• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lucca Malkovich
"Well, suite yourself, but I doubt you'll find a decent doctor till you get to a larger town." Lucca said with a shrug, it can't be helped if the other person isn't willing to take the risk, he certainly would be hesitant himself in similar situation.

As for the other girl, Lucca does not speak to her, because she looks pretty dang mad and he's not going to want to deal with any more angry ladies for the time being, he had ran into far too many of them in the past few days. Besides, she'll just forget all about this if he leaves her alone anyways.

"If you change your mind, go check out the building that way, it's five stories tall and is probably the biggest thing around." Lucca added as he pointed towards the general direction of where seemingly all those gunshots were coming from and by the time Lucca turned towards that direction, there was a sound of what is akin to a mini meteorite crashing into the ground.

"Oh boy," he mutter to himself after realizing that's were all the noise had been coming from, "I sure hopes that ruckus is just from someone getting into Vira's booze stash."

"At any rate, you know where to find me." With that last word to the wounded man, Lucca rushed off towards the base, quite worried for the others, well, most of the others.

Interacted: littleberry littleberry ttlovepie ttlovepie

Vira

fxeOZRw.png

Vira stumbled a bit when the floor gave out under them, but she was prepared enough to fall gracefully. She deftly landed on top of a table, then flipped off of it, as more debris fell and smashed it to pieces. She brought up her hand to shield herself from another cloud of dust that rose up from the collapse of the floor.

"I'll kill you Midnight! I'll kill your friends. I'll kill you all!!!" Big One shouted at the top of his lungs, and with the size of him, his voice was liable to carry some distance. Not to mention with the collapse of the room, it was like a loud crash sounded out, definitely noticeable. Before Jackson with his stage 3 could act, Big One rose up -bigger than before. In one swoop of unimaginable speed, he caught Vira by her neck. Her power had spiked the loudest it had since Crackerjack's "final firework" back in Svitch, so much so, that it actually stung in her mind, but like that time, she had had no time to react at all. Big One's size didn't seem to affect him much, as he smashed through the debris, shooting at her like a bullet -no faster than a bullet, as Vira was capable of dodging those, by reacting before triggers were pulled. The moment -the very moment, her power went off, he was grabbing her neck. It was like her power hadn't told her anything she wasn't already privy to in that moment.

"AH!" Vira screamed out pain shooting through her, as he manhandled her, slamming her against the wall, rattling her entire body in the process. "Grrr!" she grunted, through grit teeth, the slam also hurting. Opening one eye, she stared at the huge hulking man, his hand like a giant claw around her neck, her hands insignificant as she clawed at the hand holding her, her feet kicking and struggling below her.

He began to squeeze on her neck, causing her to scream, before she was cut off, choking for air instead. "I'm going to squeeze and squeeze, until I squeeze the very life out of you!" Big One said, doing exactly as he had promised. Her power flaring in her mind like crazy -as if she couldn't tell the danger she was in, her air was being cut off! Her eyes began to roll, feet kicking at the man, her hands struggling to pry his hand off of her. To no avail! Nothing to any avail! Was she going to die?!?! Finally??? Her power... failing her? She had thought herself invincible with it... Now, within a week of her last threat of death by explosive man, her power... wasn't everything it cracked up to be...

Suddenly, she felt a power welling up within her, and her eyes opened, glowing a bright red. That red energy began to swarm over her. Her hands clutched at Big One's massive paw. A smile formed on Vira's face, watching Big One look at her with bewilderment. "What is this?! What's going on?!?" he demanded to know. "Heh. Anesha. Her power - is coming through!"

"Anesha?!" Big One questioned, recognizing the name instantly. "That conniving, deceitful bitch!" He spat her name, squeezing even tighter on Vira's neck, causing the woman to wince. "She gave you a wish?! She told me she couldn't make anymore wishes! Or they'd kill her! I was saving the last one.." His eyes widened realizing what that meant. "What did you wish?!?! Tell me!"

Vira's smile turned into a smug smirk. "To have the power to kill you and The One!" She answered, hands pulling with new empowered strength, wrenching Big One's hand off her neck.

"WHAT?!" he shouted, stunned as she now seemingly had the strength to push him off of her. He stumbled back, holding his hand. The way she undid his hold ached in his hand. "Grr.. Ha! If you think you can take on all of The One, you've got another thing coming, missy!" He said, flexing his hand, seemingly recovered from the momentary ache he felt.

Vira didn't give him the time to talk anymore, grabbing up Venom and launching herself at him, now clad in a red glow. "Hyya!" she screamed out, tackling the big man. She hit him a few times across the jaw, making him spit out some blood. He grabbed her and spun around, throwing her through the wall. "Oof!" she groaned, smashing through it, flipping backward, landing on her feet. She gave herself a quick look-over, flexing her hands, the red energy still formed around her. She looked up as he followed her, smashing through the rest of the wall, sending a shock through the building that seemed to destabilize the whole thing. Then he attacked her, punching her midsection with enough force that lifted her off the ground, his hits still so fast she couldn't avoid. It was fine, she struck back. The next few moments was a blur of them exchanging blows and kicks. "Hyyyaaa!" Vira screamed again, spinning and hitting him across the face with her heel. She followed through by kicking and punching him a few more times, each with a satisfying crack that made him grunt in pain. Then Big One grew some more, his skin now as red as a beet. "GRAAHHHH!" he roared, charging her. He rammed into her before she could react, smashing her through more of the building.

The two blew through wall after wall further destabilizing the building, sending shockwaves through it announcing the danger like Vira's power did, except this was for regular people in the building; until they hit the wall to the outside. Smashing through it, the two split, rolling and collapsing outside. The two were quickly back on their feet, facing each other, both bruised all over, cut, and bleeding. Both were breathing heavily, and Big One couldn't remember the last time he was pushed this far. "I'll give you this, Midnight, you've turned out more than I imagined. Quite a formidable woman." He spit some more blood, and cracked his neck, and his hands. It wasn't often Big One gave any sort of praise out. The building beside them rumbled, quaking and 'screaming' out its 'pain'. It then began to collapse, shuddering, as the first floor gave out, second floor smashing down, bringing the whole tower down, until it was only four floors. It wasn't done, it was just a slow process of completely collapsing.

Big One's eyes looked away from it, back towards her. They were as red as hers, and he breathed heavily, his nose smoking like a bulls. His cigar had long since fallen from his mouth. Steam rose off of his whole form now. "But you still fucked my entire house! My entire operation!" He rushed at her, and Vira ran at him, lifting up Venom. "So, you still deserve to die! All of you!! I'll kill you all!!!" Big One shouted, as the building groaned out again, starting to collapse once again. The two clashed, with Big One striking her hard in her chest. "AUGH!" Vira exclaimed blood dripping out of her mouth, but she got the better of him. With both hands on the grip, she screamed out, "YYAAAH!!" and stabbed Venom right through his neck with a satisfying flesh-slicing sound. Red energy around the sword and her arms, giving her the requisite power to pierce his thick flesh.

"UGNHHH-GGRRAHH!! Gghghh!" Big One grunted out, as he was stabbed; her sword clean through his neck. Blood flowing freely from the wound, splashing onto her, and onto the ground. He gargled blood in his throat, in his mouth. His eyes were as fiery as they had ever been. "Y-you think.. you think.. this is enough?! To.. to.. Grahh.. ugrhh.." He drew in a breath, shuddering, with her leaning on his chest, sword still embedded through him. "I-if.. if.. I'm going out.. th-then so are you!!" Vira was surprised by his words, and with her sword still in his neck, he reared back, pulling her, making her stumble a bit as she stood on him. Her power spiked, but it was too late. He made good on his word, hitting her with his strongest punch yet. "AIEYYAHH!" Vira screamed out, eyes rolling. The power behind the punch, the impact behind it -it sent her upward. Her hands slid off the grip of Venom, and she went flying into the air. She soared over the treeline, just as Big One collapsed backwards, Venom still impaled through his neck. With his fall, the ground quaked, and the building shook. It was about to collapse, too, just like him.

Sailing through the air passed the forest, Vira barely could turn her head enough to look behind her. Which meant her eyes caught sight of the ground -rushing up to meet her. Her eyes widened and her power spiked -no, actually it had been a constant, irritating, painful buzz the entire time. "Ahhhh!" she barely managed to scream -or had she been screaming the entire time? She didn't know. A reddish glow appeared around her, just before she struck the ground, blasting out earth and rocks away as she impacted. She bounced, hitting again, before skidding along the ground, coming to a halt, smoking, leaving a line of disturbed earth from her initial impact, to her current resting place.

