• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DCNU: Neo Universe OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
main-qimg-d2005334ea7474727e9e83ff6484c45d

All will be well

Now I just see Sinestro as a Jehovah's witness, preaching about the yellow lanterns lol.

*Knock Knock*

Hello, sir... Have you heard the good word? The good word of FEAR?!

Although he's not religious himself, he did ally with a fear-based religious organisation called the Sacrament in Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps vol. 1.

EDIT: And uh, I should really get some sleep. Bye for now, everyone.

Last edited:
the humility line kind of makes me wish they had a fight that ended with Claire saying " We need to move before the real security get here"

No worries at all about the length of post, thatoneguy911 thatoneguy911 ! It was a lovely post in any case, and the length was no problem at all! At least it wasn't for me, but then again my posts can often get way too long too, so either way I can relate. xD I'll start working on a response, but unfortunately I might not be able to post it until later in the evening, since I'm going on a trip for the day and won't have internet connection. I'm sorry about this, but I'll try to post as soon as I can once I get an opportunity!

By the way, do these researchers have name tags or any other visible identification like that? Same question about the security soldiers as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back