• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Dead End: Zombie Apocalypse Rp

Dallas was startled and nearly pulled the trigger on the gun, but lowered it once she started talking to the zombie. He knew that he couldn't shoot someone's mother, zombie or not.

"Come on," he said softly. "We need to go."

Nia cringed at the noise Charlotte made. Yes, it was a part of the plan, but it was still loud. Shortly after she heard the groaning, then the gun shots. The sudden noise made her drop into a crouch, ripping her machete off her waist to be prepared. 

"What's all that noise?" She asked in a hushed panic. From within the superstore came two of the zombies, but she knew there must be more outside. From the distant droll of moaning, she thought it might be a hoard. Panic rose in her throat like bile, and she was tempted to run and leave Charlotte on her own. Nia could do far better alone, and she wouldn't have anyone else holding her back. She dashed the idea with a hard swallow and stood to face the zombies approaching. She took one, trusting Charlotte could handle the other. Her kitchen knife caught its head, holding it away, as she side swiped her machete to remove its head from its body. She then, in a very Niaesque fashion, crushed its skull under her boot. She looked back to ensure Charlotte was fairing with hers.

Mari looked up and nods "yeah..... you said theirs a 'safe' home.... is there more people? and you were looking for supplies right? well don't go to the supermarket there is traps that me and my mom set up.... we hated people"

Dallas looked up abruptly at the mention of the supermarket.

"Fuck, the rest if the group is headed there," he said. "We need to warn them. How many did you set up?"

Mari says "j-just one... but it's a bad one... there's probably hordes of zombies there...."

Albert Kept his sights on the zombie. He stayed quiet during her statement on the traps and didn't know what to say. He thought it over for a few more moments and decided to not dwell on it and help Dallas and his friends. He had an idea what supermarket she was talking about. He never saw the trap, but a wondering trader said he saw it and even then he was vague about. "Sigh No time to argue. If you have friends at the nearby supermarket then I guess we should go and help them." Albert said as he lowered his gun and adjusted his mask. "Hopefully your trap didn't kill any innocent people." Albert continued as he started to walk away towards the nearby market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mari says "i'll catch up... I need to.... mercy my mom..." she pulls out a small gun from her sock and aims it at the tent

Dallas glanced back at Mari holding her gun up and sudden sorrow washed over him. He hid this from the other two, but he wished she didn't have to shoot her own mother, even if she was a zombie. He turned and started leaving with Albert, hurrying to catch up with him. He couldn't pity Mari any longer, he had to help Charlotte and Nia.

Mari shot her right in the head but then yelled "WHY! MOMMA I'M SO SORRY!" she hugged the now dead zombie and growled "its there fault momma would be alive if they didn't take Mia...." she starts to walk to the market and she caught up with the two "h-hey...."

Charlotte watched the zombie approaching her, and she took a step back. "fuck fuck fuck fuck,"  was all she could think. She had to do something, but she had never been in this situation before, never been so close to one of them. She looked in its face, searching for some humanity within it, but only found a corpse. She took a deep breath, raising the steel handle behind her head and coming down on the zombie, hard. 

Blood spurted across her face, and she squealed in disgust. Something liquid-y and black was coming out of it's head, but it was still coming toward hard. She raised her hand again, coming down once again. She did this over and over until it was on the ground. She smashed it still, tears coming to her eyes. "Fuck you!" she screamed through the tears. 

She stopped finally, breathing hard. She looked up, collecting herself quickly. She saw Nia looking at her, and felt embarrassed. She had acted immature, like she couldn't handle it. She tried to stand a little taller, to seem like an adult. 

(Sorry, schools been fucking hell)

"Guys calm down, and stop yelling, you're not solving anything just attracting those thin…wait I have an idea. If we make a lot of noise we can get the zombies attention getting the zombies away from our friends giving them a chance to escape, and sorry for not helping you in that car, I... I froze and didn't know what to do"

Mari says "oh its ok....I cant always could on people to protect me.... by the way whats your name"

Dallas hurried ahead if the others, he was too worried about Nia and Charlotte to stay with them. He was especially worried about Charlotte, in the time they'd been in the group together he'd grown protective of her. He felt it was almost his responsibility to keep her alive. All he could do is pray that it wasn't too late, he couldn't stand to lose another person.

