• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC/Marvel/Batman?

KillerQuinn

Guaranteed to blow your mind..
Hi! I'm craving some new DC roleplays.
I roleplay as Harley Quinn only for the most part. I dont mind crossovers with Marvel or even original characters!
I like some romance involved in most roleplays.. However of course I'm willing to consider some without. I will accept most almost any pairing!
I'm willing to roleplay with most characters but here's some of my favorites!: Deadpool, The Flash, Batman, The Joker, Poison Ivy, Deadshot
I'm okay with dark themes and dont have many triggers! I like long term roleplays and ooc chat too! If interested, Please shoot me a pm! I'd love to plot with you!

<3<3<3

Hi! I'm craving some new DC roleplays.
I roleplay as Harley Quinn only for the most part. I dont mind crossovers with Marvel or even original characters!
I like some romance involved in most roleplays.. However of course I'm willing to consider some without. I will accept most almost any pairing!
I'm willing to roleplay with most characters but here's some of my favorites!: Deadpool, The Flash, Batman, The Joker, Poison Ivy, Deadshot
I'm okay with dark themes and dont have many triggers! I like long term roleplays and ooc chat too! If interested, Please shoot me a pm! I'd love to plot with you!

<3<3<3
If you’d like to PM me , I’d totally be down to do some sort of Batman and Harley plot — My account is newly made , so it won’t let me message first yet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back