"Nhngggghhhhhhh~!!" Vira whimpered painfully, body trembling, teeth grit, eyes barely managing to open. She got them open a slit, just in time to see two legs clad in heavy dark brown pants step into her field of view. "Vira.." the voice said a second before she passed out.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Tyra Tyra Syphe Syphe

Tela "Fashionista" Powers

LPj0Zxc.jpg

"NO!!!" came the girl's high-pitched voice. It had been hard to determine what was going on in the dust cloud, but Fashionista had managed to draw quite close to Crusher who was in the middle of the cloud; she needed to protect him, as he was her ally. Despite what Crow Storm was doing for her, she still was a member of The One gang, and had to act accordingly! Her family's lives were on the lines!

Crusher was preoccupied with hunting for the shiny-metally man, as he was the priority target in Crusher's mind. He wasn't worried about the redhead who he didn't see as a threat. But Fashionista did, or she sorta did. She knew the redhead would attack -and he did! Her only recourse of action at the moment was a hastily made choice. She threw herself between the redheaded man and Crusher. While Crusher was still trying to process what was happening, Fashionista pushed up between the two. Taking the attacks in his place. The strikes were hard, made from an accomplished assassin, but she would be protected with her enforced clothing, though it still rattled through her form. Except for the strike that hit her bare arm. That one was pretty nasty!

"NHN!" she squeaked in sudden pain, stumbling. Crusher, too, took a couple steps back, staring at the girl between him and the redheaded man, barely making out the two in the cloud. Blood dripped from where her arm had been harshly pierced at. She cast her gaze once up at Ryu, before collapsing onto the ground.

"Fashoinista!" Crusher called out, not happy seeing his ally go down. He looked at Ryu, growling. "You asshole! I'll crush you!" He whipped up his hands, with the man in its center. Then dust quickly drew towards the redhead, as he impacted the dust together -with Ryu at its center.

Drook Drook Kiroshiven Kiroshiven @ everyone

-= KAIA WINTERS =-
Fugitive | Abnorm | Abandoned Base

47c072eae4646d735714db92863b46-jpg.456426

Interacts: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven | Mentions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Focusing on one foot in front of the other, Kaia hobbled along with Sera taking the lead. At least she could somewhat walk now, but her head pounded and her throat was dry. How long had she been out? How many days had it been? Was it days or weeks? The last thing she remembered was…falling. There was…a building coming down on top of her. It was small, only a sort of shack really, but it had been enough to pin her to the ground. Then everything just went blank and she woke up in a makeshift hospital bed. Looking down, put her free hand gingerly over her frozen wound. That was one thing she did remember. She remembered the shiny silver end of a piece of shrapnel protruding from the lower end of her ribcage. Wincing she shook her head and once more turned her attention at keeping up with Sera. Eventually, they reached another room on the same floor. Sera guided her to the window and helped her down into a sitting position with her back against the wall just below the windowsill. The look on Sera’s face implied that she had an idea, but looking around herself, Kaia knew their options were limited.

"Okay so.... I have an idea! We can't go downstairs for reasons I'm sure you know. And.... upstairs might end just as badly because this building took some damage during the attack. I need to find a place that is safe for us to rest, and this place is anything but. So, we're gonna jump out of this window. Okay?"

Sera was talking so fast that Kaia could barely keep up, but she pretty much got the gist of it. Gritting her teeth, Kaia managed to put her weight against the wall, pushing with her legs until she was standing. She peered out of the dirty glass, taking in the chaos below. Trees and rubble were flying through the air as easily as a paper airplane. She could make out bodies jumping this way and that, but a giant dust cloud enveloped most of the area, preventing her from quite making out who was who. Noting the two-story drop to the ground below, Kaia’s face whitened a bit. “You want ME…to jump out THIS window…?” she asked slowly, motioning to herself and then the window for emphasis, as if even having trouble comprehending the idea, “You’ve got to be joking.” Just then, something similar to another explosion shook the building, but this one was much more violent. It rocked the abandoned base to its core, causing the entire structure to groan unsettlingly. At this rate, the entire building could collapse at any moment. Vira’s screams echoed throughout the halls, sending shivers down Kaia’s spine. Who was she fighting now?? It seemed after every intruder was defeated, another twice as powerful took his place. Jumping out the window didn’t seem like such a bad idea anymore. It was better than being crushed by yet another building. She was soon snapped out of her whirlwind of thoughts, however, as Sera’s deft fingers sought out few unruly blue strands of Kaia’s hair.

"You should be in a place that's safe, worrying about what to wear... not... not this. But I'll make sure nothing happens to you, even I die. Understand? We'll make it out..."

She then wrapped Kaia in another hug, this time with both arms. Blinking in surprise, Kaia slowly returned the hug, still getting used to this kind of…kindness. And how Sera had fixed her hair…it was…it was just like what her mom used to do.

“Need help?”

Kaia jumped slightly, as the new voice caught her off guard. Letting go of Sera, she plastered herself back against the wall, only to realize it was only…only…crap, what was her name? Kaia couldn’t remember. All she knew is the girl was powerful for her size, and truth be told, she kind of scared her. At this moment, though, the girl was a welcome sight. Maybe they did have a chance of getting out of here alive. “You have no idea how glad we are to see you,” she responded sheepishly, protectively cradling her injury with one hand.

The brass man’s ears twitched as he heard the redhead's notion. He wanted to end this quickly as his siblings would soon worry about his long departure. Henry kept his footsteps light and quick to prevent Crusher from hearing him and kept a good distance to allow him to strike quickly while avoiding being seen. His hammer fist soon turned into a bladed arm. He readied his blade as his body remained hidden within the dust cloud waiting for an opportunity to strike down the man. Such as a predator would to an unexpected victim. He listened closely only to hear the sound of screaming agony. It was the kids voice. "Shit. This is bad" he mumbled to himself as his hand became unsteady. He was taking a big risk holding himself back from striking. He couldn't afford to injure the kid. He couldn't wait a second longer. He had to improvise a new plan. He needed to kill Crusher as quickly as possible.

The dust began slowly lift revealing a perfectly fine Crusher and the kid who was now bleeding on the ground. His eyes turned cold. His hand grew impatient. And the temptation only grew as Crusher made the mistake of backing up towards his location. Henry was unseen. Both the girl and the Crusher were focused on the redhead. As the dust began to severe into the redhead Henry made his move keeping his movements quiet and prepared himself. Originally he wanted to keep Crusher alive long enough to get information from him, but he realized the longer he did so the more injuries the other Abnormals would suffer. Because of his pride he held himself back believing Crusher wasn't on his level. Believing that he could never hurt him, but the longer he waited the worse the situation grew. The kid was injured, the Abnormals inside were still struggling, and his anxiety grew with each passing second the longer he stood away from his siblings. It all smacked with at once as memories from a different time filled his head. "Hmph. I guess the guys were right about one thing. I do need to stop holding myself in such high regards" he mumbled under his breath launching his blade towards Crusher's back. If he could land this perfectly he would be able to pierce his heart from behind without him noticing his location. The fight brought back memories from when he was a member of The Prophet. The connections he made as well as the enemies he despised. A life he was glad to leave behind. "Turning your back to an enemy is far beyond insulting you know. You should do well to remember it in the afterlife." He felt his blade connect with the man's flesh. Piercing through his back and deep into his heart. The crimson blood ran down his arm as he felt the man's body grow weak and eventually lifeless. Removing his blade from the man's flesh he watched as the lifeless corpse fell over. He turned to the redhead as he watched the dust cloud quickly dissipate as he knelt down near the child. "Go tend to your friends. I'll handle the kid" he said as his cold eyes fixated on the on the mask that he wore.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Last edited:
Scarlett O'Hare
Scarlett nodded at the blue haired girl's comment, but before she could react the building was shaking and starting to tumble down. "Time to go." She spoke swiftly before smashing a hole into the wall with her axe. Quickly tying it to her back she picked up the two girls with ease. "Hang on." She muttered before jumping out the hole and landing squarely in the middle of some trees, which all shook and rattled upon her landing. However, this was not the time to stop as the building started to sound like it was collapsing behind them. Scarlett adjusted her grip on the pair and leapt again. This time she put in more strength and wound up in a clearing near the edge of the woods and as she gently set the pair down she noticed both Snow and Kore, whom had vanished for the past week, up in the trees with some kind of weird creature tangled up as well. Scarlett tilted her head in confusion at the sight but turned back to Sera. "Safe." She muttered before falling onto her back and catching her breath. It had been one hell of an adrenaline rush, but now there wasn't anything to worry about. At least, she thought so anyway.