Marti walks with Dallas "I-i'm really sorry that i'm the cause of this...."

Nia was indeed watching Charlotte, but did she didn't judge the woman. Everyone responded to situations of crises differently. It seemed Charlotte had been fortunately protected from the world around them. She was a lucky one. Nia turned away and wiped her knives clean on the shirt of the zombie she had just killed. It seemed there weren't anymore within the supermarket. It seemed so anyway. 

"I don't think we should proceed." She murmured quietly, the sound of a horde--wherever it was--still humming in the close distance. Ni had been around hordes before. If the world around them was a nightmare, running from or being in the middle of a horde was pure Hell. She'd almost killed herself one time...

Another gun shot had Nia sucking in air between her teeth and looking behind them.

"Things are falling apart back there. I...I don't know what to do..." she turned her large brown eyes to Charlotte for a decision.

"Uhhh hi Mari, I'm Tonks and don't blame yourself, and Dallas, they'll be fine, Nia is really protective and I'm sure Charlotte can hold her ground" Tonks said. Tonks thought about what he said, what if he's wrong and their dead, he pushed the thought from his head and kept walking

"Set up defensive positions here. Shieldwall, comrades. Bows up on that roof. We'll funnel them through here, with spears pinning down any of the Infected and swords to really finish them off. Archers will pick off Infected behind the fence." Dorvich says. Around 30 warriors stood in front of a blocked off construction site, which was in the middle of a small town. A few archers stood on top of a nearby shack, wielding modern bows and preparing to fire powerful carbon hunting arrows. With a roar, Dorvich picks up a large stone and threw it into a wide column of wood, knocking it down and crushing the fence. Infected soon began to shamble through the small gap, only to meet a spear or arrow to the head. Soon, Dorvich led his comrades into the construction site, slowly cutting their way to the center of the site. The infected were quickly defeated thanks to the skill and discipline of the Children of Woden. "Take these materials back to Suebia and the new settlement, Woden desires for defenses to be made and weapons to be found and repaired.

Dallas turned to Mari. He still didn't trust her fully, after all Charlotte and Nia could be dead because of her, but she seemed truly sorry.

"Tonks is right," he said. "You shouldn't blame yourself."

Despite Tonks comforting him, he was still worried about the two others.

Mari smiles slightly "t-thanks" she went faster and was almost out of sight she just kept walking hoping she didn't make Dallas lose his friends

(i'm going to put a bandit or two soon if not ok just tell me)

In order to establish true control of western NC, Dorvich prepares to lead 20 men on a sort of crusade to find settlements and add them to the growing state of Germania. People, drawn towards Marble by rumors of a safe place, were introduced to the Cult of Woden. They underwent an extensive training program, focused around developing loyalty, strength, intelligence, and agility, all which were vital in this "new" world. They would then handed over to a branch of the Cult that specialized in what the new recruits were best at, and would set out to make a name for themselves. Guns would be used only if needed, with crossbows and bows replacing them because of them being easier to use and quieter. Scouts were sent east to establish a sort of border stretching from Paint Rock in the north to Rosman in the south.

Charlotte cringed at the sound of the bullets. "If we don't leave, they might get us, but we need food," she said, beginning to panic. She turned around, looking out the windows of the supermarket. "I can't see them, but we can hear them, so they must be close," she said, thinking out loud. She paused for a few moments. 

"I say we give ourselves two minutes to find and grab whatever we can. After than, we run," she said, turning to Charlotte. "If we don't get food, we might die anyway," she added in a small voice. 

Soon the supermarket came into view. Dallas sighed in relief and rushed towards it, hoping they hadn't come to late. He drew his gun, preparing for any zombies or people who could be against them.

Maddie had been sitting on the top of a shelf since she heard the sounds of fighting. Finally, the noise stopped, so she hopped off of the shelf and continued looking for food.

"I don't know," said Dallas. "Just get in there and get them out. We don't have time for a plan!"

He wasn't thinking, he was too worried to come up with anything logical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back