• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lucca Malkovich
"Hyaa!!!"

The sudden whisper and hand on his shoulder made Lucca jump, and though he tried to turn around to catch a sight of who or what had snuck up on him, his foot stepped right into the dent and the sudden lost of elevation cost him his balance, and he could not help but fall backwards onto his hind.

"God damn! That's the second time you got the jump on me." he said after he got a good look at Kore, her smile sadistic and her words filled with thorns, on other words, the very same Kore Lucca was familiar with. After all, unlike the rest, his first impression of Kore was from an upside-down view, hung by a branch of a moving tree while she tossed abusive remarks at his way. That was the Kore he had the deepest impression of.

"And for your information, it's the way you use it that counts." he added after regaining his composure and dusting the dirt off his ass. Of course, Lucca never had any experience "using" it, as his Abnomality prevents him from having any productive relationship, but he isn't about to tell Kore that. "ALSO, I only did it once, and only with you. Don't make it sound like I do it with any random woman I run into."

FrostFire FrostFire littleberry littleberry

"She... is different now." Sera noticed the stark switch in tone in the voice of this stranger. "Seeing as you just did the same thing, I'm sure you'll understand. And I wouldn't say that there are really any... better options on who to trust. She hasn't attacked us, yet, unlike everything else. Name's Sera. Now, I don't know what you're here for, but you had better not cause anymore trouble."

"Need to fetch." Scarlett had said, pointing to where Jackson seemed to be running to. Sera nodded to Scarlett, signalling that she had to green-light to follow ahead. That's when she noticed Ryuji's presence. He mentioned the idea of the stranger joining their group, which frankly seemed like an interesting way of recruiting but she really did not have a problem so long as they aren't malicious. "Anyway, we should regroup fast. You're not hurt right, Snow? Come, we should follow after Jackson and Kore, who are most likely on their way to 'fetch' the desert rose." Whispering some encouragement to Kaia, she stepped towards their new destination.

"Glad to see that you're somewhat back your normal gardener self, Ryuji, but tell me, how are you holding up?"

Tetro Tetro
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
Tyra Tyra
littleberry littleberry

Kore Dair
witcher__ciri_by_raikoart-da83paw (1).png
Kore's quiet chuckle developed into musical laughter when Lucca fell on his backside. It was hardly unbecoming, Kore had a very pretty laugh - whether is sounded sinister or not, it was sweet and melodic, and she knew as much. Her laughter died off, but her grin remained, she was a cat that had just swatted her favourite mouse and made it squeak.
"Hmmm~", she purred, "Well perhaps if you were a little better at your job, hunter, I wouldn't be able to...", she paused, studying her hand and nails passively. "Not that you'd fare any better.", she flashed a thousand watt grin that passed over her features like a fleeting cloud over the moon.
"Aww, how cute~", she lilted. "I'm sure the ladies are lining up for your affections, sweetie.", she nodded seriously, but her smug smirk and twinkling eyes made it rather obvious that she was the opposite of sincere. She knew what his power was... And Kore could guess that it made it difficult to form relationships with anyone... She couldn't help but chuckle when she imagined the hilarity of a female friend of his forgetting who he was during the throws of passion... Now that was funny. She covered her mouth until she managed to compose herself again (which took at least a few minutes) - once she was mostly composed, her scarred hand fell to her side again, the oversized, long sleeved blouse-shirt she was wearing again covering the ugly marks that had been revealed when she raised her arm.
"Somehow, I don't believe that, Desperado.", she smirked, and her eyes looked downwards at the faint footprints that travelled from the Vira-crater off in one direction. Kore supposed she should follow them... Vira was incredibly useful - Kore had seen her fight, and it was enough to make her want to stick veeeerrryyy close to the other woman... Despite that fact that trouble seemed to follow her wherever she went. But that was exciting! The other was so boring - such a hermit. But she was not the other, she liked excitement - at the expense of all but herself, of course.

Staying close to Lucca was another plan of hers... His status and convenient power made him incredibly useful to her - the other was so blind and oblivious to the use of people, but if she was to stick with this group, she intended to get as much out of them as she could... Vira would be difficult - however Snow and Lucca? Yes... She would very much enjoy this.
"Soooo~", she cooed. "Let's go after our lovely companion!", her tone was sweet as honey as she quick as lightning wound her arm around Lucca's, and grabbed his hand in her scarred one in a death grip. She wasn't letting go anytime soon.
"Come along, Desperado. We have some footsteps to follow~", she chirped, and began marching along after the footsteps, hauling him along with her.
"You coming, little lady?", she addressed the stranger-woman cheerily. "Or has my thirsty compatriot scarred you too deeply?", she laughed as she dragged Lucca along - somehow managing to look incredibly graceful as she towed along her unwilling companion.
revior revior littleberry littleberry

Underneath the anonymity of his mask, Jackson raised an eyebrow at Kore's voice, but did not speak at all. However, Jackson simply nodded at her introduction and stood by and listened to everyone as they spoke. Kore, however, simply walked off in the direction of where Vira had fallen after muttering something disturbing which caused him to be curious. He would have to ask her about that later. When Scarlet pointed off in the direction that Vira had gone, and said "fetch" Jackson spoke. "Agreed Scarlet, we should get back Vira as soon as possible." Looking down at his hands that were still glowing, he closed his eyes and outstretched them causing the glow to disappear. He could still go to stage 3 from stage 1 immediately, but did not like doing it. Turning to Sera, he spoke in a concerned voice, "Your arm going to be ok? You need me to help?"
Syphe Syphe Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Tyra Tyra L littleBlue Tetro Tetro FrostFire FrostFire

Kale
1531024917971.png
Kale eyed the new girl. They listened to Sera's words but kept their eyes on the girl with the axe. They simply looked the woman up and down before making eye contact, "I'm no stranger to that look... Don't even try it," Kale politely warned her before looking back to Sera. They were getting tired of everyone perceiving them as a threat. They were used to it but it got really annoying really fast. Eventually they just crossed their arms and scowled a little, "I cause nothing. You lot seem to find trouble because of your attitude. Just because I look different doesn't mean I'm some monster. Kore started it, and I simply responded. I was trying to help Snow," they gestured to Snow, "because she looked to be in distress as a result of Kore."

Only now did they begin to really consider the other people now nearby. It made them uncomfortable but they weren't going to back down. The adrenaline wasn't completely gone yet. When a tall red headed man called them a fly trap and asked if they were part of their group, Kale's face went a little dark around their cheek area. "W-what? No I'm just- I was trying to-" they tried to respond, a little flustered. They unintentionally grew long and beautiful tail feathers that puffed up, lifting their dress from the back and putting on a colorful display to those in front of them while they looked at the red head. They stammered out a few noises of embarrassment and frustration. Finally Kale just crossed their arms and huffed, turning their head slightly and pouting, "I'm not a weirdo..."

"I was trying to save Snow from Kore! But forget it, your kind sucks anyways. Let that whore torment you all she wants." Kale moved away from the group in irritation, going more towards the trees. They were holding down their dress as they did so, only facing half away from the group while they tried to get the feathers to go away before hiding behind a tree several meters away from the group. Kale grumbled to themselves, almost whispering.

"I try to help those stupid smooth skinned jerks and all they do is threaten me like a bunch of damn animals. I swear they are just asking for it! Ungrateful jerks I'll rip their damn throats out!"

Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

Tela "Fashionista" Powers

AkJdaeu.jpg

She stared at Hector as he gently carried her along. Her eyes traveled to the weird shadow being that was carrying her. A second later she was leaping out of its arms. She scooped Hector up into a hug. "Awww, yew helped me, lil bro! Thankies!" she purred. "Ma!" she gave him a quick peck on the side of his head. "Um..." staring at the treeline, she questioned what was going on. "Where is everyone? Did we get our house back?"

She raced back towards the house, wincing in pain, still recovering from the attack she took. She looked forward, and her eyes widened, seeing utter destruction, the building, their home, collapsed to the ground in rubble. "AHHHH!! Oh no!!" she screamed out, pulling on some of her white hair, in a displ. Then her eyes caught sight of the big boss man himself. And she couldn't stop staring, despite the disgusting vision that he was.

Drook Drook Kiroshiven Kiroshiven @ everyone

Hidden

KSaoLn7.png

Then

"So you are back, then? With bad news I presume?" a robed man spoke to the silver-haired woman that entered his domain.
She nodded gently. "Yes, Ezekiel. Unfortunately, Big One had no means of fulfilling our agreement. So I cut him off, and returned as instructed."
"Very well.. I had hopes for that partnership, but if it wasn't meant to be, then it wasn't meant to be." Ezekiel's tone conveyed he wasn't particularly bothered by this turn of events.
"And it wasn't meant to be. Big One has some big enemies in the West... He probably will not last much longer."
"I see. Then it is fortuitous for us, that our partnership fell through. Did you at least find out what I wanted you to?"
Hidden nodded. "Yes. The one known as Dr. Balthasar is indeed in The One."
"Hm. Good. Well, not good, but you understand what I mean." Ezekiel seemed to consider what this meant. After a moment, he spoke. "Very well. Then this is your next mission. I need you find his brothers."
"His brothers?" Hidden questioned, seemingly surprised by that.
"Yes. They're triplets in fact. Dr. Balthasar, Dr. Gaspar, and Dr. Melchior."
"They're all doctors?"
"Yes. In fact, they are similar to you. You should be able to sense them; your powers are connected. This is your mission, seek out the doctors and kill them." He paused to observe her. "Is that a problem?"
"...No."
"Can you do this?"
"Yes."
"Good. Then find him, and end his life."
"Where shall I find them?"
"Return to the area you were in. I suspect you might pick up the scent around there somewhere."
"Very well. And after it is done?"
"Return here. I'll have your next mission."
"I understand."
"Dismissed!"
Now

Suddenly a large wave burst out from the dead man, blasting through the warehouse and hitting her, violently throwing up her cape. The light, too, went out, as if its power source.. was gone. She stood there, bracing against the wave, but something else occurred. She felt... a... something surge through her -something, like no other.

"SSSSAHHHHHH~ ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ooooooohhhhhhh~aaahhhhhhhh nhmmm mmmmmmmmmmm~~!" The woman's head rolled, eyes closing, her entire body shuddering. An intense feeling vibrating all through her. Until she composed herself, with her back straightening, her eyes opening, her arms tightening, and her fists clenching, as the power flowed into her. This feeling, it was elation. Elation she had never felt the likes of before. Elation and power. Hidden felt the rejuvenating burst through her.

Moments later, she was back outside, flipping open some sort of communicator device. "Hidden: reporting in. It is done. The one known as Dr. Gaspar is dead."
"Good work," came the male voice from the other end.
"Dr. Melchior is next. -I know where he is," she responded darkly.
"Good, very good, that'll mark the end of your mission."
"Really? But I thought-" she asked, raising her eyebrow, knowing what the mission was.
"Dr. Balthasar is being dealt with as we speak," he elaborated.
That cleared it up. "Ah.. I see. Okay."
"Hidden," came the voice, "Do not fail me."
"Have I ever?" came her snarky reply.
"Heh heh heh... Normally I would reprimand you for your informality. But that was amusing," he said after a chuckle. "No. I have not ever been disappointed in you, Hidden. It is why you are my most prized asset, confidant, and... friend."
That gave her a stirring, when he said 'most prized'. Then a sudden feeling of disappointment at the word 'friend'. But why?
"I am glad," she responded. "Okay, I've got a mission to finish. Hidden: ending call. Goodbye."
She shut the device, casting her silver gaze towards her next target, and launching herself in that direction.

Scarlett O'Hare
Scarlett started to walk off as soon as she was given the all clear by both Jackson and Sera, completely ignoring the newcomer as she wandered off. Empty threats held no weight to the small girl. Her mission was clear, get Vira and drag the girl back by force if necessary. Though Scarlett doubted that it would come to that. As she walked along the path of destruction left from Vira's flight, Scarlett found her mind wandering to where Patrick was. He'd left with one of the Wardens about a week ago and would be coming back to destruction. If she could at least let him know she was okay she'd feel better, but there was nothing she could do. So, she continued to walk, the trees circling her as she caught up to Kore and Lucca. "Oh yeah." Scarlett's memory finally began to jog as her knowledge of Lucca returned. It was always like this with the boy, but the new blonde girl standing there might have been a problem. She tightened her grip on her axe as she walked up beside Kore. Not a word left her mouth as she kept her eyes forward and walked beside the woman.

Ryuji Nakamoto
Ryuji chuckled quietly as Fly Trap fumbled over their words. Whether or not they were female, they reacted in a way that tickled Ryuji a little bit. "Quite the lovely feathers. And don't be too much of a stranger Fly Trap. The company is always appreciated." He smirked before turning to Lilly. "Do you mean me personally? Or from my injuries? If it's the latter, then I'm perfectly fine." He smiled coquettishly while speaking back. "I'd say that you should be more concerned about your own person." He placed his hands over her frozen one. "You should try to keep this as warm as possible for now." Jackson's question led to him letting go though. Now wasn't the best time to flirt around. He was probably one of the few people that could scout and with Scarlett having already run off he would need to follow suit. "Catch up when you've recovered a bit." Ryu smiled to Lilly before kneeling down to Lilac.

"And you, be careful about how much strength you're exerting. This world isn't kind enough for you to push yourself too hard. Okay?" He smiled while gently brushing her hair before slipping off into the woods. As he walked he felt himself at some semblance of peace. However he also felt like he was being watched. As if someone, somewhere was trying to monitor him. Make sure that he was still working on his mission. "I haven't forgotten my King and Queen." Ryu muttered into the air. "My life is for the FA. And once the world bows to the two of you and the young princess, my mission will be complete." As he spoke the feeling of being observed left him. It was a small reminder to Ryu that he was still here for a purpose and that getting attached was a heavy risk. But you know it's worth it. Voices from the past echoed in his mind as he aimlessly wandered down, following the heavy footprints of Scarlett.

Hector "Crow" Mendez
Hector was, moderately, surprised at how quick Tela was to get back on her feet. "You realize that we're the same age right? I'm not your "little" brother. If anything I act more like the older one here." He turned back towards her while rubbing where she kissed. "About that...." Before he could finish Tela had already run back and saw everything that had happened. "Yeah. There's no home left." Hector spoke calmly as he approached her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Big One, Crusher, and Straps are all gone." His grip on her shoulder remained firm. "But now you don't have them watching you." Hector interjected. "Which means you can get out of the gang and start over fresh." Hector knew he'd made a deal with a member of the people that killed the others, but ultimately it was her choice whether or not to join them. "As for me, I'm going to....." His voice trailed off as he thought about leaving. But what would he do? Die. It came back again. The memory of a muzzle flare, words that rang in his mind like giant bells, and his body suddenly feeling cold. "I'm going to make up for some things I've done." He muttered before looking to the woods. "If that group was strong enough to deal with Big One, they'd stand a good chance of getting your family out Tela." He spoke softly while the shadow being dove under his feet, making itself unseen to those around them.

