• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBZ-Piracy on the Sea of Stars

I just sort of picture that attack. As your...

"Nope Nope NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!" moment attack.

Meanwhile, my one Ki move is my basic attack.

And five successes to ignore Merrick.

Edama's first ki move is his "Get out of work free" card.

The second is his: "NOPE.jpg RUNNING AWAY!"

What? Unless you manage to hurt him, he'd most likely spend his next few turns hunting for booze, then trying to take a nap.

Whoa-oa-oa, Saiyan racism~.

Man, I didn't mean to do it, but Kumba is kind of a jerk. I try making her into an ice queen misunderstood genius, and now she's this weird egomaniac racist. At what point did I go off-course, I wonder?

Ooh! Idea: can Edama be a technical Saiyan Elite? I.E: his parents were but one of them (mother probably is the simplest story-wise) wanted something different and/or somesuch thing?

Honestly, not much. It was just a "this has humor/plot potential" sort of idea. Which is to say it literally just occurred to me that it'd be funny.

I wonder if the word Earth is tied to the death of Freiza on Namake... or his second death on Earth.

It.. probably is.

I'm going to claim that most people on earth are my strength or higher to scare off people from trying to claim it.

I'm about to inquire about an Earth-musician with no understand of the volatility of the question's penumbra.

That idea does have some merit, Thief! Very nice.

I have yet to see Resurrection of F myself, but as I understand it, and I'm inclined to agree, the PTO sees Earth as this place out in the boonies which is incredibly dangerous. However, they seem to, at least at that point, to have widespread knowledge of the vast powers of the Dragon balls. I'm not so sure about the widespread knowledge of the Dragon Balls, though, at least for purposes of this game.

Right now, the knowledge of the Dragon Balls shouldn't have spread too far beyond Freiza's personal guard (mostly dead), Vegata, the earthers, and the Namekians.

Hoshiko is ~ 2 hours ahead of the rest of the party... maybe less, given flight time from monkey crater to beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back