Ryuji Nakamoto
Ryuji was half shocked to see the girl jump in front of him and take the hits. Luckily he was able to change the points of contact as she came into sight, but it still would leave her unconscious. He clicked his tongue as the dust settled and Crusher looked to him. It seemed the male actually gave a small shit about the girl. And as Ryu was caught up in the power he felt his bones snapping and breaking only to put themselves back into place. It was a stalemate, but one that Ryuji would lose if it was a one on one fight. Luckily for him, it wasn't. A smirk crept onto his face as the metal boy appeared behind Crusher. "You've lost, parasite." Ryuji muttered as he watched a blade pop straight through Crusher freeing Ryu from his power. Standing up, his body made very familiar cracking and popping noises as everything went back into place.

Just as he was about to say something the building came crashing down as first Vira and fat ass came barreling out, and shortly after Scarlett leaped off into the distance with a blue speck that Ryu determined to be Lilac. It also looked like Lilly was with them, but he couldn't be certain. Nevertheless, all of the flowers were out. That meant he had no need to tend to anybody else. Lifting the mask off his face, Ryu's eyes returned to their natural brown hue as he approached. "Look, I know you mean well, but frankly. I don't know you and don't trust you near the girl." Ryu spoke flatly. A fight between the pair of them would be endless as neither would make headway on the other. "However, I know what pressure points were hit. Do you? If we just leave her, she'll stay unconscious until her body gives out." Ryu's voice was stern and forceful as he sat down next to the girl. A solid minute passed of him just grinding his teeth. It'd be easier if she didn't have her clothes on, but that wasn't an option. Stripping an unconscious girl wouldn't sit right with him at all. Women were flowers to be protected and nurtured. He needed to be as accurate as possible with his strikes to stabilize her.

Hector "Crow" Mendez
Hector watched in frustrated disbelief at Fashionista's, once again, overzealous attempts to help. She took hits from someone that had proven he was trained in combat. However, it seemed that her decision eventually lead to the death of Crusher. So it was a neutral outcome. With the dead Crusher and Big One, that meant that he could step out again. Quickly dusting off his pants he walked out of the forest and ignored the pair and sat down on his knees. He placed Fashionista's head on his lap while looking to the pair. "Thanks for not killing her." He muttered before looking back down to the girl. It wouldn't do any good, but he used his shadow to support her weight, if only to make sure she wasn't sleeping on the broken ground.

"Kid, that shadow of yours, can it get under her clothes?" The red headed male spoke to Crow. He nodded in response. "Okay. You're going to have to stabilize her then." Suddenly, the red head started pointing to several spots on Fashionista's body. "Hit these six points in the order I just showed you. It'll stop the block on her chi and let her recover naturally. Otherwise, she'll stay comatose." The male pointed to the points again, but this time Hector did as he was instructed. It seemed that Fashionista's breathing seemed a bit more relaxed. "NOW, I'll go check on my companions." The male snapped to the bronze man, stood and walked off into the direction that Hector had just come from. It was surprising to see someone remain so calm and not try and kill him on sight. Turning back to the man who was still made of metal Hector nodded a sort of greeting.

Stripping off his scarf, Hector started to bandage up Fashionista's arm, doing his best with the little medical knowledge that he had. "She's a good girl." Hector spoke absentmindedly. Maybe it was to the bronze man, maybe it was to nobody in particular. "She's just in a rough place." He sighed as he finished doing his crappy first aid while looking back to the base. "So much for having a home." Hector sighed while gently running his hand over Fashionista's head and hair. Over the past couple years, she'd grown on him, even if only a little and he never once acted like this. Then again, he'd also never risked his life for someone else, not even his actual brother. The memory of a gun barrel pointed at his face shook the boy, but he quietly sat there waiting and hoping for Fashionista to wake up.

Interactions: Drook Drook Syphe Syphe Tyra Tyra Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Mentions: FrostFire FrostFire littleberry littleberry Tetro Tetro

Last edited:
Well, at least Kaia didn't say, "No." Though, it really didn't seem like there was much freedom of choice after all when Sera's prophecy came true. The building rumbled violently, the intensity increasing with each interval. Bracing herself against the wall, Sera was getting ready to smash open the window when the herculean girl came through the door, seemingly looking for them. What good timing! Seeing as there was a dust cloud that suddenly blurred LOS (line of sight) near the imediate area beneath the window, the risk of encountering someone hostile is a lot higher. Though, with Scarlett here, it'll be a lot easier, Sera thought.

"Oh, great timing!" she said breathlessly. "We need to get o--?!" A near deafening impact and powerful shock wave radiated from below, signalling how important it was to GTFO!

Nodding to Scarlett, whom seem to know what she had planned, she and Kaia were whisked away after a hole in the wall was blasted away by the axe. "Wait, why not just the win-DOOOOOOOOOOOOWOAH!"

Instead of breaking the window, Scarlett had simply created a hole in the wall. And instead of jumping down to the ground below, she had launched herself with Sera and Kaia in her arms to land in the middle of some trees. The landing wasn't the best but it was certainly better than belly-flopping on solid ground! Getting to a standing position, Sera wobbled a little on her feet as she tried to take in her surroundings. Thankfully, there didn't seem to be much fighting near here, from what she could tell at least. With a sigh a relief, Sera leaned against the tree as she stared at the collapsing building through a hole between the branches. Her heart silently yearning for the safety of the rest of the group, including that lady. Jackson as well, no doubt that he had rushed into the middle of the fight. There was the precious Snow that was outside when this all happened, and the injured flirt as well.

The peaceful moment ended shortly as Sera was reminded of her own problem -- her arm is still in dire need of heating. By now the ice had melted but the cool water, mixed with the sweat on her arms had impeded exterior heat from the air. Kneeling down on the ground, Sera unwrapped the cloth around her arms and wiped off the water from her freezing arm. As there were no blankets nearby to wrap her arm in, she decided to use her own body heat to help warm up the arm. To do that, she pulled her arm within the sleeve and held it close to her side, the deathly cold causing her to let out a strained breath. "I'm probably going to lose this arm," she calmly said, before rising to a stand, still keeping her arm close to her body.

"Thank you Scarlett, for getting us out of the building. Without you, it could've been real bad." With closed eyes and smile, she jokingly added to Kaia, "See, we made it out, right?"

"I think we've earned ourselves a couple minutes of rest, but we're going to need to find everyone else soon."

Tyra Tyra
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

As Jackson got ready to act, he watched as Vira was snatched causing him to mentally curse, ~Shit shit shit!~ However, before he could do anything, Vira's eyes suddenly snapped open and Jackson watched as she went toe to toe The One. He stood back as he did not want to get involved in this, but he was about to be. The One launched a rather powerful punch that sent Vira flying out of the base before he himself collapsed. Jackson, fists still glowing ran outside of the base and was about to continue in the direction that she flew, but noticed that there was another fight in the distance. Seeing that Ryuji was involved, he figured that Ryuji could handle himself set about running in the direction that Vira flew off in.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Syphe Syphe Tyra Tyra

-= KAIA WINTERS =-
Fugitive | Abnorm | Collapsed Base

47c072eae4646d735714db92863b46-jpg.456426

Interacts: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven , Kiroshiven Kiroshiven | Mentions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

It was then that the structure finally gave way, crunching and popping as the whole thing teetered this way and that. The sudden drop they’d all felt must have signaled the floor below them caving in. They were out of time. Kaia cringed and shielded her face from the splinters flying from the spot where the smaller girl’s axe bit the wall, creating an impressive hole. As the girl then turned and lunged toward them both, Kaia got the gist of her plan and started waving her hands frantically. “O-oh that’s okay, really, I think we’re close enough to the ground now that I can jump out the windo-OOF,” she grunted in mild protest as she was swept up and thrown over the smaller girl’s shoulder. This was becoming an all too familiar feeling, being thrown around like a sack of potatoes. Thought it did make her think of him…of Ryuji. Kaia pursed her lips, her long blue locks falling across her face. She wasn’t sure why a small part of her had expected his to be the first face she saw when she finally woke up in that cot…it was silly really. How could someone like him honestly care for someone like her? She didn’t have much time to dwell on this thought, however, as she noticed Sera too being swept up onto the red head’s other shoulder. How strong was this Abnorm, anyway?? At her instruction, Kaia clung to her tiny savior for dear life as they were catapulted through the newly made hole, landing amidst a small grove of trees. Taking a split second to glance behind her, Kaia’s violet eyes widened at the sight of the building headed straight towards them. “Don’t stop…!!” she hollered, though it seemed the smaller girl was already one step ahead of her and preparing for another jump, this time taking them to the edge of the wood before their feet could finally touch the ground. However, Kaia’s legs were so wobbly, she didn’t stand for long before falling to her knees, heart beating faster than she could keep up with it due to the adrenaline rush. It was just in time too, the abandoned base thundering to the ground in pieces where they had just previously been and raising yet another thick dust cloud. “Safe,” the red head grunted before flopping onto her back in the grass. “T-thank you,” Kaia stuttered in response, clutching both hands together to try and keep them from shaking. At last, when the shock finally ebbed some, the blue haired Abnorm hissed softly through her teeth, clutching her side in pain once more. The ice had definitely helped keep the wound together after her stitches had been torn, but it wasn’t a fix-all solution, and a tiny trickle of crimson blood managed to escape from where the ice had melted away, running down the shredded remains of the bandage and the exposed skin of her stomach. She still needed disinfectant and an antibiotic to kill off the infection and speed recovery. Two things they currently didn’t have.. Taking a deep breath, Kaia pushed a few flyaway strands of hair behind her ear. She was alive. That was really all that mattered. They’d all made it this far, hadn’t they? Not the time to give up now.

