• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Death on the Doorstep: Naruto OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mirai
Hana
Nagai
Choten
Kira

Just throwing stuff out there for inspiration
I kind of like the idea of referencing the Warring States period of irl Japan. I believe that Oda had this personal seal made which reads "Tenka Fubu" and translates roughly into something like "Unify the Nation through Force of Arms" So I'm good with either Tenka or Fubu do you guys like the idea?

ok i had an idea for a kekkei genkai. basically just a skin hardening technique that allows the user to be resistant to taijutsu attacks. maybe as the user becomes more adept it can also block ninjutsu as well.

ok i had an idea for a kekkei genkai. basically just a skin hardening technique that allows the user to be resistant to taijutsu attacks. maybe as the user becomes more adept it can also block ninjutsu as well.
Oh, I think there was at least one guy who had an iron skin thing. But I tend to like the ones with multiple uses.

Tenka works for me as well.

The kekkei genkai is a bit overused though. Kakazu used something similar in Naruto and Deepa used it in Boruto.

here's a character sheet, add or change anything you see fit

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Jutsu:
Other skills:
Equipment:
Backstory:

here's a character sheet, add or change anything you see fit

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Jutsu:
Other skills:
Equipment:
Backstory:
Looks really good, except instead of Jutsu I'll ask for Signature Jutsu. That way it won't be full of hundreds of names that mean nothing. I'll have it up by tomorrow, but today my computer decided to die. Hopefully it will be ok after a nap though.

Ok, so do you want to have our clan have a tendency for a particular elemental affinity? I'm thinking lightning, because we have yet to see anyone with a Kekkei Genkai that combines Wind and Lightning or Fire and Lightning.

Last edited:
Hey, I just noticed that you have "For Nehekara!!" at the end of your posts. Are you into Warhammer Fantasy? I love Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy.
I know very little about it lol. I play Total War Warhammer 2 and that is about the extent of my Wathammer knowledge lol. But the Tomb Kings are my absolute favorite.

I know very little about it lol. I play Total War Warhammer 2 and that is about the extent of my Wathammer knowledge lol. But the Tomb Kings are my absolute favorite.
That's awesome though. Total War Warhammer did a lot to bring people in and the Tomb Kings need as many fans as possible because GW tends to show favoritism to the things that sell. And a lot of time things sell because there is more content for the faction. So the faction sells causing GW to put more time and effort into the faction, which boosts sales even further and this is how Space Marines get a whole new line of models and 10 video games while Eldar are still using the same outdated models from the 80s and 90s and have yet to have a game of their own.

But if you like the Tomb Kings and you ever want to get into 40k you should check out the Necrons. And if you want to learn more about Warhammer Fantasy you should check out the (somewhat controversial) YouTuber Arch. He has great content on both Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k. LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

So we either go with the clan leaning towards lightning or an even mix of all 5 Chakra Natures yes?

I will definitely check out the game and the youtuber lol.

For the sake of character diversity I would say all five character natures. Especially if we aren't going to play the characters as siblings but cousins and such, then it would be understandable as to why they would have different elemental affinities.

Either way I'm looking forward to a team jutsu lol

I will definitely check out the game and the youtuber lol.

For the sake of character diversity I would say all five character natures. Especially if we aren't going to play the characters as siblings but cousins and such, then it would be understandable as to why they would have different elemental affinities.

Either way I'm looking forward to a team jutsu lol
Oh yeah obviously, but even if we have all 5 Natures present, there tends to be one that is more common. For example, the Sarutobi clan apparently has Fire as their most common Nature, but Asuma had Wind as his nature. The Uchiha seem to be very strange in that they almost universally have Fire as their Nature and if you haven't mastered Fire release you are kind of a Pariah.

In that case lightning would be the most unique so I approve.
Well it depends on what Nation you are from. People from the Hidden Cloud mostly use Lightning, it just feels more unusual/rare because they were introduced late into the series.

Where are we thinking for the clan location?
I was thinking Nomadic. Like most other Ninja Clans. It also stops us from having to deal with a map and the fact that almost none of the Countries from current day Naruto exists.

I was thinking Nomadic. Like most other Ninja Clans. It also stops us from having to deal with a map and the fact that almost none of the Countries from current day Naruto exists.
i thought that they did and they employed shinobi as mercenaries.

i thought that they did and they employed shinobi as mercenaries.
Well the thing is that in this time period and also even in the time of Naruto, Minor Nations rise and fall constantly, and before the Hidden Villages there was no large and stable 5 great nations.

So basically it was before the 5 great nations ate all their neighbors and everyone was a minor nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back