• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death on the Doorstep: Naruto Warring States

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
In this bloody world there is only one thing you know, the Clan. It has been the one constant in your life save eternal warfare. Though one clan may rise to the top, several below them will band together and drag them down once more. Loyalty is more precious than anything else, and the most surefire way to retain loyalty is through blood ties. Oh blood, this shared ancestry which matters so much to so many, how easily it is shed, and it is shed constantly. The most damning thing a Ninja can be is to be a Kinslayer, because it means that he has willingly taken the life of his only true ally. And moreover, there is true power in many bloodlines, the Kekkei Genkai. The abilities granted to a Ninja Clan who possess these often far exceed even those Hiden, the secret techniques of many clans. This is the story of one such clan during the Warring States Period.

Last edited:
I love the idea of developing the warring states story further with original characters.
I'll join if you'll have me

I love the idea of developing the warring states story further with original characters.
I'll join if you'll have me
I just always thought that those allusions to different awesome and super powerful Ninja from the Warring States deserved some fleshing out. You know, the part where they found the Ninja Village and then all the strong Ninja either flock to their banner or they form their own Ninja Villages.

I wish they had shown more of that time period and introduced more characters from then.

It would have been great to see people like Izuna get at least one episode. Or getting to see how other clans and nations viewed the Uchiha and Senju.

I wish they had shown more of that time period and introduced more characters from then.

It would have been great to see people like Izuna get at least one episode. Or getting to see how other clans and nations viewed the Uchiha and Senju.
From my understanding everyone feared both of the Clans and had a sort of unofficial policy of just stay away and let them keep each other in check. But they also clearly weren't the only Big Kahuna's in town considering their reactions when some of the more powerful clans like the Sarutobi join the Hidden Leaf. Although I totally agree that part of Naruto is criminally neglected.

From my understanding everyone feared both of the Clans and had a sort of unofficial policy of just stay away and let them keep each other in check. But they also clearly weren't the only Big Kahuna's in town considering their reactions when some of the more powerful clans like the Sarutobi join the Hidden Leaf. Although I totally agree that part of Naruto is criminally neglected.
I guess there is powerful and then there is descendants of the creator of ninshu

I'd like to do a ronin samurai because it would be interesting and i think that samurai in Naruto are cool and aren't shown enough.

I'd like to do a ronin samurai because it would be interesting and i think that samurai in Naruto are cool and aren't shown enough.
Sounds good to me. Although I don't know a lot about them they are also pretty cool. Aren't they like dedicated to peace or something though?

Sounds good to me. Although I don't know a lot about them they are also pretty cool. Aren't they like dedicated to peace or something though?
Indeed they are but I'd say my ronin mostly gave up their dedication to keeping peace in favor of living to see tomorrow.

Indeed they are but I'd say my ronin mostly gave up their dedication to keeping peace in favor of living to see tomorrow.
Cool, makes sense in such a wartorn era. Easy to become disillusioned with peace.

A ninja group with a samurai in it? This is what naruto has been missing lol
Ok so that's 2 players, 1 Samurai and 1 Ninja. Do you have a character concept in mind yet, or no? I personally enjoy characters with no kekkei genkai

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Moomba Moomba You know, I was kind of thinking about something, and realized that if we are all not from the same clan we can't do a lot of the things that really intrigue me about the Naruto Warring States Period, the idea of Clan politics. Would you guys be overly saddened if I reframed this rp as an unknown clan during the Naruto Warring States Period instead of a group of strangers? I'll try and implement your Samurai character still DrDapper.

I don't mind overly much though i was somewhat intrigued by the idea of clanless samurai banding together.

Sounds good, I'll try and do that in a bit. I'll change the name and the opening post.

Perhaps your character could be adopted? That way he has his samurai teachings but is part of the family.
Or, because the Samurai are actually not all too different from the Ninja except for ideology in Naruto you could have left the Clan to pursue the Samurai ideals of peace and then come back after becoming disillusioned with peace. So you are sort of a prodigal son type character.

Or, because the Samurai are actually not all too different from the Ninja except for ideology in Naruto you could have left the Clan to pursue the Samurai ideals of peace and then come back after becoming disillusioned with peace. So you are sort of a prodigal son type character.
that actually works really well, great idea!

Well I hoped to get more people first but oh well, guess this is good for now. I'll try and get OOC and Character Creation up soon. But since I forgot to turn off my laptop last night it might not be until tomorrow for the Character Creation. LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Moomba Moomba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back