"See, we made it out, right?" Sera joked, trying to lighten the mood, “I think we've earned ourselves a couple minutes of rest, but we're going to need to find everyone else soon."

This brought a smile to Kaia’s lips, if only a small one, and she nodded in agreement. “Guess I’ll have to learn how to properly jump out a window some other time,” she quipped in return. She couldn't help but notice how Sera babied her injured arm...the arm that Kaia herself had injured. This immediately caused the frail ice Abnorm's face to twist into a concerned grimace, guilt forming an uncomfortable knot in her stomach. She had to find a way to undo the damage she'd caused...she had to help Sera...somehow.

Last edited:
Vira
Eyes fluttered open, hazy vision peering up at the person who was carrying her princess-style. She could tell she was being carried, by the feeling of movement, steps carrying her along, and the sway of arms holding her. Her vision was too blurry to make out who it was, but by the feeling of the person.. they were tallish, had a well-built frame, and they 'felt' older... Also, was that white-gray hair..? A second later, her eyes closed, and she slipped back into unconsciousness.

~*~*~

"Get off! Get back!!" she was shouting.

"Hey quit it! I said quit it!" a voice sounded out. "Yeah! Quit -hey!" The other voice responded. Before two 'zzbeern', 'zzbeerns' rang out, indicating some sort of laser fire, illuminating the dark forest in fantastical light. "Ow! The bitch she -sgghlagh!" the man gargled, before the telltale sound of dense forest floor crunched, as his lifeless body hit the ground. "Why you?!?!" the other voice growled angrily in response. Zsshing! Zsshing! Two sword cuts later, and the other man hit the ground.

A moment later, a small girl ran, pushing through the underbrush; forcing herself onward, sword dripping fresh blood, secure in her hand. "Ugh! The brat killed them!" a voice sounded. Someone responded, "She's up ahead, she's up ahead! I saw her go that way!" another voice sounded in pursuit behind her. She paused, glancing back, seeing lights flash through the darkness. "Ah!" she gasped, turning and fleeing once more. Coughing, she forged ahead, rushing through densely packed foliage, brushing beside brambles, and darting around tree after tree, all the while, hearing heavy footfalls chasing behind her.

Moments later, Vira exited the treeline, breaths heavy on her chest. She stumbled forward, falling to one knee. Once more, coughs ravaged the small girl, before she heard a surprise voice in front of her, causing her to quickly look up, rearing back in fear. A man stood there. Grey hair, grey beard, glasses hanging off the bridge of his nose. He had sneaked up on her? How? "What have we here?" he began, reaching towards her. "A young girl? What are you doing out here, miss? At this hour?"

"Rar! S~stay away!~ *Koff koff*" Vira responded in kind, lifting up the stolen sword threateningly, struggling a bit to maintain it pointing at him, due to its weight and her fatigue. "Nngh," she grunted, making sure to lift it back up, as it began to pull towards the ground. Her eyes were fiery, as she glared up at him.

"Little girl? That's a dangerous weapon, do you know that?" he asked noticing the blood dripping off of it. As well as, noticing the singed clothes and ash on her. "Give it here, little miss, before someone gets hurt," he said gently, stepping towards her, once more extending his hand.

"I said, 'stay away'! Step back! Get *koff* back *koff*! I said! Ack.. Ughh.. ngnnn.." In her excitement, she stumbled, dropping the sword. Coughs erupted from her once again, and her vision went blurry. Then she fell..

The man caught her, and looked up when he heard some voices coming from the dense forest. His eyes trailed to the orange-red glow above the treeline, smoke so black, he could see it even in this darkness. Frowning, he scooped her up, sword too, then turned and left. He carried her princess-style, moving quickly away from there, eyes focused forward, his attention to the task at hand. Vira, with blurry vision, stared up at him. Her power wasn't being set off?.. He wasn't dangerous?... Finally, her eyes rolled, and she slipped into a state of unconsciousness, lulled by the gentle sway of his arms as he rushed away.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Tyra Tyra Syphe Syphe

Tela "Fashionista" Powers

VRc1v8d.jpg

"Wha?" Crusher grunted, right before he took a giant stab straight through his back, piercing out his front. "Grrahhghh!" He gargled, legs giving out. "H-h-how.. ho..w fucking... d-d-dare you!" he shouted out, blood leaking from his new wound, and out of his mouth. "RRRAAAH!!" he screamed out, lifting up his hands, and exerting his power in one-last-ditch-effort. The area shook, and things cracked around them, then suddenly the broken parts of the land pulled together towards the group. Debris from the collapsed building, earth, tree splinters, flew at them. Then.. Crusher went limp, and slid off the man's stabbing appendage, falling to the ground, dead.

Fashionista lay still, having no idea Crusher, Big One, and the gang was defeated as a whole. She didn't know the people were helping her. But moments later, she groaned, and stirred. "Nhn..~" A moment later, the girl's eyes fluttered open. "Mm~mm.. ah.." she whined softly, shifting, and looking around, not realizing what was going on yet. "W-wha??.. H-Hector..?"

Drook Drook Kiroshiven Kiroshiven @ everyone

Lucca Malkovich
"Hmm? Vira?"

He could have sworn he heard her, somewhere off the distance. He looked all around and he couldn't spot a single person, but then he turn his gaze to the sky, something was flying, a person shaped something. Could that be, he thought to himself, but even if so, there would be nothing he could do, he couldn't fly, he wouldn't be able to catch her, and at this rate she would surely die.

To the distance, Lucca watched the building they were in collapsing, everything crumbling away just like that. Again he witness it, the unnatural strength of the Abnorms. It's a no wonder humans fear them, no wonder that there is fear even amongst themselves. A world where people could not help but so intensely fear one another, all because of of Abnormality. Truly, it is the root of all evil.

Before Lucca, there were two choices, to pursue the shooting star Vira, or return to base and check on the rest. He weighs his options, and soon he was able to come to a conclusion, a cold and calculated and perhaps cruel conclusion. He decides to head towards Vira's direction. There was, in truth, no merit in him going back after all, he wouldn't do much to help. if there were injured then Sera's there, if they were buried under rubles then Kore's there. He was hardly needed, and then there's the fear that they might not remember him at all. he would want to be strung up and paralyzed and berated again.

But what of Vira? Well, she's going to die, unless something truly abnormal happens, something no one should be surprised about by this point, she's going to go splat and against the ground and die. What a waste that would be. At the very least, Lucca could retrieve her corpse and bring it to the League for some bounty, and then he'll be able to afford better gear.

And so, Lucca turned away from the base and headed towards the forest, planning to reach Vira before anyone else could. Or at the very least, that was his plan, but plans go awry, and there Lucca only found a small crater, a mere dent in the ground, something hit the ground hard, but not hard enough, not with her flying at that speed, not normally at least. Then leading from the dent, footsteps, someone had bee here already.

"Well, this day just gets better and better."

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe @anyoneelsewhoiscomming

Snow
Interacts with: FrostFire FrostFire Tetro Tetro Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Syphe Syphe Tyra Tyra
latest

Snow winced as Crow Storm told her not to assume he was mean and evil like The One gang had been. She wanted to agree with him but with the swirling shadows and the way he had appeared so suddenly and prevented them from leaving, Snow still feared him. And then he engaged Patrick in a fight, wrapping around him so easily. “No!” She cried, her bottom lip trembling when suddenly tree limbs from Kore wrapped around her and lifted her out of the battle instead of launching her at their enemy.

“What Kore, Kore what are you doing?” She struggled, gritting her teeth as her arms, legs and waist were wrapped in the branches, each of her thorns carefully sheltered. Kore’s tone was patronizing, her smile sinister. Snow’s eyes flashed bright red in response to the dark power pouring from Kore at this moment. “Of course I am worried…” She whispered hoarsely, trying not to flinch when a branch slithered up her cheek and wiped away her tears, the rough bark fitting against the curve of her cheek.

