• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Death on the Doorstep: Naruto OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh yeah another thing we need it figure out is the clan name and their kekkei genkai.
Or if they even have one. I like the idea of them not having one except for maybe a large amount of Chakra. Then it makes everyone unique and focus on Hiden.

I mean the Senju didn't have any Kekkei Genkai until Hashirama. But then again, maybe that's too much like the Senju after all. Their whole thing was the lack of specialization.

I will be firm and unshakeable on what our Kekkei Genkai will NOT be however. We will NOT have a Dojutsu. That stuff is crazy overused and everyone and their grandmother has a different kind.

Hi Asriel_404 Asriel_404 you are just in time to help us decide on the Clan name and variety of Ninja Ubermensch genes. This is taking place before the birth of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha, during the Warring States period.

Umm, I didn't scare you away with my teasing did I? If you aren't comfortable enough in helping set the direction yet that's ok too. Let me know if you have any more questions. I love new people. Asriel_404 Asriel_404

Haha you didn’t. I’m just in the middle of working on something and had a bit of time to look at some rps. I’ll be on later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back