• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Valyn nods."Niklaus does and some are brawlers or weapon experts." She explains to him, she fiddled with her fingers."Should we really be doing this?"

Mitch says "We've let them have to much time V...." he takes out his device "Damien, go take this on the roof and push the button then we'll have 7 minutes to beat them all down, Batman and V will focus on the hand to hand expects, me damien and tim will take the weapons experts"

Valyn bites her lip."You didn't know them til now, I don't know about Bruce though he's been around for awhile like some years but yeah we should take him down." She nods.

"So we go back to grab our suits?" Rose asks tilting her head, she really would prefer that, but not everythibg had to go easy.

Jason looks around the hallway before going to the room Rose uses and he opens the door quietly "I knew it was a bit dark, but really?" he mumbles going in.

Barbara follows behind and goes for the light switch, then the curtains in there."Oh no is she a goth or emo?" She jokes and puts her hands on her hips.

Jason rolls his eyes "If she was she'd dress like it too" he points out, sure getting a room rearranged was normal "Who'd need curtains like these?" he asks mentioning to the one around the bed, sure you could see through it, but it seemed to block mosy of the light.

Barbara walks over to the bed and she goes through wome of her belongings."Then do you want to bet vampire? It's not too far fetched if she was one and Richard would probably know too." She shrugs.

"If she was one, don't you think she'd hide it better?" Jason asks and he stops at a picture "That's a big family" he mumbles.

Barbara shrugs."Maybe she does but sometimes people could slip up...maybe." She checks out the photo he had."Yeah." She nods.

"True" Jason says "Hm... compared to Rose the majority of her family is pale. Not counting what I'm guessing is her father" he says "Too bad we can't ask her if she has fangs. Did she say anything before I called you?"

Barbara taps her chin."Shes said soemthing about special snacks before though fhat doesn't give away much so she is being secretive." She explains.

Damian parked his bike and locked it (it was Gotham; anyone anytime could steal your bike), following the group. Taking the device from Mitch, he climbed the side of the building with ease, avoiding the windows, before pushing himself up onto the roof. Then, he pressed the button.
”Done.” Damian looked to see what would happen.

"Snacks" Jason says and he sees one "Okay I'm going with vampire" he says after inspecting the wrapper "Considering this seems to be a substitude for blood, so either she has an illness or she's a vampire"

Last edited:
Barbara bites her lip."Do we trust her?" She didn't think Rose wasnt trust worthy but she was just being cautious about it."We could maybe confront her about it later or speak with Richard?" She suggests.

Tim stood off to the side, he was being quiet and he watches the others though he does go to check the possible exits they would have and where they could get in before walking over to them.

"If she is a vampire we might scare her into leaving if we confront her" Jason says "And I doubt Richard would tell us, so the only thing we could go is do research about her family and maybe her family company as well" he says, he mentions around the room "I don't see much else that could give us clues though" he says.

Rose sighs "How much trouble will the others get into if we went back first?" she asks, all she wanted was to enjoy a simple day without fighting villains.

Dick says "I rather not think about that" Flame Demon Flame Demon

As Damian pushed the button and u.v looking light quickly coats the whole building canceling out meta powers without being noticed and with that Mitch says "Ok go now!" he says as the 7 minutes have started for them to take down as many as Nik's men as they can roxas roxas Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Barbara shrugs."We could always try to get a DNA sample too I'd we could manage that but we could also do the researching her family and company too." She looks around."We should probably put things away as they were before we came in here." She tells him.

Tim jumps in and he goes around the place, his brows furrow as there was barely anyone in the place and whoever was there were already onto them, Valyn was hesitant she wouldn't be able to use her power in there.

"I doubt we'll get much dna" Jason says "Besides, that's so boring" he adds, sure they could get some dna, but then the point of the research would be lost.

Barbara snickers just a bit."So you don't want to do it the easy way? You must be looking for more stuff to do." She stretches."Okay okay, I'll let you take the lead on this."

"Well I already got a list of suspicious behavior in my head piled up" Jason says "For example, did you notice both Rose and Sebastisn fall asleep really late and he uses candles" he says.

Barbara pokes his cheek."What does that prove? We pull long nights or all nighters and other people and what's weird about using candles too." She points out.

"And she's cold as ice" Jason says "Also given everything, it's not that much of a stretch" he explains poking her back "Also who still uses candles? Lights are more effective"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back