• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dear Pokemon Trainer.. OOC

I finished reading, and I will be including him in my post XD

Also, I need to drive my sister somewhere and go to class right after, so my post might not be up until like 10:30 PM Central Time. Hopefully, I can respond earlier...

That's two done XD

Oh, and the dropdowns for his team at the bottom will be updated from time to time. If any of them are yellow, it means it's different than before.

Now I just wonder how the song choices went over x3

That's two done XD

Oh, and the dropdowns for his team at the bottom will be updated from time to time. If any of them are yellow, it means it's different than before.

Now I just wonder how the song choices went over x3
Could I stem off your idea for Pokemon status? XD

I gave up on the sliding tabs T.T
Tabs are better
Yeah... the custom tabs I use are actually modified accordions.... It works, but a lot of stuff had to be specifically coded in, so it doesn't scale all that well... Works great as long as you don't look on mobile...

Yeah... the custom tabs I use are actually modified accordions.... It works, but a lot of stuff had to be specifically coded in, so it doesn't scale all that well... Works great as long as you don't look on mobile...
I figured out that I couldn't exactly use Row and Column for accordions... I looked at the elements for your code when I gave up, and I'm glad I didn't spend more time on it OMG so many elements I don't know of. Couldn't make sense of it. But your accordions are pretty neat :D

I figured out that I couldn't exactly use Row and Column for accordions... I looked at the elements for your code when I gave up, and I'm glad I didn't spend more time on it OMG so many elements I don't know of. Couldn't make sense of it. But your accordions are pretty neat :D
Yeah, I tried that too... Didn't pan out. But yeah, the code I have is a bit crazy... Had to have multiple layers of the same code with minor changes so that it would show properly. That took a LOT of trial and error to get to work ><

I got the idea to use accordions to make custom tabs from someone else, but once I started including images and stuff I was treading uncharted waters

Yeah, I tried that too... Didn't pan out. But yeah, the code I have is a bit crazy... Had to have multiple layers of the same code with minor changes so that it would show properly. That took a LOT of trial and error to get to work ><

I got the idea to use accordions to make custom tabs from someone else, but once I started including images and stuff I was treading uncharted waters
Ack, so much work >. < Posts with that kind of coding are so delicate... :dead:

Ack, so much work >. < Posts with that kind of coding are so delicate... :dead:
Yeah, it's like surgery whenever I got to edit anything.... Thankfully I've got it pretty much on lock now so I can make most changes without shattering it into a billion pieces ><

This is true, but she sings a bit of everything. She does censor cursewords though. X3

Her debut was with 'Flashlight' was because of the meaning. Dante is her flashlight, chasing away the darkness both literally and metaphorically . (She's also scared of the dark x3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back