• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitch says "My brother isn't the man to really share great power from how I've known him nowadays, he believes in "You want something done? do it yourself so I just need to get in to his lab and free the kids and he'll come to me, I've made something to dull his powers too but like before it won't last long so I need to beat him and then get meta cuffs on him" roxas roxas Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Valyn listened to his plan then glanced at Damian."You're not fighting him alone, I won't let you." She pokes his chest."You let us help you there, I don't want him kicking your ass and almost killing you again." She sighed.

Barbara placed her hand on Damian's shoulder."Just be careful out there, if they retreat you retreat too don't be reckless." She tells him.

Valyn listened to his plan then glanced at Damian."You're not fighting him alone, I won't let you." She pokes his chest."You let us help you there, I don't want him kicking your ass and almost killing you again." She sighed.

Barbara placed her hand on Damian's shoulder."Just be careful out there, if they retreat you retreat too don't be reckless." She tells him.
Damian frowned at Barbara’s remark, then nodded.
”Alright…I’ll make sure I’ll come home alive,” he replied.

"Mitch you can't go after Desmond alone, we need Valyn to help us with Niklaus' locations, but he threw you off a building last time, also... I'll bring you back to life just to kill you again if you die" Jason says "You want to do this? Fine, but going alone is suicide".

Rose nods "So what'd Haly like? I've never seen him" she says walking next to him.

Barbara smiles at him and gives him a small side hug before going over to Jason."We'll be here." She nods.

Damian awkwardly embraced her hug. Everything seemed so serious, like it was a goodbye of some sort.

Mitch hears V and nods "Ok no fighting alone" Batman asks "Are we all set?" Mitch says "I think so....one would disagree but let's go, we take down Nik first and V can add on to more of the plan on the way" he goes to bike, Bruce looks at Jason and moves his head to the side asking to talk to him real quick and he walks away from the others for a sec Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas

Jason groans following Bruce "I'm not changing my mind Bruce, this is too risky, even by our standards" he says "And we know Desmond wouldn't mind killing anyone who might possibly be a hero, anti-hero or vigilante" he adds.

Batman says "I know and I know your not changing your mind, but risk is what this job is about, you risk your life, you run of time and things end up being messy with plans, need I remind you you went after the Joker just a few nights alone, what if the Joker knew you coming, what if you got in trouble....you took that risk.....even if not joining the fight your support would mean a lot......Mitch told me you make him think if Desmond didn't go off.....he'd be like you personality wise.....he looks up to you the way you act.....and he does understand we need more time to prepare but you need to understand that Mitch who knows his brother is on to something.....cause we could wake up with Gotham in ruins tomorrow" he pats his shoulder "Have faith Jason.....I did in you and the others and it was the best decisions of my life" he walks away

"I went after the Joker because he shot Barbara" Jason tells Bruce "Because he ruined our lives and if Mitch did understand then why are there still two people missing? I know Dick wouldn't miss it, neither would Rose, but if he thought it was that dangerous he'd risk calling them back home. Though we both know Dickie bird deserves the day off"

Valyn shrugs and goes over to the bikes."I'll ride with you then Mitch." She waits for him, Tim glanced at Bruce and Jason then he goes by Mitch then takes his bike to go outside.

Tim waits for them outside."What's fo say this wouldn't be a trap she'd be leading us into or say because she knows he wouldn't move and set a trap?" He questioned him."Be prepared man."

Jason walks to the computer and sits down "I need the locations so I can check the cameras. Also someone has to find out where the other two are so they're not in any possible danger from this" he says.

Mitch heard what Tim said and looks at him "Are you saying you don't trust her? is that really the time for this Tim?! like really NOW?! look stay with Jason if you feel that way!!!" he moves past him shoulder checking him Mitch is clearly feeling a lot of stress

Damian smirked when he watched Mitch freak out.
”Come on Mitch… If you can’t be the leader, I can lead. I’ve had 13 years of experience.”

Tim shrugs."I'm saying be prepared man, you're rushing into a plan to go after two super people with armies." He drives past him to leave the manors grounds before slowing down for Mitch since Valyn rode with him and gave him directions.

Barbara walks over and stands behind him placing her hands on the chair."So is there anything you need me to do or are you taking over?" She was just teasing.

"Well you could warn our two missing people that they might have to abandon their date" Jason says "Also, I'm worried about Mitch, I know we've had experience since we became part of this family, but Mitch has never led a mission" he says and he leans back "Not to mention he has a half put together plan which he hasn't told us, not everyone at least, I imagine Rose has an easier time sharing her plans, if she works in a team anyway" he mumbles the last part, trust was needed in the batfamily, but it was earned and right now, Mitch was freaking out over Tim being... well Tim, he didn't seem happy not everyone was coming either "Bats, if this thing goes south, please make sure the idiot doesn't kill himself" he says looking at Batman says.

Barbara shrugs, she sends out a message through to Richard's comm which meant he was needed though she didn't know if Rose had one so she just sent her a message instead and she listened to what Jason says, turning to him."Well Tim has, he has him out there so he could help him out but yeah this plan is a bit rushed and we need to watch out for them...I dont think Rose would be so eager to jump into a half made plan but we've had to do them before."

"I think Rose would would probably think three steps ahead..." Jason trails off and she looks at Barbara "Hey Babs, does Rose seem off to you?" he asks, he was curious, sure he had a list of things that were off about their guest and her personal butler in his head, but needed to know if that was paranoia or not "Or Sebastian for that matter? He's weird right?" he asks.

Barbara sighs."For all we know the others could be a step ahead of the team, I'm worried about them..." She bites her lip though her brow raised."Well uh, she's different and so is that butler, he is just very creepy which is a bit obvious though I haven't really bothered to look into them but Tim probably has as you know him."

"Yeah, but... I feel like there's more to it then just different" Jason says "I mean, let's focus on Sebastian first, he just seems to pop out of nowhere sometimes and does that guy ever sleep?" he asks, well he could guess that answer really.

Rose hears her phone and checks it, frowning at the text, so she send one back asking "Do you need us on standby or do we need to go right now?"

Babrara pulls away from the chair."Then why not check him out then? He's not careful about hiding how different he could be or he could just be one of those creepy dudes." She does text Rose that they should go now before the kids got too far without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back