“This isn’t something to be enjoyed.” Snow whispered, breathing in as her eyes watched Kore’s, looking for something she recognized in there. The only thing familiar of this situation was when Kore and her had first met, Snow being scared then as well. She had tried to run when Kore stopped her, trapping her in grass but being just as gentle as she was being right now. Snow’s head snapped back to the battle as Crow surprised her, asking for them to help save a girl. She wanted to scream yes, to tell him of course they would help an innocent if he let Patrick go. Snow hated to see someone who she had seen easily rip apart tens of men by himself be captured by one person.

Her attention was ripped from the scene before her as Kore stopped mid sentence, flicking her hand. Snow strained to turn her head and look at what was going on, only seeing a ball of branches tighten and strengthen with some kind of animal on the inside. The branch on her cheek began moving, snapping Snow’s head back to meet Kore, feeling strange suspended in air besides this person she wanted to call her friend. The branch was patting her… was this a sign? Was Kore acting like this in front of the supposed enemy to seem tough? Were the plants trying to tell Snow she was safe even if Kore was putting on a front or show?

“I’m not too nice. The people I care about deserve my every effort to save them. I ran away twice before… Those are the only times I ever truly suffered. You said it yourself, everyone dies. So what is to stop me from trying to save my friends even if means my life. I will never run away from the people I love ever again no matter what pain or death it brings me. That includes you Kore.” If the plants or if Kore controlling the plants were trying to tell her she was safe, she wanted her friend to know Snow trusted her as well. “And you may be saying these things before but it was you before who kept me from going off the edge and losing myself to my powers before. I will never accept that you my friend would ever want me to use my powers to help myself. I would only ever use them to save a life. Not my own. I will never be that selfish again.”

Snow’s eyes trained in on the scene below her as Patrick relaxed and agreed. A breath of relief left her lungs, Snow relaxing for a brief second before her muscles tensed seeing Patrick rip through those shadows. He… he was much stronger than before. What had he and the Wardens been doing? She looked back up at Kore as she offered to help her. “I give you my life in return Kore. And I know you are going to help our friends… I trust you completely.” Snow whispered. Her head was turned as Kore repositioned the branches, her eyes locking in on Patrick’s as he looked up at her. She opened her mouth, wanting to tell him to be safe. To be careful. But he spoke only to Kore before running off with Third… Tear’s fell down her nose and chin. She knew Patrick thought of her as a liability. It just hurt to know he didn’t want her to try and help… that she wasn’t any help.

Distracted, she didn’t even notice the thing Kore had caught in her nest escape. Only the battle cry when the creature broke free snapped her attention back in focus. She screamed as it jumped on her, tearing at the branches keeping her up here. The thing was torn off of her, quickly wrapped up in a cocoon. Snow panted heavily, her eyes wide in fear as she trembled. Why had that thing come after her? Snow watched the two, fear filling her… for the creature. “Kore… Kore I’m okay. Thank you for not hurting them. Please don’t kill them, I’m okay. But we need to go with Patrick and Crow. We need to help the others. If you won’t go that’s okay, I know it’s not fair of me to ask you to risk yourself for anyone… but put me down so I can go try and help people get out of that house. Please Kore!” Snow spoke shakily, her nerves all frayed and her adrenaline rushing.

She groaned as her thorns pulsed, pushing out further since she was still coming down from the adrenaline and fear of that creature leaping on her. Little thorns pierced out of her back, a place where they only came out of if she felt truly in danger. The branches around her waist were not created like the ones around her arms and legs, and the thorns scratched against the bark, pushing into it. Her mind raced back to when she had been trapped in a old rotten log and Snow groaned to push the vomit like memory back down.

Suddenly Scarlett, Sera and Kaia jumped past them, the three of them looking tired and battle weary. “SERA! KAIA! SCARLETT!” She called out, trying to get out of Kore’s branches to get to her friends, wanting to know what the hell had happened at the base. “Kore! Please let me down!”

Delia
Interacts with: revior revior ttlovepie ttlovepie
Winry.Rockbell.600.85083.jpg

Delia almost growled as the man who she was SLIGHTLY worried about snapped at her. “Well well then mister grumpy pants.” She grumbled, narrowing her eyes at the two men before her. Sure, the one armed grumpalumpagus apologized but still. SHE was the one with broken equipment from all this. She watched as the two of them talked like she wasn’t even there, talking about doctors and wounds and ugh. Leave it to men to act like they could handle everything. At least the arm guy apologized to her, the COW boy didn’t even acknowledge her for crying out loud!

But then the weird flamboyant dingus started talking about the building where all those shots and crashes were coming from. He talked like he knew the people there… oh wo was cow boy an Abnorm? Or an Abnorm sympathizer? Or Human hitman contact on the inside spy bounty hunter for Abnorms thing person? Delia bit her lip, her curiosity peaked. But then he just ran off.

“WO! WO! Don’t go leavin without fixin that hole you idiot COW boy!” She groaned and looked at the man with the bullet hole in his side. “Well you heard him. He is the one with the medic and what not. And that donkey’s behind owes me a new wagon covering.” She nodded at the prosthetic man and looked over his shoulder at the empty space where Remy and Sammy and the rest of em had vanished. They just walked off without her… they were fine right? She wouldn’t be long…

Delia tightened her headband and ran off after the idiot with a hat. “Don’t you dare try and ditch me dumbo!” She shouted, panting as the satchel on her hip hit against her thigh. She was not used to running so fast. Finally catching up to the hat boy who was standing at a smallish crater, she ran too his side, almost tripping when she saw the building falling apart in the distance.

“Oh my god! What the blazing heck?! Who in the name of God’s crater are your friends Cow boy?! What caused this hole in the ground? What is happening?!” Delia itched to touch some of the weapon pieces in her bag but no… she wouldn’t expose her abnormality to complete strangers. That was a last resort.​

Brian looked almost exhausted after being bombarded by the amount of energy the lady exuded seemingly constantly, not that he didn't look tired before. Despite this, and maybe himself, he seemed to reconsider his current position after she technically pointed out that he blatantly refused help just before asking for help on his terms. He hesitated briefly as he watched the energetic lady dash off after the boy, chuckling a bit at the absurdness of it all, again, perhaps, despite his situation and himself.

He looked down at his metallic arm and back up to the stranger slowly fading into the horizon, letting out a sigh. He began walking at a comfortable pace, he knew where the building was after all. That isn't to say there wasn't a nervous aura around him as he watched the stranger get slowly further and further ahead of him.

He didn't really feel the need to run, sweat still sticking to his skin from earlier escapades. Although, as he inched closer to the building he began to grow more and more nervous, the sounds of gunshots and ambiguous crashing sounds seemed to grow louder as he walked along. The sound of the lady shouting in the distance took his mind off matters and he began to approach the source of the noise, still retaining some level of caution as he tried to get closer as to listen in on the conversation.

Mentioned littleberry littleberry revior revior

Last edited:
“Guess I’ll have to learn how to properly jump out a window some other time,” Kaia said with a witty tone. Hearing even something remotely similar to a joke made Sera happy. If she could muster the energy to say it, it means that she is somewhat okay -- or went insane after that massive leap. Sera could hardly keep her eyes open before she shut them to avoid getting anything into her eyes. Regardless, dare she say that was... "fun." Despite the numbing pain in her arm, of course.

Now that she'd gotten her senses back to normal, she remembered seeing something.. someone moving at a rather quick speed over the treetops just as Scarlett had jumped through the hole. If it truly was someone, no doubt the landing would be unpleasant. Hopefully it wasn't a flying abnorn, or something dangerous.

Not too long after landing, Sera heard another familiar voice. It was crying out their names from within the trees. Recognizing it as Snow, she went over to Scarlett to coax her into getting up and quickly, but carefully, lifted Kaia back onto her feet and made their way to where she heard Snow's voice.

On the way, she saw someone running out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she saw that he was running from the direction of the collapsing building. Jackson??

"Jackson!"
She called out, relieved to see that he was still healthy enough to be running. "Over here! We're going to meet up with Snow!"

As they got closer, she noticed something odd. Was Snow floating above the ground? Wait, was she trapped among the trees? "Snow!! Are you okay???"

Tyra Tyra
Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
FrostFire FrostFire
littleberry littleberry

Kale

Kale hung there, restrained quite well. They simply growled low and gave Kore a look just as sharp as her own. This woman was causing an innocent girl distress and the thought of it only bothered Kale with each passing second. They had to get that thorned girl free somehow. The branches and plants encasing their own body were tough, but the sharp spines their body produced scratched and tore at them naturally. "She can sense when there is something wrong with plants? Maybe. Can she talk to them or feel with them? Maybe if I just wait for the right time. She didn't react immediately when I leapt at her, so if I just wait till someone else takes her attention..." Kale pondered as they hung uselessly. Despite being in the state they were in, coherent and calm thinking was still possible.