Interactions: Tyra Tyra Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko FrostFire FrostFire Tetro Tetro Syphe Syphe
Mentions: littleberry littleberry revior revior Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish
Nearby: Drook Drook

9184bzQ.jpg

She stayed there, staring at the ground, as Hector's hand fell on her shoulder and he spoke to her. She interjected, turning to him, her voice firmer than usual. "What are you talking about? The One still exists." She thought he was smarter than that. Her blue eyes left him and whatever little pity party he was having. She glanced at the oversized man, who was still red, and bloated. He looked pathetic. Like, how could this blub ever have scared her? But then she remembered the days when he would bloat and furiously scream. Sometimes at her. Harrowing memories that left her knees weak.

But she would push through. Stepping up on his fat, she dug her heel in, and grabbed the grip of the blade lodged through his neck. She pulled. "Nfft," the girl whined, realizing that it was a lot harder to pull out than she had initially thought. She gave it another tug, this time putting more effort into it. Then another. Finally strands of her outfit wrapped around the sword, and she pulled and pulled. It finally gave way, dislodging from whatever was keeping it in with a sudden jolt that almost made her lose her balance. Until it came sliding out with a nasty shlicccking sound. Tela stumbled back off the man when the blade popped free, blood oozing out. While curling her nose and wincing in disgust at the stuff before her. Dead man. Blood everywhere. Sword -she was holding- being removed from the stab wound that had killed said man. All so gross. "Eww, ick!"

However, when she staggered back towards Hector, sword that killed Big One in hand, she felt a sudden rush within her. And.. was that a voice she heard?? No, couldn't be. "Ahhh~" It was heavy -heavier than the weapons she was used to wielding. Yet, she could lift it, and she did so, raising it up, staring at the blade. It was glossy, shiny, like a mirror -reflecting her surprised image in it. Blood began sliding down towards her hand, and she pointed it back at the ground. She absorbed Big One's shirt -that wasn't blood stained, and it wrapped around the part of this sword that was. Then in a wipe, the sword was cleaned of the blood. "Huh, wow," she mused, as the blood easily was wiped off, as if it couldn't stick to the blade at all.

She gave Hector a look that conveyed.. well who knows. Then, carrying the sword, she made her way back to the group of people that Hector seemed to be friends with.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven @ everyone

Hector "Crow" Mendez
"The One may still exist, but at least now we have the chance to break free from his hold." Hector stood and watched the girl remove the sword from their former Boss' throat. Hector's shadow reached out and collected the fat bastard's along with Crusher's. Now that they were dead, the shadow's had no will to fight against his. Without another word he put his hand on Tela's shoulder and nodded before starting to walk back through the woods. "Just so you know, they will recognize me as a member of The One. So don't expect a warm welcome when we get there." Hector shrugged his shoulders as his shadow swirled around beneath him. He'd collected dozens of shadows and although they were localized, differentiating his own from the rest was becoming more and more difficult. It didn't take long for the pair to stumble into the group. Though the creature and the plant woman were gone. Now all that remained was the girl named Snow, and three faces Crow was familiar to seeing, though they weren't as familiar with him.

As he stepped out he held his hands in the air. "It seems there's quite the gathering here. Is it the social hour?" Hector wasn't very good at conversation. He was blunt and kind of rude, but that was just how his life had led him to be. "Sorry to interrupt but your girl left her sword in my boss' throat. Figured she'd want it back." Hector's hands didn't move though his shadow was ready for the slightest bit of aggression. He'd gotten this far with only having a nasty bruise on his leg, he didn't plan on having it happen again. And now Tela was potentially in the crossfire, again.

Interactions: Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko littleberry littleberry Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Syphe Syphe

"You should try to keep this as warm as possible for now," Ryuji spoke in answering Jackson's question before walking off to go and find Scarlet. At the mention of this, Jackson decided to take off his coat and place it on Sera's shoulders. As he removed the jacket, it revealed his well defined biceps on his left and right arms as well as the simple tight black shirt he was wearing underneath. Taking the coat, he placed it on Sera's shoulders and said to her in a soft voice. "You still need your hands to play cards Sera; don't think I haven't forgotten that request you made." Jackson turned around at the introduction of two new voices. Scanning over them, he crossed his arms and spoke, "your boss was tough all right, and she will want her sword back indeed given how he sliced him up. But I want to know why you have decided to come to us."
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Snow
Interacts with: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Syphe Syphe Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Tetro Tetro Tyra Tyra FrostFire FrostFire @Anyoneelse I maybe missed sowwy >.<

b8b8b49c7a29e00ffb73a58215b92eeb.gif

“Of course I am worried Kore. It’s scared. How can any of us not sympathize with that?” Snow smiled softly at Kore, shaking her head. Sera came running into view, Snow’s smile growing even more. “Sera!” She called out, tears streaming down her face in joy. “Oh my god you’re okay. You are all okay… Oh god… Oh god I thought… I was so scared.” And then as if her day could not be brightened any more, Jackson came into view with his ever present gas mask. “Jackson! Oh thank the gods out there, is Patrick okay? Third? Vira? Ryu?” She listed the people running through her mind on a loop.

The creature wrapped up besides Snow spoke to Sera, asking to be put down. Snow looked over, not able to make anything out from the creature. Of course Sera and Snow knew that Kore was not someone to be told to put people down. With that though the woman in question lowered Snow to the ground. Snow gasped happily, her thorns sliding back in, her hair gaining the weak blonde color it usually held. Her red eyes, like the blood that ran through her veins, dyed back down to the pink color of a rose. Her skin held drops of blood running down her legs and arms and the back of her dress was soaked in the red stains where the thorns had ripped through. Still, the blood was dry now and she posed little threat of infecting anyone. Snow looked back up to Kore like a wood nymph and smiled at her, mouthing a thank you.

She ran to Sera and hugged her tightly, her tears wetting the girls shoulder. “Oh my god Sera I… I was so worried about you and Kaia.” Snow turned to Kaia and breathed in softly, looking her over. “Good to see you awake even though this is so not the welcome I had been hoping you would have gotten.” Snow turned around as Kore negotiated with the creature. She winced when, the thing that was clearly an Abnorm, called Kore a liar. A frown marred her face. This frown became a look of horror as Jackson spoke of Vira being hurt. “Oh my god… she went flying?! Is he still alive?! Is she still fighting him?!” Her hair whipped around her as she turned sharply when Kore declared she was going after her.

