• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC/Marvel Next Generation

Would you prefer real face claims or drawn face claims?

• Real

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Drawn

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
This sounds interesting and will let get to chance play one of my more favorite oc (well a different version) I've made. If I'm may join of course. Also, I call Shade (Richard Swift from DC) and I'll have to think of who should I have the mother be.

This sounds interesting and will let get to chance play one of my more favorite oc (well a different version) I've made. If I'm may join of course. Also, I call Shade (Richard Swift from DC) and I'll have to think of who should I have the mother be.

Sounds good!

I think she means, based on the poll itself, is do you prefer using face claims of real-life people or face claims from drawn sources.

ooof this looks like fun. do both parents need to be canon characters or can it be just one?

Have fun with your weird families thanks to comics for example that wolverine+Jean kid has four half siblings from his Dad Laura the clone daughter, Gabby the clone sister of Laura, Daken the antihero, and Jimmy the son from an alternate universe and from Jean's side 3 half siblings and a niece Cable the son of her clone from the future, Rachel the daughter from another timeline, Nate the lab created son from an alternate timeline, and Cable's adopted daughter hope. Got to love how marvel lets some alternate universe characters move into the main universe.

Image result for summers family marvel

Have fun with your weird families thanks to comics for example that wolverine+Jean kid has four half siblings from his Dad Laura the clone daughter, Gabby the clone sister of Laura, Daken the antihero, and Jimmy the son from an alternate universe and from Jean's side 3 half siblings and a niece Cable the son of her clone from the future, Rachel the daughter from another timeline, Nate the lab created son from an alternate timeline, and Cable's adopted daughter hope. Got to love how marvel lets some alternate universe characters move into the main universe.

Image result for summers family marvel

Umm, did you just come here to say that?

Umm, did you just come here to say that?
Might make a character for this later but I'm worried about ruining the roleplay with terrible luck where the roleplay never starts or lasts like a week before it ends randomly with everyone in it just randomly leaving.

Might make a character for this later but I'm worried about ruining the roleplay with terrible luck where the roleplay never starts or lasts like a week before it ends randomly with everyone in it just randomly leaving.

I have that issue too but we are going to work to keep this one going. I know that I don't want to retire Jazz again, I barely ever get to play her after I make her lol

As Nox said, we will do everything we can to keep this game going :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back