The thorned girl spoke up and thanked the woman. Kore was her name. This girl thanked Kore for not killing them? Kale hadn't face someone who could use plants before like this. But this was hardly an abnormality they couldn't handle. Plants can only do so much, right? The thorned girl went on with her pleas and that's when Kale knew their ticket out was this girl's struggles. They shifted in their binds, grunting. It was quite uncomfortable to just be hanging there. It made them think of all the times they've been forced into chains and bindings and cages and cramped spaces. Their breathing picked up as the feelings and memories flooded their mind. Spines grew more along their body, and they became sharper along with their horns. It wasn't the first time they had to think about those dark memories and it most likely wasn't going to be their last. Not while they kept getting themselves into bad situations like this. But it made the spikes grow, so what the hell.

A part of Kale wishes they had paid more attention to what was going on, since the thorned girl seemed to care a whole lot about it. But right now despite all the very obvious sounds of destruction in the background they were hearing, they had to escape. Kore was just as sick and twisted as the monsters that forced them to fight in caged battles against other abnorms. And for the life of them they couldn't understand why this girl was so intent on getting Kore's help!

"All of this for some cheap branches..." Kale huffed externally. They relaxed their body and focused as their muscles and skin grew a bit to compensate for the strength they were developing. Fortunately Kale's body didn't become larger or smaller drastically when taking on the aspects of certain animals, but it also meant that they couldn't get advantages they might desire during moments when they wanted to be significantly bigger, or really really tiny. Kale's body became more muscular, and a little hairier too. Each strand of green hair developed a silver hue further along the bottom. Their feet also turned into an odd hand-like shape. They had taken on the strength and aspect of a lowland silverback gorilla.

Just as they were about to make their escape they heard another voice and decided to wait instead. "Hopefully they aren't a mindless monster as well..." Kale could only hope. They bit away at the plants covering their mouth, eating just enough so they could speak without too much trouble, "Friend of Snow, tell Kore to put me down, now, please." Their voice was youthful and feminine, but only slightly so. Definitely not something someone would expect to hear from them. They did their best to speak politely, but it was evident just how much irritation flowed through them at the moment. Kale was hoping they would listen to reason. Violence didn't bother them but they were simply outnumbered. Breaking out was going to be their last resort.

Mentions: FrostFire FrostFire littleberry littleberry
Interacting: Syphe Syphe

Snow was tangled in some branches but it didn't seem like there were any significant injuries, and as if things weren't already surprising enough, it seemed like some of the branches began to speak. But upon closer inspection, Sera noticed a moving spherical ball of branches. It seems as if something, or someone was caught up in there and was asking to be released.

"Friend of Snow, tell Kore to put me down, now, please." It said, probably referring to Sera. Kore! It's been awhile since she's seen or heard about her. Though, Sera wasn't quite too sure if she was happy or wary now that she has returned. Kore harnessed the might of the forest, as the poor thing entangled within the branches may have learned. And, quite frankly, Sera didn't think it was the best idea for herself to be the one to tell her what to do...

"Uhm... yeah..! I'll... tell her. But fair warning it might not work out as intended. Your best bet would be to just sit tight. If you're not out to kill us, you'll probably be okay. But if you turn out to be an enemy, there's not much I can do." Sera did sympathize, but this scenario was strangely familiar. She hoped the captured one would heed her advice as she did speak from experience.

Tetro Tetro

Vira
"So, what's your name?" came the masculine voice.
"RAR! *snap!*" she instantly responded.
"Anh!" The girl leaping at him, snapping her jaws at his hand, made him grunt, shoving backwards, retracting that hand that was her target. "Hey, now! Calm, calm. Just trying to..."
"*snap snap!* Raaaa~ar!!" the girl chomped at him again, growling, rustic eyes flashing dangerously.

"...Uhh~" the man with the dark-brown, graying hair bemoaned. "Ah..ahem.." he cleared his throat, hands coming up to his vest, giving it a few tugs to straighten it out, as he collected himself. "Look.. I... " he trailed off, staring at the wild girl in front of him. Her hair disheveled, black as midnight, sticks and leaves in it. Her face, caked with ash, and red splotched her ripped garb. 'What happened to you?' He found himself wondering. He made a movement towards the supplies at his left. She stepped forward, letting out a low warning growl. He had never seen such a feral girl before. Yet, he got the feeling she hadn't been living out on her own for all this time. Eyeing her outfit, oh no, definitely not. That type of clothing was specifically made for her. Specifically styled. He briefly narrowed his eyes, considering what her outfit meant. The material, and frankly, the style, was reminiscent of the military... specifically.. the WG. He knew, this girl was not merely someone who had found herself all alone from some sort of Abnorm attack to a village or something. He could tell, this girl had a story behind those furious fists, those sharp nails, those warning teeth, those raging eyes.

"-Am just trying to help... " he continued, grabbing a warm wet rag. He gave it a twist, water wrung from it, sloshing into the bowl. He turned to her, moving close once more. Once more the girl growled as his hands moved up a bit. His timid blue eyes connected to hers, and he spoke in a calm voice, "You're injured.. Let me.. "
"Grrr..."
"Let m-"
"Grrr!"
"L-"
"..rrr..."
"L-let me, just... "
"Ngrgr..."
"Let me just -help!" Gathering his bravery, finally finishing his statement in a confident tone, he leaned close, brushing the rag over her face. She whimpered some, but he continued to rub her down, moving over to the bowl, dipping the rag in it, wringing it out; until the bowl steadily darkened and turned a ugly shade of red. He cleaned her up, with the black-haired girl protesting some, but otherwise not putting up much of a fight.

Finally he stepped back, gathering up some of the supplies. "I'll draw an actual bath for you. You have other wounds I noticed, that we need to address. And you need a wash, that much is certain." He punctuated his words by nodding towards her chest area. He noticed she looked down, hands around her chest. At the movement, she winced. Broken rib? Bruised ribcage area? Something along those lines.

When she looked back up, he was gone. Hastily, Vira moved towards the open doorway, leaning out of the frame, she peered down the hall. He was walking away, and turned into another room. A moment later, she heard running water. Rushing over, tossing pieces of her outfit off, one by one, she entered the bathroom, saying in a simple breath, "I'm Vira."
He was heard responding with, "AH! H-hey, wait!?! I didn't say .. -where did your c-clothes go?! Ack!"

~*~*~

"Nhnnnnn.." she groaned, eyes fluttering open. "Nhn," she grimaced, as they were met with harsh light. Blinking, she sat up, taking the time to look around. It took her a brief moment, but she was... she was... she was seeing things that were... were familiar?! A familiar desk, a familiar wardrobe, familiar curtains, a familiar wall color, soft mauve. Familiar... bed. She pat the sheets, then shifted around, to get a get a better look around. Casting her gaze out the open window, she saw the expanse of green lawn leading away from the place. Familiar lawn. Familiar sight. She was on the second floor. Looking around rapidly, she realized... She was back here. Back at his mansion. Back... home.

"Vira..."

The familiar voice sounded from the opposite end of the room, where she wasn't looking -essentially 'behind' her- causing her to tense immediately upon hearing it. It was the same voice, just gruffer. Older. She was frozen, that very voice sending chills down her spine.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Syphe Syphe revior revior ttlovepie ttlovepie littleberry littleberry @ everyone

Last edited:
Henry cocked an eyebrow towards the redhead after giving his remark. His body returned to it's natural state of human flesh as his blade arm returned to normal. "Funny. I could almost say the same to you." Henry's voice was stern and cold as his blue eyes locked with the redheads as he approached the kid. His next words irritated him a bit but a sigh of relief made itself known. "Look if you know how to help the kid I suggest you put a lid on it and help her." His words of sternness turned into those of understanding. It was true that the redhead knew nothing of him nor his intentions as for suddenly arriving. He watched carefully as the redhead worked his magic, but grew uneasy as the passing seconds felt similar to hours. Something seemed off. Henry almost said something he might have regretted until another figure made itself clear from the forest. His fist clenched itself as the brown haired male made his way towards them, but released itself once he found out he was friendly. His ability was unique and even impressed him. Usually a compliment was called for, but for the time being the kid needed to be tended to. Henry said nothing as the redhead took advantage of the boy's ability simply watching as the two made use of their knowledge and abilities. He had found a newfound respect for the redhead as his words made it clear he wasn't going to strip a young unconscious child. His worried brotherly nature soon turned into relief as the young girl's breathing seemed to have stabilized. As the redhead spoke to him once more his snappy attitude seemed to have not riled him up anymore. In return he simply gave a smirk. "You're not so bad redhead. Remind me to get you something nice one day. Thank you." He spoke as his attention turned back towards the mysterious boy.