Her pink eyes watched the woman stalk off into the forest, the creature questioning Snow’s trust in the wake of her vanishing form. Snow turned to the creature and looked at the Abnorm. Snow immediately felt sorrow course through her veins… This person, called Kale, must have had such a hard life with abnormalities that visible. “We will not die at your hands because you are not a killer… At least not the kind people like us should fear… You tried to save me. And that earns you my support. And if you tried to hurt my friends I think you will find that they can defend themselves.” Snow clenched her small fists, wiping at her tear streaked face, trying to seem strong in front of this stranger. People this powerful would eat her alive if they knew just how soft and useless she was. And they would cage her if they found out what her soft heart held inside. “I will never allow myself to be abused. I trust her completely. This is not the first and it won’t be the last time Kore has saved me and the people I care about. She is tough… she has gone through some things. Surely you understand.” Sera chimed in, agreeing with her sentiments. Snow shot her a thankful look for the support.

Kale spoke of knowing a look, her gaze trained in on Scarlett. Snow smiled at the small girl, her hand reaching out to run through her red hair, putting herself between them. “Yea, we do need to fetch Vira huh? Our family isn’t together yet.” Scarlett ran off to go follow the trail, Snow breathing in softly. There would be an easy path from them to follow now and she was away from an over defensive Kale. At least they explained themselves as just defending themselves. “My friends just got out of a battle Kale, no one here means to upset you or question you.” She looked at Sera, inspecting for injuries when she noticed her friends arm seemed… frozen. Worry filled her heart as Jackson began speaking of keeping her arm warm. “I agree, I don’t know what we would do if you lost-”

Her words were cut off when someone began speaking of a garden. Only one guy would be talking about that at a time like this and flirting with a complete stranger. And also only one person could make anyone, even Kale it seemed, that flustered with just their words. Snow turned to see Ryuji and a gasping sob escaped her throat at the sight of her friend. “Ryu you’re okay,” she whispered, the sound caught in her throat. Kale was not impressed with Ryu’s words, like most of the women who he spoke them too, and went to leave. Snow frowned, not liking the impression her group had left on this person. Snow did not like her calling Kore a whore though. That was uncalled for.

Ryu turned his attention to Sera, him and Jackson taking care of her just like Snow knew they would. She watched Jackson and Sera, thinking of a time when someone cared for her like she suspected they cared for each other. She breathed out softly, letting the memory fade, watching it all from a distance. Ryu spoke to Kaia, Sera, even the new girl but did not turn any of his attention to her… Snow didn’t know how she felt about that. She watched him leave into the forest without so much as a hello or goodbye in her direction.

Her blood lashed out at the dismissal, thorns pushing at her skin from the inside. Her blood was always more possessive of the more powerful individuals in Snow’s life, refusing to accept it’s hosts wish for them to be left alone. Snow pushed the feeling down deep inside and locked the door. She wouldn’t be hurt or feel left out. He was going after her friends that was all that mattered. He didn’t need to be by her side and he didn’t need to be her friend. She knew his attention ended the minute they made it to Svitch and she was no longer his responsibility.

“We should all go after them, but we need to make sure we are all together first. Has anyone seen Patrick or the Third? They went off after this girl. It is so easy to get separated now a days, I mean even Lu-” Snow stopped, someone’s name on her tongue… someone who had left… who… who was it? The name made her sad… her blood sang for the missing person. Snow shook her head but stopped thinking about it when Crow and a girl appeared.

The girl was holding Vira’s sword. “I guess it is social hour. Thank you for returning the sword. I’m glad your friend is safe Crow Storm.” She watched as Jackson questioned Crow and worried he would be threatened by the...well very threatening man. “Jackson, he is just trying to help his friend. She was being used. He… he asked us to help save her and let her travel with us.” She turned to Crow Storm, watching him with curious eyes. “Are you going to travel with her? You must want to continue making sure she doesn’t get into too much trouble right?”

Her gaze flittered over to the girl in question and she smiled softly. “Hi, I’m Snow. Thank you for returning the sword to us.”

Delia
Interacts with: revior revior FrostFire FrostFire Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Winry.Rockbell.full.86417.jpg

“Of course I’m mad. Do you know how many trades I had to make to find a hide that disease free to make a good cover? Wanderin and scavengin ain’t that profitable Cow Boy.” She huffed as he called her insane but when he said abnormal her blood froze. Did he… No… No he couldn’t… Right? “Yea well I know where my people are going so I can catch up. Who I don’t know the where abouts of is you.” She poked him hard in the chest before looking around, tightening her head band. Her hair, blonde like corn was dirty in places with twigs from the running.

“You have business with an Abnorm? And yea mister I know she gotta be a Devil’s Child if she was in that fight. I mean this whole thing is gang business better left alone. I mean, us normal people, what can we do? A great big ole heap of nothin that is what.” Delia knew how to talk like a scared human. She always thought of herself as more human than anything else. She was no monster… but… she still wanted to figure out if all the rest of em were monsters like the big bad bear who attacked her all those years ago. “You have no money but you have business with a GANG member? Yea bucka roo this ain’t my first rodeo. You so have connections. And yet you must really be a whole lot of nothin because I keep having to remind myself of all the shit you did to my party. No way are you slinking off and gettin off my radar Cow Boy. Nope.”

She whipped around to look at a woman who was either really old with all that white hair but yet had an aging cream Delia needed to get her hands on… or an Abnorm. What the heck was she talking about inches… Delia bursted out laughing, doubling over as she held her sides. “Oh my god three inches? Oh I was SOO right about you bein a whole lot of nothin special after all huh?” The little man in question jumped like a bunny rabbit with wings, flustered by all get out that he landed on his ass. Oh this was too good. Delia stood up, laughing some more at the dumbo before her, looking at the woman over again finally. Yep. Not her type. Nothin feminine and/or sweet on this one. She looked just like the monsters Delia had been warned about. “Oh don’t you worry there lady, I’m just chasin this idiot for the damage he did to my property.” She watched as he stood up again and gave him a pitiful look and pat on the back. “Sure. That’s what counts. But guessin on how this one is reactin after your use of it, once is all the use you are going to get out of it. Sorry Cow Boy.” Of course Delia couldn’t know that they were not talking about what she was talking about but still.

She kicked at the dirt and crouched down. She inspected the earth and the dent, looking for anything not living… if she could get a clue on who this person- she paused and mentally corrected herself. Who this Abnorm Gang monster thing was, then maybe she could figure out… figure out if Abnorms could be heroes instead of monsters. Delia saw the skid mark in the earth. Whoever it was landed roughly… and there! Delia crouched and saw some footprints in the dirt, some rocks crushed under them. Delia grinned and picked up the tiny rock pebble, wrapping her fingers around them. Those two were focused on each other, the plant lady talking about something or other. Her back was to them, no way would they notice her using her abnormality just a little bit. Her eyes drained off all their color, completely white and milky before she shut them tight, breathing as images passed through her brain.

Lava and hot molten rock slushing around, the earth being cooled by water, this rock was apart of the layer underneath, chipped off and slowly pushed and pushed by years and years of erosion. She tensed, feeling the intense pressure. The wind smoothing this rocks edges. It was resting in the ground when bang, hard but soft… something breaking this bit off from the bigger stone that it had been apart of. She saw the rock press back into the earth, saw it pushed in there… by a man’s shoe. He carried the girl away.

The girl was smokey in Delia’s mind, not connected to the stone like the man was, just a dark outline. Even the man was more and more blurry the further from the ground he got. All she could make out were brown pants. Delia couldn’t see the living really, couldn’t read how their matter and particles fed into the energy fields in the earth connecting everything. Way too complicated. If living people were ever involved they were faceless shapeless black outlines.

