• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Never forgetti this important spaghetti.

Orikanyo Orikanyo
I have only just now processed what your picture is/says 🤣😂🤣😂 It is perfection in an image!

Which ones? Currently loving me some Dragon Age, Skyrim, and fallout :xFcool: Or do you just listen to a large playlist of a lot of game soundtracks - I've found a few I like but always want to know more good ones if you have any!
I really love the Library of Ruina OST

I really love the Library of Ruina OST
Gonna b3 honest, don't know the game, I know lobotomy corp and that Angella deserves nothing more than a long drop with a short rope but...

Iron Lotus is straight fire.

Gonna b3 honest, don't know the game, I know lobotomy corp and that Angella deserves nothing more than a long drop with a short rope but...

Iron Lotus is straight fire.
Ah man it's so good, like it's a completely different game from lobotomy corp but the LOOOOOORE SO MUCH LOOOORE also it's called LOR gettet get it's about lore and the game is called lor funny haha yes

Ah man it's so good, like it's a completely different game from lobotomy corp but the LOOOOOORE SO MUCH LOOOORE also it's called LOR gettet get it's about lore and the game is called lor funny haha yes
Hmm yes a quite good jest mm yes.

I really liked the "Oh shit thats what that was oh shit oh shit" moments in Corp tho.

Last note before I go to bed.

Whats your characters favorite food?

What music do they like?

What habits do they have? Odd mannerisims? Mike always needs to know the time or he becomes anxious.
Favorite food: Cup Noodles
Music: Eurobeats
Habits: Gargles before eating.

Well I think he'll have a hard time defending himself from an enemy that cannot be seen, yah know? To know thy enemy IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE QUOTE!!!
So clarification for that. The ghosty boi was invisible. The possessed student with some extra arms is not.

unless you wearing that band. Then everything was a first class show

So clarification for that. The ghosty boi was invisible. The possessed student with some extra arms is not.

unless you wearing that band. Then everything was a first class show
Ah makes sense thanks for clarifying. Rip Football players upper groin

Oowee chile, it's getting hot in the basement.

Since Peter was mentioned, should we wait for his post and then add on? Azukai Azukai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back