• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Dead End: Zombie Apocalypse Rp

Albert shot again killing the zombie in front of him. He looked back and saw the other two leaving. He returned his gaze to the zombies and saw that there were two left, but more were on their way. A lot more. He Was hesitant to follow them, but he didn't have much of a choice and started running after them. 

The red emblem of the Children of Woden blew in the breeze above the settlement of Suebia. A wooden wall, with blood-stained stakes in front of it, surrounded a camp where 30 or so warriors slowly rebuilt civilization in the image of ancient Germania. Two makeshift towers, made of wood, bricks, and other materials, looked over a gate made of iron bars. Men and women, wearing leather and makeshift metal armor and wielding swords, bows, and axes, stood in them or were working on reinforcing cabins. Tucked away in an isolated part of NC's Appalachian Mountains, Suebia was led by the formidable "Warrior-Priest of Woden", Dorvich. Each member of the settlement was well-versed in combat against both the Infected and the Living. 

Dorvich watched as a few warriors dragged in some chopped down trees, while another two hacked away at the ground with picks in an attempt to make some sort of underground armory. "Woden is pleased with this settlement, but he knows we cannot stand against the endless tide of Infected that could bring down our humble abode. He deems it necessary to go into the east, and go to the Site to gather materials to reinforce the walls. He also deems it necessary to seek out more people to reveal the Truth to, so that we may bolster our ranks." Dorvich shouts. He summons two of his finest warriors, and orders them to take some warriors and search the Site for materials. Dorvich himself would take some men and head towards the town of Marble, which was known to be home to a small band of survivors that had traded and helped Suebia a number of times. A warrior helped him strap on some finely made leather armor and chainmail, and handed him a revolver and a mighty hammer. "This shall be a glorious day for Woden!" he roared.

Dallas sped up, trying to get away from there as quickly as possible. He ran back to Tonks with Mari behind him.

"Come on, we've gotta get out of here," he said, then turned to Mari. "We ain't trying to hurt you, okay? We're just gonna get you out of here."

Mari growled at him "You are not to be trusted!" She walks behind them with a pipe in her hands debating whether to kill them or not she decides that is not religious

Dallas shot a glare back at Mari.

"Look, I don't trust you either," he said. "But I wouldn't have gotten myself almost killed just to save your ass if I was just gonna kill you anyway. You're gonna have to trust me enough to let me get you somewhere safe."

He turned back and saw Albert coming towards them. "Do you have somewhere to stay?" he called. "We have a house that's safe."

Mari glared "safe? SAFE? nowhere is SAFE! Being Safe is a lie! if you got this far gods on your side..... this is a bad omen! it'll pass into something worse!" Mari sat by a tree "but I guess gods on your side better stick with it"

Dallas stood beside her and waited for Albert to reach them.

"Somewhere's gotta be safe," he said. "Someday this has gotta all work out, we've a just gotta stay alive until then. And to do that we need to stick with people." he sighed and looked down at his scuffed boots. "And God ain't on my side, hasn't been for a long time. I keep praying, but it feels like he don't listen anymore."

Mari scoffs "if he didn't listen none of us would be here but... he did this for a reason and that's what I need to find its like one big game.... and Gods the winner Every time...."

Albert stopped near the two and thought for a few moments. He didn't know much about these people or trust them, but if they tried to help that girl and haven't tried to mug him they cant be all that bad. Not too mention it's a bad idea to be by yourself after the shitstorm they made. Albert stayed silent for a few more moments and listened to their argument and then decided to respond. " Sorry if I'm interrupting something, but to answer your question. No not really." He said as he rested the shotgun on his shoulder. He looked around making sure there weren't any other zombies heading their way and was relieved when none were in sight. He looked back to them and continued. "I don't really care about your argument, but if you do have a place it's probably better to continue your argument there."

Mari sighs "might as well introduce myself, I'm Mari Murri.... and lets GO!" her sudden yell attrached a zombie and she hit it and smiles "NOW!" she starts walking

Dallas nodded and started walking once again.

"We're headed to get supplies right now," he said. "But it's straight back after that. You can stay for a bit, but if we decide we don't want you then you're leaving." he eyed Albert suspiciously. "And I won't hesitate to shoot you if I find out about anything. By the way, I don't think I asked your name," he said to Albert. "What is it?"

