a friend -- became victims of a car accident which killed her father instantly as the front of the car was crushed, killed her brother who flew out of the windshield during the impact, and left her in a coma for weeks. Her legs had been crushed by some giant weight, possibly the front of the car, and her arm had been amputated by the side of the car, which had torn just enough to do the trick.

She was thought to die of her injuries, she even almost died of bloodloss, but something didn't let her. She trained for 2 years without prosthetics on fighting, and for one year and a few months on them. Despite her mother's protests, she enrolled into DWMA to follow her father's footsteps and to graduate in remembrance of her brother, who was close to graduation before death.

Personality

Isla is an anxious yet strong girl who's viewed as a silent loner to those from afar, and she's shut out most strangers ever since she woke up from her coma, but she still does allow others to befriend her. She isn't cold and spiteful, she's just slightly paranoid. She's triggered by sudden loud noises and shouts, especially something that sounds like the sound of a crashing car, which was the last thing she heard before passing out.

She's rather shy about her body, and tends to be envious of others despite hiding it pretty well; she can be found staring at others moving around like normal, especially those able to actually hold something with two hands, and those who are great runners, with seemingly perfect bodies. At least, as perfect a body can be to an amputee.

It is assumed she might suffer from some sort of personality disorder due to any possible brain damage, but it is unknown, and it's hard to even tell.

If she ever opens up to anyone, she breaks out of that quiet, scared girl facade and is actually pretty talkative, ambitious, and even a bit nerdy.

Relationships?

None as of now

Weapon Partner

None as of now

Madness Level

In general she's medium, but if triggered she may be very low in this aspect

Other

Isla is skilled at combat in both forms, and she's even had an old friend make her prosthetics she can shoot out of, as in for her legs, for when she has to do combat by herself. When on the ground she's pretty fast despite only having two nubs and one arm. She's able to deafen others with her scream due to how loud she can get, but she rarely ever does unless absolutely petrified.
If any staff or students were to bring up her brother and/or father, as in if they actually knew them, she'd most likely open up to them a bit more, and talk about her boys in remembrance.

((I really hope she isn't too sad))​

Faust: 'Hah, you're daddy is dead, whatcha gonna do? >: )'

yeah it's fine. Sad stories are best stories. Especially when they involve dead stuff.

ill wait for everybody to make their intro posts and then stein's got a 'fun' lesson in mind.

I know, I had a test today, and I am working on some stuff right now. I have other things to do besides this roleplay...

I'm getting to it, I'm currently at school and I'm struggling not to get caught on this site, okay? I'll have it up soon I swear.

I´m gonna work on my post tonight or as soon as I wake up.

PS: everyone is interacting with everyone, that´s really confusing...

horrid screaming

well hello there roleplay i voiced interest in, i see you're doing well. I guess since it's actually alive ill hop on in.

I've been sick, and mixed with my lack of energy for all of eternity, I'm very slow. I also have more school work than ever for the first time this entire school year ;;;;-;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back