The man took his shoe off the rock, it’s hard body pressed into the earth waiting for what felt like maybe twenty, thirty minutes before the stone was picked up again. This time by Delia and then it dropped back into the earth, laying there for hundreds of years as the wind kicks it around, eroding it away. Delia gasped softly, feeling it turn into dust until it was particles in the air around them. It felt like she was vanishing into the earth, forgotten… like she never existed in the first place.

Opening her eyes she stood, dropping the pebble right where she saw it fall. A moment passed as she stared at that footprint. Delia always needed a few seconds to get over the last parts of her visions. The future always ended in nothingness… always nothingness. She knew this little rocks past, present and future. What a stupid gift.

“So did one of your other friends come and pick this person up then Cow Boy?” Delia looked over shoulder, confusion on her face. “Some man with big ole shoes? Brown pants?” Delia didn’t bother explaining how she knew all this. People tended to blow right past it. Humans didn’t want to know how she knew things, just what helped them. The lady spoke of going after who Delia was now suspecting a fellow gang member or something. She stood up and cracked her knuckles. “Sure I’m comin along lady, can’t let that gap get any bigger now can we Cow Boy and Cow Boys disappointed and dissatisfied lady ex lover.” But then Delia was jolted into high alert when a little girl carrying WAAAY too big of an axe appeared. “What the?! Whose kid is this?! What is a little girl doin here? Just who are you people?” Delia looked between all three, her eyes narrowed.

Lucca Malkovich
Somehow, somehow, the belittlement thrown his way are beginning to sound more like teasing than insults. Perhaps it's because she lost that hostile edge she had when he first met her. What could have happened, Lucca thought, the last time he spoke to her, she was still rather moody as he recalled. Then again, perhaps one week is enough for someone to mellow out, and who know, maybe something good happened while he was gone. She does seem to be laughing a lot more now, which could hardly be a bad thing could it?

And as Kore talked and laughed, Lucca could see her scarred hand. In this world, those who had not suffered are few, pain and sadness are just so common, so painfully common. He wanted to ask about her scar, to know exactly what happened, but in the end, he said nothing, it was none of his business and it would only add to her sadness. There's enough sadness in this world, why mention it now when she's happy? Let her enjoy herself, he though fondly, or at least he was until both of the women present began tag-teaming against him, both teasing him to no end. He feels like crying now, but surely they'll only tease him more for it.

"Well, I'm glad you're all getting along," he said, pretending to have taken it all in stride, "but right now I-"

But before he could finish he was already being dragged along by Kore, saying, of all thing, that they were going to follow Vira's footsteps.

"You're awfully cheery today aren't you? Did something good happen?"

Lucca was smiling, though he may or may not be conscious of it. There's something joyous about see someone enjoying themselves in this world, and it showed him that perhaps there is still hope, right here and right now. Certainly, Kore was enjoying herself right now, her tone, her stride, her somewhat sadistic but genuine laughter. If this is all it takes for her to laugh from the bottom of her heart like so, then what's a few insults?

That's right Lucca, be strong, you can't be broken by mere words, he told himself, and since the other girl was coming as well and has absolutely no intention of letting him go, he steeled himself further for more tag-teaming to come.

He turned to look behind him once he heard someone coming, though he's still being dragged along by Kore with an incredibly strong grip, and there he saw the little girl with an impossibly massive axe, Scarlett, and he was glad to see her apparently doing well.

"Scarlett!" He waved at her, glad that someone who had never shown him a single bit of ill will is here. "We're going to find Vira, you coming?"

FrostFire FrostFire littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Last edited:
Kale
Kale took a moment to breathe and calm themselves down. They thought about the kindness that Snow had showed them. It was a big contrast to the attitude of the people she kept company with. When they finally got the feathers to go away Kale took a deep breath and walked back over, now seeing two new faces. One was a boy wearing winter clothes. The other was a very bright and extroverted girl. Kale already liked her style. "My name is Kale," they introduced themselves properly to Jackson, the colorful girl, and the weird boy with the warm clothes despite it not being winter. "Thank you for being nice to me by the way, Snow." Kale thanked her before looking to the girl with the nice clothes and fabrics. Kale eyed her curiously.

"Why do you have a bun on your head?" Kale approached her with childlike wonder, unable to resist anymore. They touched at the hat she was wearing, "Why are your clothes so colorful? Did you make them yourself? I like how colorful you are." They were almost entranced by her, smiling for the first time in front of them all as they bombarded the girl with questions and praise. Kale had always had a fascination for clothing and style, but being what they were, the opportunity to explore their more artistically expressive side never really arose. All Kale wore was a simple brown and green dress decorated with whatever twigs and leaves that decided to stick on it. The dress was usually made out of whatever large fabrics or skins they got off animals, and the two colors came from dirt, mud, and plants rubbing against it roughly. Kale washed the dress often, but the stains always wound up being permanent.

littleberry littleberry Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

9184bzQ.jpg

Tela glanced at the boy beside her, giving him a weird little side frown. She patted his head, "Nonsense, lil bro! Yews is adorbs! Like a little koala! Or bunny?" she said, thinking about it, ignoring her own pigtails that looked like bunny ears. "Nah, I think koala was better! Tiihii!"

She stepped out beside Hector, her own hands up, too, mimicking him. Her eyes immediately took in the group there. Sure enough it was a social gathering!! She immediately felt a swell of excitement! Which was visibly apparent on her, by her puffing out her chest, standing there confidently. "Hi hi, big masked man!!" she charmingly said to the man who immediately spoke up at Hector. She waved at him, stepping forward. "I'm Tela! But you can call me Fashionista! That's what I go by!"

She moved around, introducing herself to the group, while extending the sword out to whoever would take it. They spoke of it as if it belonged to someone who wasn't here. "Hi, Snow!" she chimed, dancing in front of her, hair happily flopping around. "My you're a cutie! Have you met Crowkins?? He's looking for a girl to make him happy!!" She pinched Snow's cheek a bit, and gave it a little tweak. "You're cute enough to be his girlfriend! Tiihii!~ I'm Tela! Also known as Fashionista!! I think we'll be great friends, too! Oh my, you're cute, gosh! Lil sis, yep!! I love your outfit, too! Gosh!" She paused as someone began to move around her.

Suddenly the hat the person was touching swirled around, and it sorta 'popped' into the shape of a cowboy hat -much like Lucca's. She grabbed it and pointed it downward, casting her face in a smouldering shadow, flashing the naturey person a smouldering grin. "Hai thar partner, what brings ya roun' these parts a'the woods. I like yer dress, missy, aaah-pitoo!" She ended her old west imitation drawing up some saliva out of her throat, and spitting it to the side. "Hiihiihii! I'm Tela! Also known as Fashionista! Yup! I made them myself! Thankies for the compliment, cutie!"