Mari says "yeah? who are you.... I-if you don't mind me asking.... and sorry for being difficult.... My mother would be mad..." She looks down

Dorvich and his warriors walked into the town of Marble, having spent around a day descending from forested mountains of North Carolina. The few Infected within the town were swiftly dispatched with a hammer blow or an arrow, their bodies searched for anything of use. The survivors had fortified a local church, firmly entrenching themselves in the town and controlling the road heading south. They were firm allies of Suebia, hinting that they were willing to join them. Soon, Dorvich was at the doors of the church. "Woden's Priest would like to have a word with you..."

After a long talk, the emblem of Suebia flew over the church.

Charlotte looked at the weapons clinging to Nia. "Damn..." she said. She didn't have anything to her name. She had always traveled with her family, but they had passed the same way many others before them had. It wasn't truly passing, but Charlotte had never killed one of...those...things. There was no way she would be able to kill one of her own family members, even if they weren't truly alive. 

They came up on the supermarket while she thought, and she hadn't answered Nia's question. They walked in, and just as she was about to say something they heard rustling in the store. Charlotte nodded at Nia's command, searching for something to make noise with. There wasn't much left, clearly, but she found the steel handle of what she assumed went to a pot or pan. 

She hit the handle against the wall "Hey!!" she screamed. 

Albert waved off Dallas's threat and gave them his nickname. "Just call me Al. And don't worry I ain't no bandit. Just a simple scavenger. If things don't work out I wont argue and I'll leave." Albert told them as he started following them. He placed his shotgun over his shoulder and adjusted his hoodie. "So we're looking for supplies right? Were we headed? Supermarket, a few houses, a police station, or a hospital?" Albert asked them as he was catching up. "Oh and before I forget what do I call ya?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas hoped what he said was true, that he wasn't a threat to them. He wasn't absolutely certain of where they were going, but quickly answered his question in order to seem like he had things under control.

"We're gonna search any houses we come across, we're mostly searching for blankets and clothing," he said. "If we come across anywhere else with supplies we're checking there too. And my name's Dallas."

Mari perks up "blankets? I have some.... their not big but I have some to spare and I left my camp in a hurry there may be more there" She starts walking In the woods in the direction of the supermarket that the rest are in

Dallas glanced up at her, grateful for the help.

"We don't need much, but anything you have would help," he said. "And if you don't got a good place to stay we'll take you in. It ain't much, but we got a house to live in and a couple of the group going out for food."

Mari nods and Takes off her backpack and looks at the contents "i have three small ones and my mothers quilt" she takes the small ones out and sighs "i should be more thankful that god sent you my way.... take it I don't want to be a bother anymore then I have been already but I have some things I need to get.... can we stop by me and my Past mothers camp? I have some items of great importance to me"

Albert grabbed one of the blankets and quickly put it in his bag. "It has been awhile since I had a blanket, so thanks. Usually I wouldn't  follow people I just met into the woods, but my guts telling me to follow you, so what the hell. Ready when you are." Albert said as he started walking towards the woods. Albert walked about three feet away until he remembered something. "Oh. Almost forgot. I was running through the woods earlier and almost stepped into a bear trap. I guess some hunters or something placed them, so we should keep an eye out. Wouldn't want to step into one." Albert said as he reloaded and readied his shotgun.

Mari smiles "they better hope they don't run into us! and thanks for trusting me.... lets go" she starts walking and about a minute later Mari arrived at a familiar sight and she walks up to a small tent with two bags next to it she grabs the bags and a noise comes from the tent but she walks back to a log and sits and looks though "damn someone took my Peanuts!"

Dallas quickly lifted his gun at the noise.

"What was that?" he asked. "Is there someone with you?" he spoke in a low whisper, trying to be as cautious as possible.

She wipes a tear "like I said this was me and my past mother's camp...." and she continues searching

Albert knelt down and opened one of the bags and found some underwear and makeup. A bit disappointed at the contents a closed the bag. Once he closed the bag he moved closer to the tent and was about to open the other when the noise happened. "Jesus!" Albert said startled. He quickly got up on to his feet and aimed his shotgun at the tent and looked around. Luckily the only ones that heard him were his companions. "Wait, so that's your mother? or was your mother?" Albert asked after he heard her statement.     

Mari stays silent and keeps searching when she felt satisfied she got up and opened the tent and sat inside with a chained up zombie with no jaw it looks old and decayed "h-hello.... mom how was your day? did anyone come and take anything?" her voice cracks as she says the next thing "did THEY hurt you anymore.... if your there how's Mia and Duke? is Daddy up there yet?" she smiles and hugs the zombie "I-I have to go now.... I love you Momma...." she cries and raises her pipe but lowers it crying harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back