• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Tim, since I came to Wayne manor I haven't done ANYTHING to make you distrust me. Do you know what you did by not agreeing?" Rose asks and she stands up "You made it worse, for me, for Richard, because yes I have a very good self control, but one day it's gonna be too much and I will hurt someone, probably Richard since I'm going to be living with him, all because YOU didn't want to agree to the one solution that could've helped me the best." she says and she shows her shoulder, where the injury is gone, but there's a scar leftover "And this will also be a reminded you didn't trust your brother." she says, she walks to the room she's going to be using and shuts the door saying "Think on that and maybe next time you have concerns, talk about it instead of being an ass about it when trust matters the most." she sits down on the bed and sighs, she made a mistake, agreeing to that mission, but her shoulder will only hinder her now "Maybe I made a mistake, I wish no one knew, besides the people it matters, makes things easier." she thinks while opening her phone to see a few messages from her cousins, asking if she's alright and if they have to come knock some sense into Tim, she just replies it's all good before laying on her back and staring at the ceiling.

Jake gives her the bottle and he says "Maybe another time." he says and he adds "So, these kids, do they live nearby or far away?"

Barbara takes the bottle and has him go sit at the table for his lunch while she goes to grab Julie and sit on the couch with her, feeding her."They should mostly kids who live around here using the park." She tells him.

Tim sighed and clenched his fists."I did no such thing, anything happens between you an him would be your own faults." He throws one of the sofa cushions at her."I've witnessed what you kind could do, one has attacked a friend before, lost that friend so not all of you are dignified or have self control and you saying that? Well that just proves you could hurt him but you blaming me no if you attack someone it'll be your own fault for not controlling yourself I think uou not having human blood would would kt less likely you'd crave it." He snaps at her."I trust my brother more than I trust you and it's not like I left you out there with nothing, I helped you out not like I could talk you either like that." He tells her.

Rose narrows her eyes, leaving the room again "My kind Tim? So basically you don't see me as a human being, which I still am no thanks to you. How about you can do this thing alone? And you think I would react like this if you had asked me from the start? I wouldn't, I'd be happy that you weren't jumping to conclusions, but no, you didn't talk to me! Instead you dump me in the same category as someone who was probably killing people for fun!" she says, she grabs her bag and heads to the front door "I hope I NEVER have to see you ever again! You know why? Cause you're a mini Bruce." and with that she leaves, slamming the door close. The Justice League could piss off if they were going to make it a problem she left. She takes her phone and calls Barbara as she heads to the nearest zeta tube.

Jake sighs "I meant the kids you mentioned earlier." he says "I can always make a snowman if no one's there." he adds.

Barbara smiled a little."I just said the kids there usually are kids who live around here and be careful if there's a snowball fight okay?" She gestured to the fridge."You could get a carrot in there for the nose." She reaches for the phone and answers it."Hello? Rose?" She holds Julie with her other hand as Julie sat in her lap.

Tim growled a little."You know that not what I mean by that, you're still part vampire and still I wouldn't let you bite him for you to be a full vampire nor would I want you turning him!" He almost yelled that at her."I did try talking but instead you yell and I wasn't about to offended you by speaking of it earlier." He stood up at the last thing."I'm not him and least I'm not some stuck up goth girl who's crap at conversations with people and judges everyone, Rose this Rose that you're not fragile so people should shut up about you vampire girl!" He called out, he sits down wanting Conner but he could still be on that mission they were sent on and so he just sits there.

"Hey Babs, can I come over?" Rose asks "I'm technically supposed to be on an undercover mission, but Tim is being all judgy about the fact I'm half vampire and what not." she says "I just need a friend right now, though I would prefer talking to Richard, but he's on a mission and I... just... wanna talk for a bit."

Jake nods "I'll be careful." he says, quickly finishing his lunch so he can play.

Barbara glanced at Jake and tells him to slow down on the food."He's what? He hasn't acted like that before...I could have Jason talk to him if you want." Her brows furrow, that was a bit weird since Tim was usually a nice guy."Yeah you could come over." She tells her.

Tim sighed and just slouched in the couch, he just sents a text to Conner to tell him he was wanting to talk to him when he was done with the mission they were doing.

Rose chuckles "Kid problems Babs?" she asks and she says "Tim's been pretty... distrusting towards me, but he didn't talk to me about it and it hurts you know, to be treated like a monster who's only going to hurt someone because I'm not fully human." She knows she should wait till she gets there, but right now she's just sad and needs to get it off her chest.

'Can't, not allowed to bother people who are undercover, we'll talk when you get back.' Connor sends back.

Jake pouts "But I wanna play!" he says.

Barbara smiled a bit."You know it, they could be a handful and Jake you'll still get to play just slow down, we happened upon him abandoned at a gas station." She explains."Weird, that's just like Bruce when it comes to the Kent's." She sighed."You're a person, half vampire yeah but you're still a person with feelings and morals." She tells her.

Tim moves to lay down.'Really? But Rose left and I'm here by myself and a girl.' He pouts a little as he texts him.'I could use you.' He tells him,

"According to him I don't. Also... Bruce accepts me, even knowing I am half vampire, Tim would've let me die, I'll explain that bit when I'm there, but yeah, he treats me like I'm gonna go attack people or something." Rose says and she sighs "But I'm almost there, so..."