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Tetro Tetro littleberry littleberry Syphe Syphe Tyra Tyra Kiroshiven Kiroshiven @ everyone

“So that’s all you know then. Nothing new I haven’t heard before, but you did good with your compliance” Henry said as he gently pushed the man’s head towards the ground. “Now go back to sleep then. Wouldn’t want you the end up like your friend over there” he said pointing at the corpse he had used as a human shield in the previous scuffle between him and the goons. The man reluctantly but obediently complied with his order as he placed his head back onto the ground and closed his eyes. Whether or not he was actually sleeping mattered not to Henry. What did matter was The Prophets. Raising himself from his previous kneeling position he turned to see that a large number of people suddenly arriving around the dismantled house. Some looked friendly and even shared a bit of laughter and smiles. Others seemed quite distraught for reasons that were unknown to him. Some were perfectly fine while others were bleeding and simply had minor injuries. Despite the negatives the group brought a warm smile to his face. Even the kid who tried to kill him just a few minutes ago and her shadow friend warmed his heart. “One big dysfunctional family.” He chuckled to himself at his own words but snapped back to attention when the injured girl from earlier approached the dead body as he watched her attempt to plunge the sword from his neck. Watching her struggle until she finally managed to pull it from the body as blood gushed from the body. “A uh.........very dysfunctional family or so it seems.” As he watched the blood spill from the corpse he looked at his own clothes to notice blood stains on his body from when he plunged his blade into Crusher. “Damn- er uh darn it” he said quickly catching his swearing as he tried to blow it over with a serious of fake coughs. No one could hear him nor would they really care, but it was important to ensure he kept his mouth clean otherwise he might slip up in front of the kids again.

Henry approached the group seeing that the previous redhead was also among them and that the fashionable little girl was socializing well with the others, but found something a bit off. The woman that continually knocked him down from earlier was missing. She managed to throw him out the way before he was stabbed so the least he could was thank her. Even if it did go against his prideful nature it was important to show proper manners and respect. “Hello there” he called out delivering a friendly wave and smile towards the group. “Where is the intoxicated woman that was wearing the white shirt that was much too large for her? I didn’t get a chance to properly thank her for saving me when this whole mess started. Does anybody know where she might have run off to?” The words he spoke were casual. Almost as if he was talking like it was a regular day despite the recent events that took place. Truth be told he didn’t even notice the collapsed building nor the death of the large man until after his fight with Crusher. He knew h should probably start paying more attention to his surroundings which ironically described the basis of his ability, but he got just a tad bit too focused on Crusher for him to realize what all was happening. He was a bit uncomfortable with the fashion girl holding a sword, but she didn’t seem to be acting hostile currently so he let it slide. Though his body language and quick facial expression towards her made it clear of his discomfort. He had almost reached for it, but kept his hands to himself to allow one of the others to take it from her instead.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Syphe Syphe Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Tetro Tetro Tyra Tyra littleberry littleberry FrostFire FrostFire

Kore Dair
witcher__ciri_by_raikoart-da83paw (1).png
Kore liked this new girl, really liked her. It wasn't often that she took to a complete stranger so quickly, but... Well, she had just taken a helium pump to Kore's already inflated ego, what wasn't to like? Not that she would be useful... No, a human (not that Kore was entirely convinced she was human) like this had no worth to her - this was a bug of less value than the little mouse she was currently towing along... But the bug amused her, it was very complimentary in fact! If anything, in a sticky situation she could use it as a shield or trade... Yes, she could stay. Whatever she was, human or abnorm, the little lady was a blessing compared to the bitter taste left in her mouth from the green thing.
"Oh he damaged your property? Well, once we've found Vira perhaps I can compensate you for Desperado's little... Mishap.", she glanced at Lucca, flashing him a fleeting grin before she turned her attentions back onto the little lady. It was perfect, she didn't have much in the way of actual money, but she had some gold - so if the little lady accepted her offer, then Lucca would be indebted to her... Something she very much liked the sound of.
"Hmm?", Kore cocked her head at the little lady's comments... So she was an abnorm after all... There was no way she could have known those things if she wasn't. Hah! Maybe she would prove more useful than Kore had initially thought~
"No, not a member of our group.", she seemed completely unworried about that notion, still as relaxed as ever. "That's a neat trick, little lady- what was your name?", she asked passively but pleasantly (ish), preoccupied with Lucca.
His words... His words were familiar. Did something good happen?
"Did something good happen?", the man in the gas mask and hazmat suit asked her as he looked down on the tiny child that sat cross legged on the floor. She was giggling, joyful. The innocent looking laughing little girl utterly out of place in the scene; two very large, muscular men on either side of her, both were peppered with holes, one had been ripped open, the other was missing his entire bottom half - which was halfway across the room. She was drenched in blood, and was sitting in a pool of it - playing with a mobile branch that snaked around her from the miniature tree behind her. "Yes!", the little girl cooed, her tone so genuinely innocent, once put into context it was chillingly sinister.
"What happened, 216?", he addressed her again, more nervous this time. He was fidgety. Scared. She could feel it! They could feel it, he was scared. She laughed, the musical notes making music as they echoed around the empty white box.
She finally looked up at her interviewer, grinning. "Would you like to know? What happened?", she was still grinning gleefully, wide, wider - the smile of an elated child... It was wrong, she was wrong. There was something very, very wrong with her, warped, evil, malevolent, demonic... She could tell that the man looking down at her with eyes she couldn't see was thinking that - he was scared! She loved it, she loved it when they were scared. It was fun! So much fun!
".... Yes, 216.", he swallowed, "I want to know. Did something good happen?", his voice was a higher pitch this time, he was plainly terrified. Maybe he would pee himself! She thought it was so funny when they peed themselves. And when they screamed. She wanted them to scream like little girls and cry for their Mummies! But she couldn't dwell on what the countless before him had done.
The branch she had been playing with had slithered back to it's rightful place on the tree behind her, and she uncrossed her legs slowly, standing up. She wasn't even half his size - a tiny weak looking child, but he took a big step back, trying desperately to hide his trembling but she could see it!
As if time itself had stopped, everything seemed to freeze, he was unmoving, she was unmoving, the only sound was the congealed lumps of flesh, blood and bone sliding off the little girl's dress and person and rejoining the pool of gore with a slop.
Moving so quickly it was blurred, a deadly thin branch shot from the miniature tree behind her, piercing the man straight through the neck, hovering there for a second as he processed what exactly had just happened, his hidden eyes widening in pain and horror, his arms raising to his neck as the branch pulled out with a wheezy squelch - and he fell to his knees.
The little girl giggles again, approaching him slowly until she was directly in front of him - the vicious warped gleam in her eyes so out of place, the wicked grin so wrong on the face of an innocent minor. A true monster in the scarred skin of an angel. Her voice was as sweet as honey as she finally, finally answered his question - standing over him as he chocked on his own blood.
"I finally got some entertainment today~"
"I finally got some entertainment today~", she purred joyfully without hesitation. What had felt like hours in her memories had only been milliseconds in reality.
"Awww, Lucca!", she smiled as genuinely as she could - which was pretty damn convincing as it turned out, "You have such a nice smile~", she purred more, if he didn't know any better her tone would sound borderline seductive. "Is me being happy making you happy? You're too sweeeeet!", she chuckled, bumping his shoulder with her scarred one in teasing. This was too easy, Snow and Lucca were practically handing themselves over to her! Not that the cat would complain about the mice that ran blindly towards it. If it was this easy, she wondered why the other had so much trouble... Kore could think of a few reasons why the simpering, dim-witted cow had so many problems.
"Oh?", she looked away from Lucca to her other side as he and the little lady kicked up a fuss. "Oh, hi Scarlett~", her tone was friendly, it held some remnants of teasing from when she had just been talking to Lucca.
"Hmm? Oh this is Scarlett... Who are we?", Kore couldn't help but laugh again - it wasn't sinister or wicked, but purely amused.
"I'll let you find that out for yourself, sweetie. But there are plenty more to catch up!", she chuckled again. Kore had no idea how to describe their little band of misfits - it was indeed strange how they had all sort of... Banded together. But Kore was glad for it, each one was useful to her... Not all would be as easy as her two favourite mice, but with some diligent work she felt she could build some very solid connections with these Abnorms with useful powers and skills.
revior revior littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Jackson stood there awaiting an answer from the abnorm when Snow stepped in to defuse the situation. Sighing relief, Jackson uncrossed his arms and watched as Snow introduced herself. As he was about to introduce himself, however, The very bubbly girl stepped in. She introduced herself as Fashionista, and preferred people call her that, before she ran off and introduced herself to others. While she was moving around Jackson took Venom from her outstretched hands and began to look it over. He noticed the craftsmanship of the blade and how well it was taken care of before deciding to put it on his back like the warriors of old he had read about in his WG education. He then heard someone ask what had happened to Vira, "She's not with us at the moment," Jackson spoke adressing the man. "She and I were fighting Big One and while we did some damage to him, Vira did the most and was launched for her efforts by the aforementioned one."
Drook Drook Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Tetro Tetro Tyra Tyra

