• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DCNU: Neo Universe OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
they were recently driven away from their home planet when it was conquered by the forces of Apokolips.
4af.jpg
possible foreshadowing noted

The signal itself served as simple communication to a small scouting force.

Sinestro's ring would also pick up the isolated signal being pinged off of the Batmobile.

Does this mean that by tracking the Qyt signal, he'll actually only be tracking the Batmobile because the Batmobile is already tracking the signal? Or does it show up as two signals: the source of the signal, and the version of the same signal that's being relayed through the Batmobile? Or is the ring only picking up the source signal and you just meant that it was the same signal the Batmobile was tracking, not that this would lead to temporarily tracking the Batmobile?

Just not 100% clear on what this means in practice yet.

View attachment 400895
possible foreshadowing noted

Does this mean that by tracking the Qyt signal, he'll actually only be tracking the Batmobile because the Batmobile is already tracking the signal? Or does it show up as two signals: the source of the signal, and the version of the same signal that's being relayed through the Batmobile? Or is the ring only picking up the source signal and you just meant that it was the same signal the Batmobile was tracking, not that this would lead to temporarily tracking the Batmobile?

Just not 100% clear on what this means in practice yet.

Yes, foreshadowing lol. Again, I debated whether or not to even include it.

Anyways, the ring would be picking up the original source signal from way the hell off in space, as well as the signal from the Batmobile itself. So yes, you would be able to track the car lol.

Yes, foreshadowing lol. Again, I debated whether or not to even include it.

Anyways, the ring would be picking up the original source signal from way the hell off in space, as well as the signal from the Batmobile itself. So yes, you would be able to track the car lol.

Useful.

So as I said before, Claire/Supergirl and Victor/Mr. Zero will have both heard/seen this at the same time as Sinestro, so they can post in any order. I'm going to wait until at least NecroKnight has posted so Zero has a chance to respond to Sinestro's comments, because in my next post Sinestro is going to want to rush off to investigate almost immediately.

Done! I'm sorry that my post took so long; I didn't mean to make it as long as it turned out to be.

yes soon batman will get out the bat alien repellent that is right next to the bat shark repellent

Posted to try to get team magic back up in the game. If this is too OP, let me know and I'll nerf. I tried to keep it open ended though.

Also as far as I am concerned we will soon get to a point where we will all need to kill tons of the aliens so all good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back