• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Damian watched Jason enter the cave. He gave him a nod of acknowledgement. Damian gave Barbara a small smile and a nod, before glaring at Tim, who swatted him.
"Don't touch me Drake!" Damian shrieked.

Batman walks over and can hear the unsure tone in Jason and Damian and says "The floor is yours mitch please" Mitch nods and says "Tonight we are talking down two psychos with one stone and freeing the metas from my brother and Nik" he brings up a hologram "Nik is a meta with other metas at his command, each of his metas seem to have amazing powers, but that's there down side, from the times me and V went scouting I got to see what each one can do, they have none for things like easy escape, communication, healing wounds, it's all brute force but Nik has been careful about that and that's why we never knew about him till now, so to deal with Nik we need to take down his goons and I have something that can help with that" he holds up a orb machine "Metas are something I've looked into more and more and so I made this prototype it will cast a field around a building it's attached to and cancel out Meta powers but it only lasts 7 minutes" roxas roxas Flame Demon Flame Demon Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Valyn standa off to the side as he explains his plan, her brows furrow."You've been collecting data? You could've just asked me I've been around him and where his places are, I know some of those people and if you don't think he has those kind of meta's your wrong, you should know one of the healers who helped Tim here don't underestimate him Mitch he can be more conniving then your brother is or so I would think, I don't know your brother you don't know Niklaus." She puts her hands on her hips.

"I am regretably going to point out we barely have enough people for this. Tim is technically still grounded, Babs has to take it easy and Richard is out with Rose, we probably shouldn't bother those two unless needed, I've seen some of the weapons Rose keeps" Jason says "Also, we have 1 meta and 5 humans"

Mitch says to V "I know but everything got complicated, first Ivy attacked the city, then my brother beat the hell out of me and threw me off a building and then then we had to deal with Hive, I'm going off what I've gotten since I didn't have time to ask you, I wasn't trying to do this without you Valyn I would never do that" he says saying he knows this means a lot to her and wasn't trying to hide anything from her with sincerity in his voice and then he looks at Jason "OK what is your deal?" he crosses his arms at Jason "when has having barely enough people stopped this group? when has being only human stopped this group? and what's wrong with Barbara?" he says has he feels Jason isn't really speaking his mind "You got something to say to me? say it don't pitch me bullshit about things you guys have over come about 1000 times over" Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Last edited:
"Babs overdid it with training" Jason deadpans walking over to Mitch "And yes, but we usually face villains who are human, no matter how crazy or insane they are, and don't have an army of metas. I'm saying that we might be biting of more then we can chew here and we need something that also has a backup plan in case this thing goes really really wrong" he points out "Which usually happens".
(Posted with Rose too)

"Babs overdid it with training" Jason deadpans walking over to Mitch "And yes, but we usually face villains who are human, no matter how crazy or insane they are, and don't have an army of metas. I'm saying that we might be biting of more then we can chew here and we need something that also has a backup plan in case this thing goes really really wrong" he points out "Which usually happens".
(Posted with Rose too)
Mitch starts pointing out super power villains "Clayface, Solomon Grundy, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, all of which could and should have killed normal humans like us on their own, I get there are more of them then normal but that's why I build this deceive after you trigger it, should it really take you 7 minutes to take out normal people?"

"Yes, but is that one time use only or can we use it more often? We can't make mistakes Mitch and I don't know much about either of the two, but your brother literally blew up a building to try and kill me, had I not still had Barbara's number in my phone. Your brother doesn't care if he kills us and Batman won't let us kill him or anyone who tries killing us" Jason points out "And I don't know how Niklaus is with that, but we need everything we know about this if we want to get out of this alive, we can't go and possible get ourselves and leave Barbara and Alfred alone".

"Yes, but is that one time use only or can we use it more often? We can't make mistakes Mitch and I don't know much about either of the two, but your brother literally blew up a building to try and kill me, had I not still had Barbara's number in my phone. Your brother doesn't care if he kills us and Batman won't let us kill him or anyone who tries killing us" Jason points out "And I don't know how Niklaus is with that, but we need everything we know about this if we want to get out of this alive, we can't go and possible get ourselves and leave Barbara and Alfred alone".
MItch takes off his mask and hood "Jason I understand your concern really I do.....but we are faced with a ultimatum, we do this now while we have a higher success rate.....or we waste time......and then we all die......" tears build up in his eyes "and If lose you guys.....and yes that includes you" he pokes him in the chest "Then maybe I should have just hit the ground that night......" he says showing he feels because Desmond is his brother if anything happens to anyone he feels responsible cause he feels he could have stopped him

"And how are we supposed to do that if we are greatly outnumbered?" Jason asks with a sigh "And technically you decided it had to be today, we could spy on them and wait for a better time, we could also do what we usually do best and infiltrate them and get info that way" he explains "But you're not just risking us, you're also risking Valyn with this plan".