Last edited:
Despite the very obvious condition she was in, Sera still voiced her concern for anyone in their party. It was a habit that she'd acquired, much to the minor annoyance of whoever had to hear it over and over again. Though, hearing that the rest of the people in her group were fine for the most part brought her a peace of mind. With Ryuji in stable and improving condition, Jackson unscathed and Snow having her usual... it was strange for Sera to think of it that way, but it was something that she lived and coped with. Now, it was just Kaia and herself that needed to be fixed up.

"Thanks for the... jacket.." Sera said, flashing Jackson an appreciative smile. It would substitute well enough for a blanket. Hopefully it'll help push back the time for amputation... "And don't worry about the cards, I can still play with one hand."

Alongside the release of Kale, Snow was released from the trees as well. No sooner had she touched had she touched the ground that she came running to Sera in a full-on hug that nearly made her jump in fright.

"It's alright, everyone's okay... except for Vira? She did take on one of the stronger guys though. I wouldn't worry too much though, that woman can take a beating just as well as she can chug beer, I'm sure." She says as she stroke Snow's hair.

Even more people had shown up, two more strangers that she had never even seen before, but clearly weren't to some people in the group. She stayed quiet as they talked, mainly because she was too busy staring at the girl named "Fashionista." It was like an alien had descended from outer space and forgot that the Earth had fallen into chaos. Where did these people come from anyway? Did they somehow stumble into the area and helped out? In any case, they had found Vira's sword and offered it back, good, that would save them a headache later.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
Tyra Tyra
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
littleberry littleberry

Kevin had more or less been traveling through the worn paths and even the untamed forest around him for quite a while at this point. Sighing to himself slightly at the calmness of the world around him, almost failing to notice the voices in the distance, making him tense as he looks towards the source, currently moving through the brush as he narrows his eyes. The hairs on his neck standing on edge from the seemingly large number of them. Slowly making his way towards the source while stepping nearly silently. Ducking down while making himself appear as small as he visibly could. His attire making it slightly easier with the darker shades in the shadows of the trees and brush overhead. Getting to the edge of what seemed to be a clearing before finally being able to put a face to the voices, his body tensing as he shrinks back into the brush while watching them to see their next move. Looking them over in more or less a studying mindset to see their purpose and what the likely had planned.
@ everyone I kinda think.

Kale giggled as Fashionista spoke, large bright feathers forming from their wrists as they fanned themselves like a lady. Their features became more feminine, their hips widening and their bust growing significantly.They played along and acted coy, "why I wuz jus' takin' a stroll 'long thisa here trail and found muhself in the company of a band of misfits," they spoke with the southern accent of a proper lady. Kale batted their eyes innocently at Fashionista, "I do hope I can rely on a big strong lady like yuhself t'protect lil 'ol me." Kale gave her a wink and continued to gently cover their face with their feather fan.

Kale was glad to finally have someone they could play with. Fashionista was definitely her new favorite person. Their last favorite person was colorful too. He could control fire and make it change colors. Although they did meet in the cage fights so Kale had to kill him soon after meeting him. But they were a cool guy nevertheless. Fashionista was far cooler though, and wore fancy clothes. Kale only gave the others glances of acknowledgement but kept their main focus on Fashionista. Kale never had a playmate before and was hoping she would be sticking around.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Patrick streaked back into the clearing in a smokey blur, he and Third had been circling the collapsing building looking for an entry point and handling any stragglers from The One when he had seen Scarlett blow a hole in the second floor and leap away with Sera and the girl from the woods in her small arms. Patrick's computer read the girls velocity and flight path, and determined where they would land.

He and Third had come up on the girl's first landing sight just as Scarlett jumped again, Dam it, we need to move faster, hold on He told Third picking her up princess style and sprinting after the flying girls at full speed. Boosted as high as he was his top speed rivaled old world race horses, even while carrying Third.

Patrick slid to a halt as he came up on the group with Third. He put the tall Warden down and quickly moved over to his pack, still smoking and glowing a dull red. Without saying a word to anyone he put his old military jacket back on, tied the sling securely around his left arm, and dropped his boost with twenty seconds to spare before it started causing damage. The red glow from his nerves slowly dimmed, and the smoke coming from him dissipated to be replaced by a sheen of sweat, his breath suddenly came out in ragged gasps and his shoulders slightly slopped.

The old solider patted his pant pockets awkwardly until he found his cigarettes and lighter, after another couple of seconds he managed to get one out and lit. After a long slow drag he sat down in front of his pack, his head was killing him but at least that infernal singing had stopped after his computer slowed down. He looked up at the rest of the group Glad to see everyone survived, Sera theirs some medical supplies in my bag should help, he rumbled before turning to Snow, why'd Kore change that much, and where is she and Scarlett?

Interacts with: Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry ShadowBroker ShadowBroker
Mentions: Tyra Tyra Kiroshiven Kiroshiven FrostFire FrostFire

Last edited:
Vira

fxeOZRw.png

"Okay, today is sword training," he was saying, handing the little girl beside him a blade. He watched her struggle to lift it. It amused him, as her little arms wobbled, and the blade sunk towards the ground. She stumbled and clearly pouted. Though, he knew she was trying her best to hide her weakness from him, which resulted in the displeasured frown on her face. She wasn't very good at hiding her emotions. "Heh heh, that sword isn't made for you, Vira." He said, patting her roughly on the back, jolting her. "It was made for some doofus that doesn't know a damn thing. Which is why he's dead now... -probably." The Devil added that last bit with a shrug; he really didn't know where all his gang's weapons came from. The one she held was just a dagger, but still pretty heavy for a small girl like herself. His words brought out an adorable giggle from her.

To continue the lesson, he carried on. "Reason he's an idiot and you're so off kilter is simple." He reached over, plucking the end of the blade between his fingers, and lifting it up for her. Immediately she righted, and was no longer wobbling around. She blinked at the blade in front of her, then looked up at the big man beside her. "Blades come in different shapes and sizes. They all are balanced in one way or another. This pathetic thing has terrible balancing -since it is balanced to be a fit for the widest range of men possible. Yes: men. Not for girls like yourself." She was still staring up at him, so he took that to mean she was listening. "Listen up, Vira. That means simply: you must find a blade that is balanced for you. When you find the one, you'll know." He nodded, releasing the dagger's tip, and seeing it drop, pulling her forward again. "Yes, you'll know when you've found your weapon." He mused in a wistful tone, staring ahead. Vira watched out of the corner of her eye, as he patted the sheathed blade at his side. "She'll fit like a glove, and sing twice as pretty in your hands." He nodded, patting his sword once more. Then he seemed to snap out of it, looking once more down at her. "Alright, enough talk! Now show me what you got! Attack that dummy!"

