• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Stranding?

LadyCadi

Welcome to my search thread!

Hello, my name is Cadi! I'm not great at making these things pretty but I'll be damned if I didn't try. Hopefully this isn't as much of a mess as I anticipate it to be.​

About Me:
  • 26 years old, typically go by She/Her, but I'm cool with any pronouns tbh, Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
  • Really only interested in writing males right now.
  • Willing to do MxM and MxF, although with MxF pairings, I prefer the female to actually have a backbone and play a more dominant role in their relationship, romantic or otherwise.
  • Willing to double, triple, whatever.
  • Will roleplay pretty much anywhere but threads. PM me if you're interested!
  • Can write anywhere from one paragraph to 10+, but I tend to either stick to two to three meaty paragraphs or I try tomirror my partners.
  • Can provide samples, if requested
  • Love ooc chat, I'll happily talk your ear off
  • I have multiple disabling health conditions that sometimes get in the way of me replying consistently, but you can typically expect a reply a day, if I'm not having an episode. If I go more than a week, check in. Sometimes I forget it's my turn, or didn't realize you replied.
  • Strong preference for canon x canon, will do oc x oc, need to be convinced for canon x oc (mxm more likely, mxf good luck)
  • I'm AU trash, canon-divergence is great, plain ol' canon is fun too
  • Real life faceclaims = descriptions > illustrated/anime faceclaims
  • I like romance in my roleplay, but it doesn't have to be the focus.
  • Ask me about limits and tell me yours!
About You:
  • Be at least 18+, the closer to my age or older, the better. Let me know your pronouns and tell me what time zone you're in!
  • Be able to write male characters.
  • Be able to write at least one good paragraph per reply. The more the merrier, but quality > quantity.
  • Third person, past tense only.

Pairings:
MC x YC, poly ships are up for negotiation, also open to solely platonic ships
Pairings in order from most wanted to least

Death Stranding
Only have experience writing for Higgs thus far, but I wouldn't mind writing for Sam, Fragile, or most of the gang, tbh
Not listing polys here, but if you're interested, go ahead and just tack a character onto any of these pairings and suggest it to me, I probably won't say no.

• Higgs x Sam (I'd prefer to write Higgs, but I'm willing to give Sam a shot too)
  • Higgs x Amelie
  • Higgs x Fragile
  • Higgs x OC (Homo Demens, Porter, Prepper, up to you)
  • Sam x Deadman
  • Sam x Heartman (I wouldn't mind either role)

I know it's been like half a year since you posted this, but I have such a craving for some DS and I think you're the only human being roleplaying it lol
If you're still interested I'd love to rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back