• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern DC'S TITANS - a realistic comic book roleplay

Playing Donna is always difficult haha!

I'm always down for DC shenanigans! I'll be going for Wally. I'm rather curious as to how he ties into this (other than being a Titan, I mean), since he's usually the levity of the team (and something I'm hoping to bring to the table).
Also very excited to have you on board! I’ve got some plots in mind for Wally already.

Just a prompt for newcomers who might be considering applying for this role play, I hope for applicants interested in some CW type drama haha. Not the constant fight and explosion, but rather the dynamic between it cast.

i do be lovin' starfire,,, she's clueless about shit and so am i so we relate

fin you lil bitch you always tempt me

i do be lovin' starfire,,, she's clueless about shit and so am i so we relate

fin you lil bitch you always tempt me
fox, if you don’t give me starfire i’ll actually haunt you in your dreams for all eternity long.

time to start plotting more for starfire to keep you enticed hehe.

listen i got a thick ass to-do list atm but if i finish it all by tomorrow evening i'll throw in starfire

Just read the lore again and noticed you had Terra die in Metropolis, kinda missed that at first due to the code used. Think i can work with something though since you said they would fall into Villian slot.

Just read the lore again and noticed you had Terra die in Metropolis, kinda missed that at first due to the code used. Think i can work with something though since you said they would fall into Villian slot.
Yeah I previously set some things up but Terra’s death was mostly for the shock factor.

If/when you’re accepted that can be modified.

Ah ok, I rolled with it and tied it into a believed death/turned to a statue like in the show.

Left some parts vague in the backstory depending on how we go with the story. Like the "Complicated Relationship" in Slade can be a few things, if you're familiar with how that went in the original comics. You said Beast Boy died too, so felt it would make sense to tie his into Terras given their connection (And also into an Animal Affinity/Care i was going to play into during the RP.)

Left some parts vague in the backstory depending on how we go with the story. Like the "Complicated Relationship" in Slade can be a few things, if you're familiar with how that went in the original comics. You said Beast Boy died too, so felt it would make sense to tie his into Terras given their connection (And also into an Animal Affinity/Care i was going to play into during the RP.)
Yeah, I like that you left that vague just so I can push clues through Terra as well. I kinda imagine this similar to the animated DC movies too.

The Garfield death was meant for Rachel but I like the way that you did it. It might be subject to modification though, if the Rachel Roth applicant wants to use that.

Yeah im fine with modification, or even combining it. Like he was near dead doing the Raven side before heading off to Terra or something

I'm curious about this RP. I only see 4 sheets posted and the opening post in this interest check shows all roles open. Is there a list for what roles have no applicants yet?

I'm curious about this RP. I only see 4 sheets posted and the opening post in this interest check shows all roles open. Is there a list for what roles have no applicants yet?
Hello Epiphany! The RP is being run on an application basis, not first come first served, therefore you are free to apply for any role(s) that you are interested in.

So far nobody has applied for Batgirl, Starfire, Raven, Red Hood, Superboy or Kid Flash.

Little to no interest has been shown to Batgirl, Red Hood, or Kid Flash while the others have had some interest.

Hope this helps, and if you have more questions let me know!

Thanks for the reply!

Consider this a bump for the thread, since the lore and premise look amazing and characters are still being finalized (with plenty of openings as folks can see).

I'd be down to play project KR maybe, have him become a much darker version due to the influence of Lex and the state of the world. Either that or take Jason if that role is available.

Would definitely love to see more applications for characters. This is shaping up to be a really nice RP so having some solid RPers would be terrific!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back