• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I like a good surprise, only if they're good though" Rose says "Although I imagine Gotham has enough interesting things to visit".

"Mitch are you out of you damn mind?" Jason asks turning to face Mitch "Your brother is still after you, you are not going out there".

Mitch says "Jason this is improtant and it can be what ends this fight with my brother but we really have no time to lose, please this isn't for me it's for Valyn....."

Barbara quietly watched them before she decided to say something."Least let him explain himself Jasom before you say no." She shrugs."Or he might just go himself ans take Tim with."

"Yeah, but he nearly got killed last time by his brother, besides, if it could end this, why not discuss it when we're all here?" Jason asks "As far as I know Grayson and Rose went out".

Rose grins slightly "You know, assuming we don't run into trouble we could count this as a date" she teases.

Barbara shrugs."That's your reason then, they're not here so he can't really gather us all but just hear him our Jason before you brush him off." She placed her hand on his shoulder."It could be important or some strategy." She nudged him.

Dick says "What that wasn't obvious already?" he says confirming that's what he planed with a smile

Mitch says "I found V's brother and I know where he is and what my brother has been planing this whole time and even how he got his power, if Tim is home we can grab him and what will come next should be what ends this, two siblings reunited, two ending a conflict and many other children freed, I do have a plan but I can't sit here and explain it to you, we have to go now, so your either with us or against us Jason.....and trust me when I say I'm not gonna let you be in the way" he sounds dead serious like he'd fight Jason if he had to Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas

Barbara bites her lip, she would intervene if they did have conflict between eachother she didnt like it when the boys would fight."Tim's probably in his room pouting from that prank earlier." She watched Valyn walk into the room, dressed in her suit and ready to go.

Damian gave a nod towards Mitch, pausing for a bit. Barbara seemed a bit exhausted and Todd was worried about her. Mitch was rambling on about his brother or something.
"Well, I'm in. I've been waiting to kick someone's ass," Damian said to Mitch. roxas roxas Flame Demon Flame Demon CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

"I am willing to help IF you tell us the plan, because for all we know you need Bruce and who's to say Desmond won't try other ways to get to you huh?" Jason asks "Normally I'm all about going in head first, but this is big".

"Right" Rose comments dryly, not entirely believing it "So are you gonna tell me where we're going?"

Mitch looks at Damian and knows he didn't listen but whatever and Mitch says "OK if I get Bruce will you get ready? I do have a plan Jason but as I said time is ticking do you trust me or not, make your choice, Damian go get in your suit and everyone meet in the batcave" he says as he runs off to find Bruce as fast as possible Flame Demon Flame Demon roxas roxas Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Dick says "No need here we are" he stops and they arrive at amusement park and it looks fairly new must opened of recent

Damian glared at Mitch.
"There's no need to tell me what to do. I'm capable of knowing what to do and properly executing it," he muttered, before leaving the room to suit up.

"We do need that plan before it all goes to hell!" Jason calls out "Babs, I'd like it if you stayed here, in case it does go wrong".

"Gotham has an amusement park that's not controlled by a villain?" Rose asks surprised "And here I thought I'd seen pretty much everything"

Barbara was going to get her suit which got some armored upgrades to it but that's when Jason spoke up asking for her to stay behind."This isn't because you think I'd slow you down out there is it?" She questioned him.

Valyn watches Mitch walk off so she goes to wait for them, Tim was just in his room laying on his bed.

Mitch runs by Tim's room knocking hard and speaks fast "TimsuitupshitisgoingdownI'llexplaininabit" he goes to find Bruce in his room "Bruce I need your help" Bruce looks at him "What is it?" Mitch says "It's about my brother....it's time we end this....I really need your support on this" Bruce stands up "I'll be right down" Mitch smiles and gets ready in his room and goes into the batcave

Dick says "I know right.....but this is important to me for another reason" he points at the name Hailey's Flying Fun Park.....Hailey Dick's old ringmaster

Tim raises a brow and sits up."What?" He slides out of his bed, walking out into the hallway though he goes to get his suit and puts it on which didn't take him too long to do.

"Oh" Rose says "I see, so why does he go from a circus to amusement park? It doesn't make much sense" she says.

"Okay maybe a tiny bit, but only because you're already tired and we might have to face metas, so I'd rather have you as backup" Jason says walking over to her "And I don't want you to lose the ability to walk agsin, so please stay here?"

Barbara wrapa her arms around herself."What if you did need backup and I dont get there in time...like Bruce with you? Jason I don't know..." She was conflicted on her point and his point."I've got upgrades on my suit." She tried to convince him.

"Barbara please" Jason says "If you can't get to us in time I'm sure Richard and Rose will, plus, I'd be happier if you took it easy" he adds "You'd do me a favor and you can keep an eye on things from here with the street cameras, IF Mitch finally shares his plan with us". roxas roxas

Barbara clenched her fists."I'll suit up just incase..." She gave in to his pleading, she pulls him into a hug."You be careful out there and watch out for the younger ones." She says quietly.

Damian strutted into the BatCave in his Robin suit. He looked at Mitch.
"So what is this plan?" the boy asked.

Jason smiles "We'll be careful" he says, leaving to get his suit on, once he's finished he waits next to Damian "Yeah, what is the plan?" he asks crossing his arms.

Barbara goes to get her suit before going to join them in the cave, standing off to the side quietly while Tim walks over and swats Jason and Damian as he walks by them, he goes to stand by Mitch and Valyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back