• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death//reDefined | An Urban Fantasy Adventure - OOC - Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh the other question I forgot to ask. Discord OOCs are getting more and more commonplace it seems. Is this something we want, or just prefer to keep it here?
I don't mind either way.

Oh the other question I forgot to ask. Discord OOCs are getting more and more commonplace it seems. Is this something we want, or just prefer to keep it here?
I don't mind either way.
Personally I would prefer to keep it here, I do have a Discord. . . but I am extremely bad at checking it and have a strong chance of missing things. I won't pitch a fit either way though! :)

This story is getting interesting.
But same, fingers crossed the power doesn't go out. Probably should charge my phone now. Lol

This story is getting interesting.
But same, fingers crossed the power doesn't go out. Probably should charge my phone now. Lol
I agree! Always love a good Pandora's box comparison, it always means things are gonna get tricky. Also. . . thank you for reminding me to do that :xFwhat: I didn't even think to charge my phone xD

I agree! Always love a good Pandora's box comparison, it always means things are gonna get tricky. Also. . . thank you for reminding me to do that :xFwhat: I didn't even think to charge my phone xD
Ahaha. Of course! The news reminded me- as much as I don't support them, they're good for something. I love this weather though, so calm. And an excuse to not leave the house lol. :xFtongue:

Stay safe!
Also, let it be known that a digital butterfly will not come out of your wristband if you choose to put it on. Wanted to make sure that was clear hahaha

I don't mind either way.
Personally I'd prefer that because I don't have to constantly refresh on mah phone lol, but I won't really mind if OOC was still here

Ahaha. Of course! The news reminded me- as much as I don't support them, they're good for something. I love this weather though, so calm. And an excuse to not leave the house lol. :xFtongue:
Yes! The news has been very good at talking about this SUPER CYCLONE BOMB STORM -their words not mine xD - and it is mostly just an average winter storm for us here.

Stay safe! Also, let it be known that a digital butterfly will not come out of your wristband if you choose to put it on. Wanted to make sure that was clear hahaha

Thank you, thank you, I try!

Hmm bring greed, envy, hatred, pain, disease, hunger, poverty, war, and death for hope hmm this is such a hard decision

Wonderful, depending on the timing of when you finish and get accepted, I may need to adjust how you enter into the story a bit. So don't go posting right away. I'll touch bases with you prior!
Naturally no worries here.

Ended work late so we gotta see but i' itching to write.

Ever give you character a middle name they gotta explain as their parents being super extra and it really wasn't needed?

cause I feel somewhat like I call myself out.

Nope, but looking forward to seeing what you're concocting haha
right now trying to find art, got crap tons of fantasy oriented stuff, little modern stuff, need to find something fitting.. and gives room for growth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back