When he nodded at him he gave him a friendly smile and simply nodded back. As he spoke his words it reminded him of his past though he quickly shook it off. "Its fine" he responded. "She mentioned her family before. I understand what that's like. Oh and thank you for coming when you did. Without you I'm not sure what would have happened" he said placing his hand on his shoulder giving him a warm smile. "But please try not make gang life a normal thing for you two. It would have been saddening if this outcome turned out worse then it already did" His attention was soon caught by the sound of the girl's voice as he looked down to see her coming back from her unconscious state. "I'll let you two tend to yourselves for now. I'm probably not the one she wishes to see right now. Just notify me if you need something." Henry said in a compassionate and brotherly manner as if lifted himself from the ground as he gazed at the completely wrecked house. He began to rub the back of his neck as he delivered a heavy sigh. "So much for giving the kids a new house. Hopefully they don't ask too much about my torn up clothes" he said looking down at himself. "Sure hope my tattoo isn't visible either" he mumbled under his breath with a bit of worry. The sound of moaning caused him to look over to see the thugs he had knocked unconscious earlier. His fingers snapped as he slightly popped his head. "Ah yeah I forgot about them" he casually said before making his way over to them. One of the men had gotten up to at least all fours as Henry knelt down beside him. "Hey you were the one that shot me earlier weren't you?" he asked adding a bit of a chuckle to his words as he rolled up his shirt sleeve to reveal a small bruise on his shoulder. "Got me pretty good. I think some compensation for my pain and suffering is needed don't you think?" He gently patted the man's as to not hurt the man's already aching body. "So I need some information from you. Care to comply?"

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Last edited:
Jackson was about to run in the direction of Vira when he heard a familiar voice; Sera's voice. Looking around and noticing her he ran over, hands still glowing from stage 3. "Sera!" Jackson yelled, "Vira just took a beating from the big one, but she just went flying off in that direction!" He motioned in the direction she flew in. Of course, thats not the only person Jackson noticed. Seeing branches everywhere and moving on their own triggered a thought from him until he saw her. "Kore?" He also noticed the person tangled in the branches as well. "Who the heck are you?" Jackson was cautious at never seeing this person before so he kept his Gas mask on not wanting to reveal his face behind it.
Syphe Syphe Tetro Tetro FrostFire FrostFire littleberry littleberry

Kore Dair
witcher__ciri_by_raikoart-da83paw (1).png
Kore listened to Snow with mild interest, only slightly annoyed when she brought up the other girl. The other was the one who cared for them. She wasn't that girl, the weak one who felt for these people, who was still fighting feebly to gain control again. That was the problem with being nice - Kore, Snow.... The nice one's were always the weakest. Easiest to prey upon and manipulate... Of course, in this cruel world, very few were as pure and innocent as Snow, and even fewer of those had a truly... Wonderful powers. Something Snow seemed completely against using properly.
It really lifted her mood to hear that Snow seemed to view her as a friend and someone she would risk her life for... This was easier than she thought it would be! If this little girl was naive enough to trust her so freely and blindly, Kore wondered how easy it would be to get the innocent girl to do her bidding... Snow saying she trusted Kore completely and would give her life almost made her laugh out loud, but she stayed silent, deciding not to answer and focus on what was happening around her instead.
Sighing, she rolled her eyes, "This thing tried to attack us, and you're worried about it?", she snorted sarcastically, debating on whether or not she would actually put Snow down... She decided she wouldn't while things were still kicking off around them... And they certainly were. Kore just glimpsed Vira sailing over the treetops, and as she disappeared from site the building, which had already sustained serious damage, collapsed. Thankfully, they were a safe enough distance away, and high enough up that any stray rubble wouldn't hit them... Still, it was quite a spectacle to watch the whole thing fall into a pile of rubble - and Kore felt smug that all of her things were safely packed away in the bag on her back... Not that she had much to her name to begin with, but she imagined the others would've lost some stuff amongst the rubble.

Kore jumped as Snow suddenly piped up as three of their 'allies' came into view, the comical sight of a girl carrying two women to safety was enough to make her want to crack up again, but she steeled herself. She couldn't become distracted, not by anyone - the green thing she had captured seemed about ready to lunge at them again... Even if Snow would be upset, Kore wouldn't hesitate to gouge out their eyes and rip them to pieces if she had to... They had almost got the drop on her, something Kore was determined not to let happen again.
As Sera approached, Kore carefully lowered Snow to the ground and released her, her power now solely focused on the green thing - which was appealing to the others to be let go.
"So the green thing has suddenly developed some manners.", she hissed, still pissed that her good mood had been ruined, despite Snow's naivete cheering her up slightly.
"If you promise not to attack again, then I'll let you go.", she addressed the green thing coldly. "I'm even willing to forgive and forget that you ate my home and then tried to attack us if you play nice.", her tone brightened up, as she smiled with what appeared to be genuine, if slightly hesitant, friendliness. Of course, she had no intention whatsoever of 'forgiving' or 'forgetting' anything that transpired... Not that any of them would know that, Kore could really paint on the authenticity if she so pleased. Not that it was any fun, but often it was necessary.
Kore wasn't one to take her own promises lightly, however she had no trust for the promises of others - if they did in fact promise, Kore wouldn't cease to be on high alert... This Abnorm was a real threat to her, even more so than members of the One with whom her group had just been battling... She had stayed well away from the powerful members who had been on the offensive, but this green thing seemed to have it in for her. Looking away from the strung up creature, Kore turned some of her attention back on her allies.
"The only reason the green thing is up there is because they tried to attack us.", she sniffed satirically, acting hurt as she defaulted back to her cruelly playful self - the hint of a smile pulling at her mouth indicating that she was teasing.

Kore turned her attention to whomever had addressed her, and she searched her mind for a name before pulling one out of the other's memories as she grinned down at him like a cat. "Hiiii Jackson~", she purred, "Long time no see... Nice hands.", she smiled wider as she teased, it wasn't exactly a wicked grin, but it was hardly innocent either.
Leaning backwards, Kore slid 180 degrees until she was hanging upside down by her legs on the branch she had been sitting on, grabbing a branch below her she twirled down acrobatically in one fluid movement, landing gracefully on the ground, continuing as if nothing had just happened. "This green person... Thing, tried to attack Snow, but now everyone is clamouring for them to be released...", Kore rolled her eyes, and took a few steps in the direction Jackson had come.
"I'm going after Vira. I'm worried about her.", she declared out of the blue, not waiting for anyone's answers or responses as she began to walk off in the direction Vira had flown, deciding to take the long way around through the trees rather than go through the clearing.
"I'll let you lot deal with the green thing... They don't seem to like me very much.. Such a shame.", she lifted a hand in farewell, her almost sinister musical laughter echoing slightly through the trees as she very quickly disappeared from view, the branches around the green thing remained but ceased moving once Kore was far enough away.
littleberry littleberry Tetro Tetro Syphe Syphe Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Tyra Tyra
((I'll be posting the second half in a bit!))

Lucca Malkovich
Lucca smiled nervously when the girl came after him, he wasn't sure whether to be delighted that he actually left some kind of impression on someone, or be distraught that she's mad enough to be impressed upon.

"Man, you have to be really mad to come all this way for a mere hole. Mad as in angry, and also insane." he watched her, so easily she went away from her friends to come after a stranger alone, even if his own powers prevented her from noticing the firearm strapped to his back, it was still remarkably dangerous. What kind of person will you have to be to just strode around so carelessly? "Insane, or perhaps... abnormal." he went and added, smirking at his wordplay which he thought was pretty clever. In truth, whatever she is isn't his business, so long as she isn't causing trouble.

"At any rate, we're not friends per say, we just happen to have some business together, and as for what they are, that should be obvious should it? And the hole in the ground... Well, I guess I'll have to find out."

Lucca shrugged and began tracking to footsteps, but before he left the girl behind again, he turned back to her. "And by the way, I don't have any money, so don't expect any compensation from me okay."

littleberry littleberry FrostFire FrostFire Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @otherinterestedparty

Kale
1530995685337.png

Kale listened to Kore, but just stared at her with disinterest. When Kore's tone brightened and she smiled after mentioning how she would forgive and forget Kale just replied bluntly, "you're a pathetic excuse for a liar... And I promise nothing." Kale had dealt with plenty of warped people in the past and was on the bad end of several false promises and insincere smiles. Kale tore out of the plants with ease and landed just as Kore started leaving, her laughter seeming to linger. Kale was disappointed but glad at the same time. Disappointed because they planned on just impaling the irritating girl with a well thrown stick, which they had plenty of experience doing, but glad because the girl was gone. When they did land their form shifted back to normal. They no longer had gorilla aspects to them and their more feral aesthetic had also gone away.

