• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
Aside from the bathroom she was just at, Yuchino's ventures would lead her to the central area, occupied by a couch, a table and a widescreen TV. Surprisingly, no one was there.

There was also a hallway leading to several numbered rooms. Many were locked, but some were not.

P PopcornPie

"Aaaanyways, moving on~."

unknown.png

The group arrives at the Cat Lodge next. It appears that whoever was following them still was.

unknown.png

"Oh! This is my favourite part!" the blonde Commander said, starting to play around with the pudgy cats that decorated the place. "Lots of forces use attack hounds, but here, we use Meowfficers on our missions."

The blonde Commander looks at her redheaded counterpart looking around, particularly focused on one direction, then looks at Hikaru and Katsuo.

"Nyeehee... I guess it's time to show off one of my favourite tricks!"

She begins to whistle at a high pitch, causing the various Meowfficers to charge in a certain direction in hordes. In a matter of seconds, a pile of them was found, and a voice was emerging from the centre of the pile.

"Ah! No! It tickles! Stop! STOOOOOP!"

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TourGuys​

“Are those even actual cats!?” Katsuo exclaimed at the view,meanwhile Hikaru was now carrying one of the Meowfficers and cuddling the little fella lovingly.

Crow Crow

"Nyeehee... that is a good question," the blonde Commander replies, "the short answer is yes. The long answer is ask Akashi sometime."

As the Meowfficer Hikaru held responded affectionately, purring and rubbing against his body, the redheaded Commander reaches out for a hand that emerged from the Meowfficer pile.

"How is it, Akagi?"

"Ah... I see Amagi..."

"Not today."

The figure's upper body rose from the pile.

195772886-352-k493128.jpg

"To see all your new... compatriots... up close..."

Her eyes seemed to twitch as she hugs a Meowfficer of her own, before stopping.

"Take in the atmosphere, Akagi. If you wish to spend time with me, you can always accompany me directly for this. This is a more-the-merrier kind of thing after all."

"That would be pleasant, even if it isn't just us alone, Commander..."

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TourGuys​

Yuchino stalked the hallway like a little ghost girl. Unfortunately, most of the doors she encountered were locked. Whoever was inside the inaccessible rooms would hear a sudden click-clack as Yuchino tugged on the doorknob, a disappointed "Mew...", and quick little plit-plats away.

After enough hunting, Yuchino would come across an open door, making her squeal in delight, as she invited herself inside without a second thought.

Crow Crow

JupiterCasual.png

"... who is this stranger... wearing my sister's clothes?

... why are you wearing... Javelin's clothes?"

This girl facing Yuchino just sat on her bed, preparing to take an afternoon nap.

P PopcornPie @RoyalNavyDorms​

Oh! Somebody was in here! Blushing a little, Yuchino began to back out of the room, only to be inquired about her clothes. She put her fingertips in her mouth, humming. Well...the girl looked young enough that she could trust her, right? Children wouldn't take advantage of her powers the way adults would.

"They took my dress..." Yuchino moped. "And I had to be bathed!"

Crow Crow

"Everyone has to be bathed eventually..." the girl says, "when were you going to bathe on your own accord, then?

... your clothes are probably with the rest of the laundry... if you are looking for them... you should look there..."

"Not me. I hate baths!" Yuchino retorted. "I will never take a bath! Never, ever!" A little anger floated through her mind as she realized that she was forced to break a three-month streak.

"Do you really think that's where they are?" Her eyes glowed with curiosity, as she climbed onto the bed. "This place is really big, and I spend most of my time outside!"

Crow Crow

"Well, I can't imagine what I'd be smelling if you didn't just get a shower..." the girl says, "... and if I wanted to find out I'd ask Long Island... she's been to F*Cs before..."

"Yeah, they're definitely there... that's where all the dirty clothes go... then they get cleaned... then they get dried under the sun on the top floor... on a bright day...

... my sister Juno is helping the maids hang the laundry today..."

Kankichi can be seen roaming around the area with an angry expression with nothing left to do. "Who is that woman over there?" He asked as he is referring to Z23.

"Maybe she has something to do with the situation that I am in." He said as he approaches her.

Crow Crow

Last edited:
"Don't be like that, Zerstorer 23's part of the team that saved your butts back there," the redheaded Commander said, "if it weren't for her you'd probably be uh... whatever was happening back there. Turned into cheese. Yeah let's go with that. Probably the scenario that makes the most sense."

Destroyer Division 6 looks at their Commander all funny.

"It's a metaphor."

"Is there something you need?" Z23 asks the rather bulky cop.

"What is this place?" Kankichi asked curiously. "Who are you and why am I not in Japan?" He asked. "Are you working for the Japanese government?" He asked.

