• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBZ-Piracy on the Sea of Stars

SephirothSage said:
..... What? Oozaru bonuses should /not/ apply on anything defensive, though.
Your a /bigger/, /easier to hit/ target.

What?
Blocking in this system is face-tanking things. Oozaru are tougher, and thus more able to face-tank.

It looks like @Thief of Words is correct on this one. His parry and block would go up, although not his dodge. In this case, he just got massively more beefy. Easier to hit, true, but much more chunky

Nope. Dodge is Agility based. It explicitly excludes all agility-based checks.

Also: I'm gonna go get the popcorn. Edama's yours for the time being, Dietaku. Treat him well. Or not. Just make it funny if not. ;)

...What about the Roll not to Panic from being on fire?

And for that matter- can I use the Afterimage Technique as my Defense?

Don't forget, with Burst 5, the first five suxxes count as two additional damage each, so the monkey should be burning harder.

The first five suxx got tanked, so no dice. Also, apparently the attack couldn't have happened, so there's no need to worry. Also, for future reference, it seems like After-image is something you can only do on your own turn, not as a reaction to an attack.

Oh, I edited my last post. Edama now spent his turn stopping, dropping and rolling to put himself out. I...have a feeling that I've just been stunlocked now,

My apologies. I ought to have been more specific. Edama's gigantic slap couldn't have happened, so Merrick need not worry about it. Also, I kind of agree. If you can get it out, Oozaru seems to be hugely useful. However, leading with it seems less than optimal. It would be better for someone to draw aggro while you do it, so you don't end up, y'know, on fire.

Dm: mind if I go ahead and roll the blocks for OozaruEdama? Also: I get the feeling Merrick is gonna be pretty mad by the end of this.

Aand Edama is on fire again. Did better with 3 dice than 8.

Ya... I think all the damage to the town will come from a giant ape rolling over it to get the fire out.

Also, I have reason to believe that transforms are getting reworked in the next version of the game.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Sooooo, what's the wait now?

[/QUOTE]
If you'd like to roll, by all means. Edama is your character. Also, I tend to work during the day, so I can't be here as often as I'd like. However, that makes it all the cooler when I am.

Sorry about before. I didn't mean to be so passive-aggressive. I'm merely asking for patience, as I'm usually working during the day.

Just picturing the little princess looking at you.

Going into Second Form.

Then raging all up and down the beach until her temper tantrum is forcibly abated.

#Arcosian Childcare Problems

I assume even Arcosians need to unlock their forms from the mental power blocks that keeps them from destroying homes when they sneeze.

True enough, but.

Admit it's a humorous image. (And the exact kind of thing those power blocks are in place to prevent.)

Agreed, but Maiden's Rebuke is decent enough of a time buyer, considering the lingering miasma of emotionally charged ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back