• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

maladaptivedreamer

Princess of Irrelevance

DC: LEGACY

Active.
Places:
Unlimited.
Tags:
DC, superpowers, super children, next generation, alternate universe.

Characters:
Looking for children of: Oliver Queen, Clark Kent, Diana Prince, Arthur Curry, etc.
Gotham City, as well as: Metropolis, Atlantis, Themyscira, etc.
Roleplay Type:
Literate, Advanced Literate, Novella, Casual

Gone are the days of the supers...

It started with the Titans. Following the death of Donna Troy, in the take down of Lexcorp and Slade Wilson, the team disbanded. Each took away to their corner of this Earth. Though a few remained fighting for a while, the reality of crime fighting remained very fresh in the minds of many.

Horrified by the death of her sister, the retreat of Diana Prince followed shortly. No one knew where she went, or when she would be back, only that she was gone and could not be found. Without her, the Justice League began to crack and crumble. Without Wonderwoman to mediate, the remnants of the Trinity tore each other apart.

Aquaman sought to substitute, and many search & rescue teams were deployed, nothing seemed to work. Without Diana, it was never the same. Thus, they all retreated to their crevices. Arthur Curry returned to Atlantis. Superman retired to focus on his family and hometown, dear Metropolis. One by one, they dwindled away. Though occasionally meeting up to assist on missions, the Justice League was as good as dead.

Then, it came, the imminent threat of Steppenwolf and his Parademons, after eons, to capture Earth. For a last and final time, the heroes banded together, managing to save the day. But not without a steep cost. Within the battle, they lose their leader. The fight against Steppenwolf claims the life of the notorious Batman.

With their leaders largely gone, and their purpose truly served, the league is formally disbanded.

Life goes on... The heroes begin to build lives out the collateral damage. They have families, make homes, learn what it means to live rather than merely exist. Their children grow to adolescence, and then some of them to adulthood. All seems to be at peace. But peace, we know, is fragile... Like everything in life, the end is imminent.

Only, with the heroes of yesteryear gone... who will save tomorrow?

Who will save tomorrow?

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Very interested in this, count me in for a son of steel lol

As daughter of the bat, I’m ready for a rivalry 💪🏼💪🏼

Interested!! < 3

We’ve made a server for plotting, scheming and talking about characters. Hopefully you can both join! So far it looks like we have an Amazon and a Tamaranean! 🥰

Last edited:
I'd be interested in perhaps playing a new Green Lantern

I love this idea! Green Lanterns are chosen rather than born, right? So you could make whatever background best fit. I’d be super interested to see what you came up with. Writing the daughter of Bruce, I’d be interested to see their dynamics, Gardner and Wayne dynamic is such a clash, whereas Jordan and Wayne is much more progressive I think!

this seems fun , it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but if you want a son of red hood I’ll be down

We would love to see that! Currently, we have one Red Hood association, but they’ve been AFK for a while. We also accept multiple connection per character (up to a reasonable point), so this would be completely fine either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back