"If so, then would you be interested in working for me?" He asked happily.

Crow Crow

Last edited:
"Well, you could say that," the redheaded Commander spoke, "I primarily run Kriegsmarines and IJN forces in this project, representing the Crimson Axis that was previously long-disbanded in the aftermath of the Second World War," he then looks towards the blonde Commander, "the lady over there pretty much does what I do, except she oversees the factions representing the Azur Lane. To simplifly it - we're a Navy, and this is a Naval Base we call the Port Academy."

xGPIbBH.png

"My loyalties lie elsewhere," Z23 responds to the cop, "and truth be told, I'm... not too big on being a cop."

"Nyeehee, that's a lot of questions," the blonde commander says, "there's still the rest of the tour, so try to save your questions for the end of it when we all sit down and treat ourselves to some fine cuisine."

Crow Crow

Tohka's head perked up when the blonde commander mentioned food. That statement also seems to have made Saber immediately wake up as they both asked in unison:
"When will The tour be over?!"

"Hey, I smelled perfectly fine!" Yuchino barked, falling limp on the bed. "I dunno what the F*Cs is, though. I just fell here. Next thing I know, everybody is chasing me, and fighting with other." She rolled on her back, wondering what had become become of her quill. It was probably all dry by now. Hopefully, it didn't slip out of the maids' fingers.

Crow Crow

Last edited:
"I can't relate..." the girl says. "... but what I do know is that all the world's problems can be solved by sleeping them away... and watching TV... that is what I do...

... so... I have never seen you before... who are you?"

P PopcornPie @RoyalNavyDorms

"Nyeehee, at least you're honest..." the blonde Commander responds to Tohka and Sabers pleas, "well, we just have two more areas and we're good. Hang on to your stomachs, alright? It's pie. And pie is always worth waiting for, nyeeheehee..."

Kankichi's stomach can be heard growing as he hasn't eaten anything for a while. "I'm starving..." He muttered in agony. "Hey! Is there a restaurant that we can go to?" He asked.

Crow Crow

“A pie you say? It's been a long time since I've ate one.” Hikaru commenter upon being told that meals would be waiting for them after visiting the last two areas.

“What currency do you use here?” Katsuo asked the commander. “Pretty sure the meals don't come free,do they?”

Crow Crow

"Did anyone say..."

Wait, who was that?

Akashi.png

"Currency, nya?"

"Akashi, what are you doing here?"

"Feeding the Meowfficers," Akashi raises some cans of cat food in the air, then looks towards Hikaru and Katsuo, "the food at the canteen is company budget. We mainly accept payment in
38px-Coinicon.png
this and preferably
38px-Ruby.png
this at any shop you intend to visit, but for guests, we'll accept just about any approved currency - Yen, USD, even pesos, list could go on a while nya."

"Any money that goes with G**gle Play or the A** store, basically."

"Mmmhmm."

"I don't get it," the redheaded Commander responds, "but what I do get is that you're all pretty hungry right now, so why not we head over to the canteen to grab a bite before continuing? We don't have any top-grade restaurants around base, but there should be a few a drive away from it."

"Well, guess I'll head back to the shop. Don't be late for our meeting, friend. Your girls won't be happy if you take too long, nya..."

"Got you."

unknown.png

“.....”

Katsuo fell silent at the sight of the little cat-esqe girl named Akashi.

Akashi.

“.....She's shrunk.”

Katsuo muttered under his breath in utter disbelief while Hikaru gently puts the Meowfficer he was caressing lovingly down onto the ground.

“What's wrong? You expecting a pink-haired older girl?”

“That short description is exactly what "that" other Akashi looks like.....” Katsuo responded before looking at Akashi's cat ears,then Akagi's fox/wolf(?) ears,AND then at Inazuma and Ikazuchi's Oni-horns.

“How do they even add those anyway....?”

Crow Crow

"Oh. I'm Yuchino!" Yuchino chirped. "I'm a Miletan from Erinn." She not only trusted that the child would be innocent, she depended on it; A young mind may have been compelled to explain something along the lines of "Mommy says we have to hunt Miletans", and then Yuchino could guarantee her safety, when nobody could pull the rug out from under her.

"Oh, I don't sleep a lot. And what's TV?" Could it be that shiny box sitting in front of them?

Crow Crow

"They came with it. That's how it's been with Sakura Empire ships for... quite a long time," the redheaded Commander responds.

