• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Loki blinked a few times. In all his years he had never had anyone actually swoon over him. He stood up and picked her up bridal style to lay her down on the bed properly. He felt her forehead with the back of his palm.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

On his bed or hers?)
Lily lays there passed out, her heart beating alot but not in a bad way
crystal in lily mind tries to wake her:'galaxia one of us should take control.....before he panicks'
galaxia:'you do it......im not great with human culture....'
Crystal sigh for a moment before taking control over lily:'its only until she wakes up' crystal thought
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki looked down at her. He reached up and brushed her hair from her face.

(Whichever they were laying on.)
Comicwolf Comicwolf

His bed then)
She slowly woke up, crystal controling her, she look at loki:"im sorry for being so shy and clumsy....i didnt know that would happen" crystal said her voice bit different from lily
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki looked down at Lily. He could sense the difference right away. He reached over and placed his hand on her cheek.
"You are forgiven, but where is Lily?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki looked down at Lily. He could sense the difference right away. He reached over and placed his hand on her cheek.
"You are forgiven, but where is Lily?"
Comicwolf Comicwolf
Crystal sigh:"i didnt think you notice, shes passed out her heart is still beating alot......she has swirls over her eyes. She will hopefully wake soon" Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"I notice everything. If I didn't I'd likely be dead."
Loki sat down on the bed and ran a hand through his hair.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Crystal nod:"im kinda of a rebel myself, im crystal by the way, a part of lily from one of her powers, i try to guide her sometimes."
galaxia shakes lily in her mind:"wake up!" Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Crystal:"yes"
galaxia:"crystal shes waking up" she said in lily mind
crystal:
"shes waking up i should go" Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"You swooned over me. In all my years I can say you are the first to do so."
Loki smiled and laughed softly.
"Are you feeling alright?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki nodded.
"Now I know you find me attractive. You fainted over me."
He smiled and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"My personality? I have been told countless times of my appearance, but never has anyone complimented my personality."
Loki was a bit shocked at this information.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Ditto was burrowing in the ground, he then popped up in front of the school, "I knew I shoulda took that left turn to albuquerque!"
Ditto pops out of the ground, He appears to be Green, White and Black, he's short and has a voice that sounds like Wacko from the Animaniacs(He is the one on the right) When suddenly a @Miasmith17 (Whoever you want) appears in front of him.
omniverse_ditto_by_thebig_chillqueen_d6x2dyl-250t.jpg

Barton walked outside to go on his coffee break until he notice wacko and pointed a loaded bow at him:"what the heck is that?!" Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Hawkeye gave a confused look:"uh never heard of you and you dont seem like your from this world......look around" Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

"Hm, seems odd, Maybe I accidentally swapped dimensions using Alien X, Alright, So I'll be here for awhile, Plus I got to go to School, Any chances I can study here?" he asked Barton
Barton:"sure but currently im kind of in charge until a new principal is hired"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back