Jake groans "But there's snow!" he says "I like playing in the snow."

'What'd you ssy?' Connor sends back, Rose had been with the team for months now and no one, aside from Tim, saw reasons to dislike her.

Barbara nods at that."Okay, we did move so it is a new address which I assume you've already gotten from Richard or Alfred prior." She lowered the phone."Jake hun, it's going to snow some more and there's plenty for you to play with just slow down." She sighed."Okay Rose." She hangs up the phone after that.

Jake stares at Barbara, not saying anything, but there are tears forming in his eyes.

Rose walks towards Barbara's apartment snd she wonders if maybe she's going to be bothering her friend, but she eventually knocks softly on the door.

Barbara stands up from the couch and sighed."It's either you don't play outside or you eat your lunch, it's only half a sandwich too hun." She tried not to give in to him as she goes to the door and opens it.

"I finished my lunch, but..." Jake trails off and wipes his tears away "You called me hun and... mom never did that anymore."

Rose gives Barbara a small wave and she peeks inside "He's adorable, who'd leave him in the freezing cold?"

Barbara let's her come in, she checks the plate and it seemed like he was done."Oh." She walks over bruhsing her hand on his cheek to wipe some tears away."Your mom doesnt seem very nice but you've got me and Jason, little Julie here we care about you." She says softly and Julie grabs at Rose."Some jerk that's who, I want to adopt him if no one comes for him." She whispered."Though we'll talk once he goes outside to play." She tells her.

Jake hugs Barbara "Mommy isn't very nice no." he says.

Rose nods and she tickles Julie "Want me to do a quick checkup on him? You kmow, just in case." she asks.

Barbara wraps her free arm around him and smiled softly."We'll love and care for you even Julie likes you already." She nods at Rose when she asked and Julie squealed, kicking her feet then held onto her mother."This is my friend Rose, shes just going to check on you to make sure youre okay then you could go outside and play." She tells him.

Jake nods, so Rose gives him a quick checkup "Well his immunesystem is a bit low, probably due to the fact he was left in the cold, but otherwise he's healthy." she says.

Barbara gently pushes him forward."Go on and get your coat then some gloves then you could go outside." She smiles softly and she goes to sit down on the couch waiting for Rose to join her."So?" She placed Julie between them.

Damian nods "Yes I can see how the none lethal methods on two very below average robbers would amusing, still though how does a family not make sure to grab everyone for a trip"

Mitch takes off on his bike and he asks "Love how people see a you Dylan they freak, but they see Hawkman and Woman everyone is cheering, seems a little backwards, I mean I know they don't know you but still"

Valyn held onto him and she shrugs while Dylan sighed."I've done things for Nik, I didn't use a alias or a costume ans my wings give me away too." He explains as he lands outside.

Jon giggles some."It's funny and not sure, they were in a hurry and miscounted the kids." He shrugs."But I'm sure the mother wouldn't have done that." He pokes at him."You could ride on my back to the farm." He offered.

Rose waits until Jake's outside before telling Barbara what happened the day before with the werewolves and that Tim, while she herself was under a sleeping spell, was afraid she would hurt someone "And then today he said he'd seen one of 'my kind' attack and kill his friend once, so instead of asking and talking to me upon learning I'm a vampire he just thinks I'm also like that. If Rowan wasn't there Babs, I might've bled out and he just... doesn't care about it besides protecting his brother, who had nothing against cutting his arm open a bit by the way, but no, Tim was being an ass." she says and she looks down "So... I called him a mini Bruce, said I hope I never see him again and left. I'm not a monster am I?"

Barbara hands her a plushie to play with while Rose speaks."Well I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted that to happen to you, he seems to like and trust Killian so he must trust and like you but when it came down to family, he just freaked out on you because this is his family, his adoptive one yeah but his only and what happened to an old friend, those old feelings were triggered when that was brought up like that." She nods."These boys have their moments, heck anyone could have their moments." She sighed but she flinched at the Bruce thing."No I wouldn't say you are one, a bit spiteful but your feelings were hurt Rose." She placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Well according to Tim I'm a bloodthirsty monster who has no control, but if I really wanted to I could have bitten anyone a lot od times and wouldn't be stuck with this." she says showing her shoulder "I'm lucky I hadn't lost an arm, but I can bleed out, unlike normal vampires. And that he trusts Killian is probably the only reason he's not getting a lecture. But if I'm not a monster what am I?"

Barbara raises her hand over the scar gently and pulls her hand away, biting her lip."Who is Rowan though?" She asks her, she hasn't met the kid."He probably didn't mean it in that way, if he did think that he wouldn't be wanting you around his brother or family at all while Conner is okay himself." She explains."Thats a word to call Joker but you? You're just a person, your own person with morales and interests, feelings and someone trying to fit in." She tells her.

"He literally said he was afraid I'd kill Richard, I would never do that. Why can't he just talk about it like a normal person?" Rose asks and she chuckles "Werewolf kid who ironically saved my life after his father bit me, vampires don't hunt well in werewolf territory, so he caught a deer, after offering to hunt. I like him more than Tim and Rowan's a werewolf." she looks outside and shrugs "If he didn't mean it he sjouldn't have said it Barbara and he can't force me to stay away from everyone. I thought I'd fit in in the team, but... I guess not, so Tim's on an undercover mission alone now, disguised as a girl. Which is hilarious."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back