Valyn steps away from the two of them, she didn't like how they were arguing but Jason did have some points about this and so did Mitch.

Tim glanced at Damian."Shut it demon." He makes a face at him before watching the other two fight."So what is it going to be?" He questioned them, Barbara sighed."I'm sorry if I'm holding you back guys..." She mumnled.

Batman finally speaks up "Enough" in a demanding but quiet tone "You both make very valid points on this matter, however we need to look at this as we always do, there is a clock ticking and we don't know how much time we have so we need to choose now, whoever beleives in Mitch's plan for Nik and whatever his plan is for Desmond step over to him over there" he says pointing and Mitch gets the idea and walks over to a spot by the pc "for those thinking we aren't ready can stay over by Jason, this is not me trying to turn us on each other but everyone has a right to do what they think is best" Batman looks at Jason "Jason....I really do understand what your talking about but.....to me......this feels like when I couldn't save you in time.....and I'm not making that mistake again on everyone in Gotham" Batman walks over and stands by Mitch "Before the rest of you decide DO NOT base your choice just cause I'm with Mitch, be your own people and make your own choices" ((Plus I think it's time we finally head this saga XD)) roxas roxas Flame Demon Flame Demon Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

"Barbara you're not holding us back" Jason says and he sighs "I think it's too risky, so I'm staying with Barbara as backup, besides, we can't just leave you without backup plan" he adds "Though it doesn't seem like you have one"

Mitch looks away clearly tired of Jason, he gets they need to take everything into account and yes Mitch just had his one plan each for Nik and Desmond but Mitch feels they've given Desmond too much time cause they didn't know what he was up to and is tired of Jason pointing out how everything feels unprepared, it's why it's called last minute.

Barbara smiles a bit at Jason, though she did have her doubts."Shouldn't you go with them?" She asks quietly."They could use you out there." She shrugged though Tim walked over to Mitch.

Mitch smiles Tim walk over and then asks "Valyn? do you trust me? I know I don't have the info I thought I did, but you can tell us everything....I just want us to both have our demons put to rest" he says hoping the girl he loves but never said I love you to will join him roxas roxas

Valyn sighs."If this plan doesn't work you retreat got it?" She questioned him, she walks over to him and wraps her arms around him."I'll take your side on this one and I would like to find my brother too." She tells him.

Mitch hugs her and says "Thank you and I promise" he smiles ad then Mitch looks at Barbara "It's up to you Barbara, you still sound unsure, do you wanna stay or do you wanna come with us?" roxas roxas

Flame Demon Flame Demon Dick says "I asked that myself and turns out he has a family of his own now and I asked why Gotham and he said...." Dick tears up a bit "He says he wanted to honor the best performers ever to have been under his tent"

Valyn smiled a little and pulls away after that, holding Mitch's hand though Barbara lightly punches Jason's shoulder."This one isn't going to let me go and nor would Damian, so I can't go unless the backup is needed." She tells him.

"Do you think I can meet him?" Rose asks "He sounds like a nice guy" she adds hugging Dick "Come on, let's go and see", now she sort of regretted never visiting the circus, but crowds weren't really her favorite setting.

"As I said, I don't think we've prepared enough, plus we might be able to help from here more" Jason says "Also Desmond nearly got me killed" he adds, not wanting to say it still hurts a bit from when he landed on the ground "But instead of making them powerless why can't you just put them to sleep?"

Mitch looks at V "I don't know, V is there anyone who is resistant to like stuff like that or that could use that against us" he says asking her since now he can roxas roxas

Dick nods and says "Yeah follow me" he smiles from the hug and wipes his eyes leading the way Flame Demon Flame Demon

Damian quietly listened to Mitch and Jason bicker. He felt bad for Barbara, because they were honestly arguing over her… It was also rather hard to ignore Tim’s stupid remark, but Damian didn’t really want to interrupt his father, who had now entered the room and was talking about taking sides. He honestly sided with Todd, but backup sounded boring and he didn’t want to miss the action.

“I‘ll let you two love birds stay together on backup. I don’t want to miss any of the action. After all, this will be good press coverage on the return of Robin,” Damian finally said.

Valyn nods at that."There probably is or someone who controls wind, it depends on how you go about things...what's your plan on Desmond though?" She questioned him.

Barbara was flustered by Damian's words."Y-yeah." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back