• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DCNU: Neo Universe OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
(Was going to wait for Sinestro, but in the interest of keeping the RP going at a brisk pace, I'm going to assume he is right behind you Karcen, considering he was following you anyways.)
I've been waiting for you actually. I'm waiting either for an opening to follow Supergirl into the Lab, or to be acknowledged directly. There's really nothing for me to do with this alarm either except have Sinestro acknowledge that they're suspicious of him and then continue to wait, but I don't feel it's necessary to squeeze a post out of that.

So I'm waiting for any number of things to happen:
a) Supergirl convinces them to let me in, so in my next post I follow her in (seems unlikely now)
b) The person on the other end begins posing questions to me directly through the machine (likely)
c) an NPC (or group of NPCs) comes out to investigate personally (plausible)
d) Mr. Zero is sent outside to investigate personally (plausible)
e) Other

Last edited:
Do you want me to wait on you? It's no issue either way, I just want to give you a chance to catch up

Hm... well, it would be nice to have a chance to finish without having to worry about corresponding to another post, but only if it wouldn't be too much trouble- and I can try to hurry and finish.

I'm not sure how good a job I'm doing at limiting Zatara. I feel like him being at the height of his power would be boring and too OP but I'm not sure if I'm making him too weak to actually match the power levels of someone like Sinestro or the Stranger. What do y'all think?

I'm not sure how good a job I'm doing at limiting Zatara. I feel like him being at the height of his power would be boring and too OP but I'm not sure if I'm making him too weak to actually match the power levels of someone like Sinestro or the Stranger. What do y'all think?

I think you're doing fine so far, actually. I actually appreciate that you didn't just zap the creature into oblivion lol. The scene actually has a bit of tension now.

My advice? Make him at the height of his power or at least halfway. Keep in mind, Deathstroke took out Zatanna with a laser pointer, so you can still be beaten.

Alternatively, you could have The Stranger test you and learn from him and get a majority of your powers back.

lol, only a Kryptonian could intimidate the most heavily guarded and high tech facility in the western world into submission lol.

at this rate i am thinking Sinestro and Claire might become friends maybe he can train her in hand to hand combat

xlecakD.jpg

Even canon Wonder Woman and Superman once wore Sinestro Corps Rings to defend Earth from the Paling. There's more than one way to wield the glorious, golden glow of fear.

Now I just see Sinestro as a Jehovah's witness, preaching about the yellow lanterns lol.

*Knock Knock*

Hello, sir... Have you heard the good word? The good word of FEAR?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back