• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
So, my name is DarkLord95. I’m a 20 year old guy. My writing changes depending on my partner, I’ll try to match my partners’ length but please understand I’m not a professional writer. I decided to make this thread because I’ve had a lot of RP ideas during my small time on this site, so I decided to just put them all in one little thread. Please read through all of them, you might find something interesting, and the quality might vary as I’m not putting them in any specific order.
**** means it’s one I REALLY wanna do
** means it’s one I wanna do
The rest I still wanna do but am less stoked for or already have people I’m doing them with.

****Spectacular Spidermen: we both play a group of people who all got bitten by the radioactive spiders in oscorp, and all for one reason or another become a superhero in a spider outfit. The kicker being instead of just one spider-man. It’s several men and women who get super powers, each with a different unique ability alongside the regular ones like wall-crawling. We would each play 2-4 main characters.

****Modern Monsters: In this version of our world, monsters and humans coexist. Things like vampires, werewolves, swamp creatures, are all treated no different then minorities. However in a world like this, it’s only natural that world class threats would arise. We would each play 2 or more main characters.

**MHA OCxOC roleplay or FairyTail OCxOC roleplay: basically what it says.

**Fighting game RP: we will each play as a series of OCs in a known fighting game series (street fighter, Tekken, smash bros. Etc.) each game we use different OCs and fight through every character in the games. All story beats will still happen but it’ll be an abridged version. I’d also be down to just use canon characters if you like.

Castlevania RP: Dracula returns so our two OCs travel to his castle and fight through several rooms and floors of monsters until they kill Dracula himself.

**superhero universe: we make our own MCU type thing with several superhero stories all in the same universe.

****Multiverse stories: we take a movie/book/TV/videogame series and replace all the characters with ones from other universes. (Ex. Palpatine is replaced with Frieza, Obi-wan is replaced with Simon belmont, etc). Alternatively, we can also replace all the characters in any given fandom with our own OCs.

**Monster Hunters: our two OCs are professional monster hunters just doing their jobs.

****I don’t have a name for this, but we basically pick any series. video game, book, tv, movie, anything, and we each make OCs and have them go through the events of the whole series. Either replacing the main characters or going through it with them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back