"Remember how I said that the hope and emotion of humanity were the flames that moulded the hulls of KAN-SEN?" the blonde Commander turns to Katsuo and Hikaru. "The Sakura Empire is much more bound to their traditions than most other factions, and continue to dwell in shamanism to this day. Many of these hopes and emotions are prayers to the many gods. If I were to theorize, this very hope moulded them into shapes not too different from the animalistic gods they worshipped, and the demons they revered. But overall, a theory is but a theory, and the true answer might never be known. In a similiar fashion, some of my Royal Navy shipgirls possess the features of folkloric beings such as elves, vampires, gryphons and unicorns."

"I prefer 'they felt like it'," Inazuma adds.

"Yes, not everything needs an explanation beyond 'they felt like it'," Ikazuchi adds.

"I could not have come up with that," the redheaded Commander asks, "can you tell me why Hammann and Sims have them then?"

"No."

"No as in you won't or you don't know?"

"I don't know, don't think I ever will. I may be a genius, but I don't have the answer to life's greatest mysteries, nyeeheehee..."

"Aaaaalright then. Wait, what?"

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja @TourGuys

"Hmmm... a lot of words I don't get... Erinn... never heard of it..."

She then looks towards Yuchino.

"I'm the youngest of the J-class Destroyers, Jupiter..." the girl, Jupiter, introduces, then proceeds to lead Yuchino out of the room. "TV... here..."

Skin_BG_109.png

Yuchino was directed to the central area of the dorm where a couch and a television on the opposite end lay.

"Watching the telly at night... is a nice activity... tonight, some of my Eagle Union friends... are coming for a sleepover... maybe you can join us...

... but for now, we watch my favourite afternoon show..."

Taking the remote to switch the television on, they were greeted by some strange live-action program, featuring a bearded, bespectacled man playing on his phone, before facing the audience.

"Oh? What's it like to play Arknights?" the man inside the screen asks, before approaching what appeared to be a zebra with glowing stripes, "well, Arknights is like nothing you've ever seen before."

"I hate this ad..."

Kankichi went to the canteen to grab a bite especially a sandwich before getting back with the tour group. However, he isn't pleased with how underrated the restaurant is and he criticized it as a result.

"Who woulda person go to this crappy restaurant?" He asked angrily. "The island is supposed to be luxurious but I could be wrong." He said. "Well... I guess I'll buy a sandwich to last me for a while." He said as he ate the sandwich shortly before getting back with the group.

Crow Crow

"You don't know?" "Good!" Yuchino felt a little relief smoothing over her gut. When she heard Jupiter call herself a destroyer, however, Yuchino felt a little tense again. "As in...destroyer of worlds?" She whimpered, especially upon noticing framed photos on the walls of women with turrets growing from their backs. They didn't have that sort of thing in Erinn, as far as she knew, but she had traveled through plenty of universes that did. She knew exactly what a turret was capable of in the wrong hands. So she would do whatever Jupiter wanted.

"Telly...?..." Yuchino repeated, having a look around. Telly's room was so...cozy. She actually liked it, which was quite rare for her. The couch seemed to caress her tummy as she laid down, still looking at Telly.

When Telly turned on, Yuchino was beyond surprised. "Yaaah!" She shot up like a cat who had a spider land on its belly. Telly had a man inside it!

"Does that man live here?" Yuchino pointed to the screen. "How are we watching him? Does he know we're here?" She hid her face in her shirt. "Oh, oh! I know what that is! It's a zebra! But I don't know what an Arknight is..."

Crow Crow

Last edited:
"Hmmm... you are here and you don't know what a Destroyer is... even someone who is always sleeping in classes will know if they live here... Destroyers like my sisters and I... we are the lightest and fastest of all the hull types..." Jupiter spoke, "chances are... as long as you are here... you will see Destroyers at every corner... hundreds of us..."

"Ah, I see... this Erinn doesn't have any technology with screens... hard to imagine what it's like there..."
Jupiter then looked to Yuchino, "hmmm... how do I explain what a TV is to someone who hasn't seen it before... ah, yeah. Let me put it this way... Depending on what you're watching, the things TV shows are... recordings of past events, or even events as they are happening now... No one is in the TV, and it is actually an afterimage of a different 'when' and 'where'... sometimes even across the globe... that explains it right?"

P PopcornPie @RoyalNavyDorms

As all headed for the canteen...

"Nyeeheehee, he's gonna miss the good stuff if he fills his belly so quickly. What we're having is leagues above the standard sandwich!"

"You know, I still don't get how Stargazy Pie is supposed to be higher on the tier than Naval Curry in terms of being a luxury food."

Food5.png

Oh look, a royal gourmet, fit for our fine guests!

"Oyoyo... then you have not heard the tale..."

"Actually you've told it to me a bunch of times. I just think curry deserves more credit for versatility."

"Versatility only goes as far as your mind can stretch in the future to come, not what has been established in history, only to be rediscovered with no improvement or alteration."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back