Vira gave a nod, hoisted up the dagger, and ran at the dummy, screaming, "Hyyaaaaaa!!!!"

~~~~

"Hyya! Yya! Hayah!" Vira called out, swiping her sword at a mannequin she had clad in some armors and drapes that were supposed to resemble clothes. Her sword smacked against the armored portions, bouncing off with a diiing, and it hit the heavy drapes with a low thuuuunmp, leaving little cut marks in them fraying some of the stitching.

"Vira? Vira!?" The man called, opening the patio door. He stepped outside in the fresh morning air, glancing around. He saw her swiping her sword at the makeshift dummy. "How did she manage?..." He snickered, shaking his head. That was one of his favorite drapes, and one of his favorite armor sets he had collected! She was ruining both.

Walking up, feet crunching on chilled morning grass, he said, "I should've known you'd be out here." His hand fell on her shoulder, stopping her for a moment. "C'mon inside, Vira. Breakfast is ready."

"Nyyyuuo!!" she squeaked out, swiping his way.

He stumbled out of the path of the sword hurriedly. Fixing his glasses on his nose, he chuckled with some concern in his voice, "Ahaha~ V~Vira, you need to eat. I don't know why you insist on being out here. Insist on doing this..." He eyed the scuffed and cut dummy once more, noticing it looked worse for wear than her usual target practice. He patted her shoulder. "Say... how long have you been out here, anyway?.." When she frowned and looked away, he knew his answer. Feeling a bit miffed, the man said in a more firmer voice. "Vira. Listen. You need your rest, you need to eat. Understand me? You must quit waking up so early and coming out here. Now come in and eat."

"Grr... nyuo! I wanna train!"
Vira shouted, yanking her shoulder away from his hands, then immediately taking more angry swipes at the dummy. She hit it repeatedly, with much less precision than she had before, brows furrowed, lips pouted.

He sighed. "Fine. Five more minutes." He took a step to go back inside. Then he turned, "Five more minutes, you hear me!" Walking back, he sighed, shaking his head, "That girl... Sometimes I wonder."

1HW2wrL.jpg

Fashionista turned briefly, hearing a older male's voice. "Oh, it's yew!" she began, seeing the man that was approaching this group. Taking a handful of her white hair, she absently twirled in her hand. "Sowwy I attacked you earlier. We was enemies... I hope you understand!" She softly explained, as she heard him talking about another. "Ah?? Is that the owner of the sword that killed our bossy??" she questioned, glancing around when she noticed the sword was no longer in her possession. "EEP! W~where?!.." she saw another big man holding it, having apparently swiped it from her, and she pouted for a moment. "So, where is this Vira-chan?" Fashionista asked, with a cock of her head. She had a few choice words for the woman that apparently killed the boss man.

"Aha~haha~" her tone changed, as she lightly laughed, hearing the chick's response to her old-west impression. "Wowie! Just like a proper southern belle!" she praised the other girl's appearance and accent. She plucked her hat off her head, and it shifted into one of those wide-brimmed belle hats with flowers and lace. She placed it atop Kale's head. "Awww, precious!! You can keep it!~" She paused, then quickly took the hat back and placed it on her own head once more, with a small shake of her head, "N~nah, nah haha, JK. I need my hat. But it was a cute look for yew!! Lil' pretty missy! You should consider getting one! Or something similar! Hats can be so much fun!!" That was her advice to the naturey southern belle.
hat similiar to this
6w0b9od.png

Next she noticed the appearance of another big man. He lit up a cigarette and her nose wrinkled. Too many peeps smoked in The One gang, and he reminded her quickly of that. Her clothes popped out a mask that wrapped around her nose and mouth protectively shielding her from the gross smoke. "Ew, mister. That stuffs bad for you," Fashionista chastised the big man, standing near him briefly, before she took a couple steps away. He was intriguing! But there was no way she was gunna stand by him while he smoked! Yucky icky!!

Drook Drook Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Tetro Tetro Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish
@ everyone

Scarlett O'Hare
Scarlett chuckled at Lucca's position quietly. It seemed he was getting into trouble, something she was slightly jealous of. "Fetch Vira." Scarlett nodded to Lucca's question before stepping beside Kore, letting the woman drag Lucca along. After jumping so much, her legs felt a little wobbly and so, it was a bit much for her to offer to carry Lucca in her stead. She turned back to the apparently confused and irritated woman. "Scarlett, Kore, Lucca. Family, sort of. More elsewhere, catching up later." Scarlett nodded as she answered the barrage of questions as best she could. Her English was still a bit lacking, but for the life she lived, it was impressive she could talk at all.

Hector "Crow" Mendez
Hector growled incoherently as Tela called him a koala. It was just like her to disregard EVERYTHING related to common sense. She just ran out and started talking to the group, completely forgetting that she was a member of The One and fought these people just a couple minutes ago. Then again, this was her personality. The part that caught his attention was Fashionista trying to set him up with the white haired girl. "Oi, oi, oi, oi.....Don't be trying to push dating on me now." He started when she moved on just as quickly to the thing from earlier. The one that seemed to frustrate the plant chick. They had some kind of stupid back and forth, but it was a warming sight to have Fashionista finally having people to have fun with. The fact that the creature could shapeshift was also something useful to keep note of. It could become rather useful later on.

Stepping off to the side as the man from earlier lit up his cigarette. Tela made her own comment while Crow decided to just quietly observe. This group was rather rambunctious, something that fit Tela's personality well. He was actually glad to have had these people kill his "comrades." Not that he really cared for them in the first place. Hector took off his jacket, finally giving his lithe body. Stripping off his shirt he finally aired out his back, the shadowy mass that made up his "tattoo" needing to be aired on occasion. Besides the shadowy mass on his back in the shape of an eye, the next thing to notice were the dozen grenades strapped to Hector's belt. The long cylindrical devices looking very much so like WG equipment rather than something put together by an abnorm with whatever was lying around.

Interactions: littleberry littleberry revior revior Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Mentions: Tetro Tetro Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish FrostFire FrostFire
Nearby: Syphe Syphe Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Drook Drook Tyra Tyra

Kevin more or less sighed to himself as silently as possibly while still watching the group, as he had figured to the extent that at least one of them was an abnorm...and considering how cheery she was along with the many people standing around her he simply shrugged to himself. Slowly standing from the brush while most people had their attention drawn away from the area which he hid. Slowly walking along towards the group before clearing his throat. Looking around a slight bit with a small smile. "You know...Not only are you guys a fair bit noisy...but you also seem a fair bit oblivious to when people approach from a distance...not a good combination to have." He speaks, mostly with a chuckle as the grey jacket billows slightly in a light breeze. A look of curiosity on his face as he glances around once more. More or less standing on edge for if someone where to react more...violently to his sudden presence.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish Tetro Tetro littleberry littleberry (I think.) (Not sure who else to tag...so sorry if I missed ya.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back