• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DCNU: Neo Universe OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sinestro is an alien from space and he comments on how Mr. Freeze's armor is "strange"?

Yes. There are a few reasons for this.

Mainly, someone in his line of work visits many different planets and sometimes he'll still notice that something is an outlier. It's very different armor from that of the security officers/soldiers in the building, and the first time he sees Zero he's accompanying the researchers. It's all the more strange when he learns he actually is a scientific authority and not security.

He also may have noticed some features with no clear protective purpose, because he does not know that the suit also keeps the wearer cold. It hasn't occurred to him that the man inside may need to be significantly colder than the local environment on this planet (at least in this biome). We can't see Victor's face in the version of the armor shown in the character sheet.

Also, he may just think it looks weird. Most of the aliens in the GL Corps are really not... that alien. They have very human-like values and perceptions. For some reason, cultural differences are rarely that large either if you think about it. They exist, but only a few are notable. At least when you consider these are people from different planets, not even just different countries. The DC universe has a very high "willing suspension of disbelief" requirement.

Last edited:
Karcen Karcen

How does Claire know about that? When Mr Freeze fought Batman ten years ago.

And for five years has been in jail. With the last few years operating as a free man. Plus the Mr. Zero persona is to make him something else than his old alter ego.

Plus, how does Claire know that Mr. Zero and Freeze are the same? She can't access his criminal record.

X ray vision and I assume he got on the news when he was arrested and had a big news story about it

Batman rounds up these guys on a daily basis.

And X-Ray vision wouldn't tell Claire anything beyond he had a human skeletal structure. It's called X-Ray after all.

Plus, even she can detect he is an ice person - that doesn't mean anything. There are dozens out there.

Not really only bat man has been operating so only he has costumed well know villains. And stay has allowed superman to see through just clothing but not kind it us basicly just look through things

Karcen Karcen

So. If she can see him? Or rather what he is, a man appearance does change.

The biggest thing about it being a secret - is namely cause Victor Fries would likely get in trouble for being revealed as Mr. Zero. Due to family and all.

I am just calling that a person who has barely operated for a week. And likely saw Victor at all when she was likely four. Wouldn't be suddenly able to put together a villain from 15 years ago being the same man as now.

Not unless she plans to check up on him deeply.

Karcen Karcen

Well. You could come up with the notion of trying to get into contact with Batman and asking the staff of STAR Labs whom likely have come into contact with him for any ideas on where to find him.

Not suddenly out my char' identity that even Robin hadn't known until now.

(I'd like, if that part got edited out please)

thatoneguy911 thatoneguy911 The main thing the STAR Labs scene needs to progress right now is for us to hear the results of the ring's scan and analysis. It's probably just saying the results out loud within earshot of everyone around, so Thaal, Claire, and Victor should be able react to the information in any post order because they'll be hearing it simultaneously.

thatoneguy911 thatoneguy911 The main thing the STAR Labs scene needs to progress right now is for us to hear the results of the ring's scan and analysis. It's probably just saying the results out loud within earshot of everyone around, so Thaal, Claire, and Victor should be able react to the information in any post order because they'll be hearing it simultaneously.

I'll write something up for you.

Great post, thatoneguy911 thatoneguy911 ! I just wanted to make sure of something though- is it okay if I control some of the creatures attacking Robin in my post a little bit, or is it better if you control their actions only? I'd be fine with that if so, I just wanted to be sure whether or not that's so.

Great post, thatoneguy911 thatoneguy911 ! I just wanted to make sure of something though- is it okay if I control some of the creatures attacking Robin in my post a little bit, or is it better if you control their actions only? I'd be fine with that if so, I just wanted to be sure whether or not that's so.

Of course you can lol. The only reason I posted for them is because you didn't :P

It would have been weird if they just stood there and did nothing lol.

Of course you can lol. The only reason I posted for them is because you didn't :P

It would have been weird if they just stood there and did nothing lol.

Ah, very good point. xD And alright, thanks for letting me know! I guess I was just a bit uncertain about that when I was writing the last post, so I waited on writing their actions as well.

And also, sorry if I can't get the post done by tonight, I might end up having to finish it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back