• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Man this really is Death Redefined."

Small post, figures it's only proper to exhibit proper horrified behavior.

Here is a rough map of the area. Feel free to ask any questions about the area, as needed!

Here is a rough map of the area. Feel free to ask any questions about the area, as needed!

Sweet
We're still insanely fricked

Also how many of these shadows are there?

Guess my boy is barrgin' through folks now?

Reposted with edit. Orikanyo Orikanyo I hope it was alright that I just added a brief interaction as such. I'm new to rping, so let me know if that crossed any boundaries. I'll ask next time. ^;3^

Reposted with edit. Orikanyo Orikanyo I hope it was alright that I just added a brief interaction as such. I'm new to rping, so let me know if that crossed any boundaries. I'll ask next time. ^;3^
Gottchyea, understandable.

Minor stuff like that is alright don't worry about it, but if yea wana do something bigger and when shits not panic mode where any number of things unintended can happrn feelfree to speak up.

Cause not only do yea get the thjng you may come together for some even better ideas~

KapMcflow KapMcflow Thank you for fixing your post <3.
Nari taking the charge on what could be everyone's survival 🤔

On the topic of bigger collaborations amongst characters, don't be afraid to use collab (where the participants use a google doc or something to write posts together) as an option!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back