Kale turned to look at Snow and the black haired girl. They brushed themselves off, but plenty of twigs and leaves remained on them. They didn't mind though. Kale shifted into her predatory form once more and stared at the two, "She left you to die by my hands..." Kale took a step towards them and spoke with a growl. Doing a complete 180, they changed back and lost all the hostility in their voice the moment after. "Are you seriously going to keep putting your trust in her? Or is it some kind of fetish your kind has to be abused and mistreated?" There was no sarcasm in their question. They were genuinely curious for the girls' reasonings. Kale had come across many twisted and odd individuals. And they were unfortunate enough to learn what a fetish was the hard way. A common theme Kale found in the more 'liberal' people of their travels, was mistreatment and physical abuse. Choking more specifically. "...I am Kale. You must be Snow," they looked at Snow with a polite nod, "and what is your name?" Kale asked the dark haired girl.

Interaction: FrostFire FrostFire Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry

Last edited:
Hidden

KSaoLn7.png

"I've found you," came the woman's chilling voice. "Hello, Dr. Gaspar. A pleasure."
The man stopped what he was doing: rummaging through tools. He turned around, the light overhead that could barely light this entire warehouse shone down on him, casting him in a golden glow. His greyed hairs were frazzled and coarse. His spectacles were loose, so he pushed them up his nose. "Who are..." He looked down at his hand, cut off for a moment. As a feeling of something surged through him. Then glanced up at her. She was having a similar reaction. A silvery glow shot through her light skin, and she was observing it in her hand like he had been. "Who are you?" he repeated and finished, tone dangerous, but voice not so threatening. It was like he could barely manage to speak at all. He took a step towards her, wrench in hand, with it extended out towards her. It was his weapon, but hardly worth noting. Not threatening to her in the slightest.
"I think you know," was her eerie response.
His eyes behind those spectacles narrowed, and he wet his dry, cracked lips. He moved frailly, like his body was on the verge of breaking already; that fact didn't escape her, but meant little in the grand scheme of things.
"You mean... that feeling a moment ago..." he murmured.
"Yes. Now I understand why I was sent on this mission," she answered, flexing her hand and fingers. Her eyes left her fingers, aimed towards him.
A pause that seemed to last a lifetime happened then. Both caught in a staring contest, neither moving. Not even his jerky, old-man movements stirred his body in this moment. They were frozen, like two warring spiders, standing there, posed to strike, all eyes locked on all eyes, unable to make the first fatal movement, first fatal mistake.

Then a moment later, they launched. A flash of silver, and in an instant it was over. "Grraaa~!!" the old man garbled, as he fell, "Do you even know what you've done?!?!" Last cryptic words uttered through shaky, dying breath as the man collapsed, red, silver-speckled blood leaking from the fatal wound that felled him. She righted herself, situating her cloak on herself, hand held up, rubbing it for good measure. "I do," she answered simply; knowing full well the implications of killing him and now that knowing would weigh on her forever.

Kore Dair
witcher__ciri_by_raikoart-da83paw (1).png
Alone, Kore was much more paranoid and alert that she had been with people she considered allies - alone she felt more vulnerable... Not that she actually was, surrounded by trees on high alert Kore was about as safe as she could get. Despite the very mild panic setting in the pit of her stomach, she ignored it and carried on as normal, her outward appearance was as casual and relaxed as ever.
The short walk to where she figured Vira would've landed gave her some time to think... Her mind wandered away from her despite her attempts not to think about it, think about anything else, she had to think about something else... But how could she? The other didn't have these memories, didn't know... She was ignorant, refused to acknowledge, but she, the one in control, felt it, experienced it, knew it. How could the other stay in control when these afflictions returned? It was impossible for her to comprehend... So she had taken over while the other had preferred to abandon her body and her life to live in the dark abyss of unconsciousness, an incapacitated echo in the back of her mind.
A small, white rabbit darted across her path, and unable to block the tsunami of memories, they came flooding in.
"Subject 216.", she heard her name but barely registered it. The blinding lights bored into her, sterile white walls were smeared with blood that almost reached the ceiling. "Subject 216.", she cold, robotic voice blared over the intercom again, but she couldn't move, she couldn't speak. Her eyes were wide with shock, her small, frail body paralysed in fear. "216!", the crackling voice shouted, and the little girl finally moved, jumping at the loud voice.
Her mind rebooted, and she could finally think again. Who knew such little things had so much blood in them? Her wide eyes slowly looked down, the sources of the carnage surrounding her in the empty white box lying at her feet. Three white rabbits lay there, unmoving, their pure, soft fur matted with bright red liquid. She sucked in a shaky breath, one... One of them was still breathing weakly, and she watched with horrified fascination as it's shallow, laboured breaths weakened and then stopped, the innocent rabbit dying at her feet.
Another had been ripped open, it was hardly even recognisable as an animal anymore, it's insides spread around it as if it were a modern art painting, flecks of bone mixing with entrails and tufts of fur still connected to skin.
The third... The third had been decapitated, it's eyes had exploded out of it's head and were hanging on thin wires out of it's head, staring back up at her with all of it's accusations displayed in them, it's emotions boring into her soul.
"Test successful. Take your companion, Subject 216.", the unemotional voice instructed, and she instinctively complied, her numb legs slowly turning as she knelt in the pool of now cold and gelatinous blood, a tiny hand extending towards the only object in the room. A glass pot, with soil inside, and a very healthy looking miniature tree - it's tiny leaves just as soaked in blood as the small child picking it up. The usually light tree felt like a lump of lead in her arms, as she struggled to lift it as she rose to a standing position, swaying slightly, her vision blurring for a second as she took a shuddering breath in.
With a quiet hiss, one of the walls of her small container rose, revealing another white room, but instead of being completely monotonous white ceramic, this one had a ceiling and roof made of grated metal. "Enter.", she did as she was told, her shaky legs carrying her into the other small room, the sharp metal grating on the floor hurting her bare feet.
Once she was inside the room she dreaded, the door hissed closed behind her, and a siren blared - she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she was bombarded with high pressured water from above and below - bruising her already black and blue skin that was covered in old and new scratches, cuts and more sinister injuries. The water was so painful she couldn't help the pained moan that escaped her lips, it was taking her everything to stay standing, the once white tunic dress she was wearing was a nasty pale copper colour, irreversibly stained.
She barely heard the siren sound again as the water suddenly shut off, and she staggered to the side, gasping for air. The tree in her arms had fared worse than she - most of it's branches her snapped and broken, it's leaves almost all ripped off, and it was limp, leaning dangerously to the side.
Another door hissed open, and she staggered through it. The lights in this room were dimmer, less aggressive - and it was two or three times the size of the last two (in those, she could stretch out her arms and almost touch the walls). It also actually had objects in it; a small, circular glass table with a small, white, plastic chair; a block elevated from the floor with sheets on it, her bed; and a screen embedded into the white walls that displayed a scenic forest. This was her room, where she rested, her favourite room.... What was her sorry excuse for a sanctuary.
Placing the miniature tree on the table, she practically fell into the chair, her small body complaining as it connected with the solid plastic.
"Subject 216.", she didn't respond, only stared blankly at the damaged tree in front of her. "Heal your companion.", the voice instructed her as always.
She wanted to, of course she wanted to - she hated seeing her friend hurt... But... But her friend didn't want her to. The faint voice begged her not to.
Please don't.... You're hurt... You don't have anything to give, please don't. Please! NO!
The voice became increasingly desperate as she raised a bruised hand, weakly reaching for her friend... If she didn't they would hurt her, if she listened to her friend she would be hurt... It was better this way - for both of them.
Her trembling fingers connected with the trunk of the miniature tree, and she could feel her very life force draining away, as if a vampire was sucking all the energy from her... Energy she didn't have. It ached, an odd pain that was impossible to describe, as if her soul was being drained.
Her energy travelled down her arms and through her fingers, into the tree - it's branches snapping back into place, fixing themselves, leaves regrowing, it straightened out and became healthy again, not damaged at all, and it even swelled slightly, growing a fraction bigger.
Silvery splotches danced across her already blurred vision, her head lolling to one side as she collapsed out of her chair and onto the floor with a meaty thud as her head connected forcefully with the hard ceramic flooring, her vision going dark as she lost consciousness, slipping away into the sweet abyss of nothingness.
Snapping back to reality, Kore's walking hesitated for a moment before it continued. She was born from these memories - this was who she was... The other was much too weak but she, she was strong.
The turbulent thoughts out of her system, her mind was calm again, and she rounded a bush, coming across the Vira sized crater in the ground. Yep, definitely where she had landed. Looking up, she set her eyes upon a colourfully dressed male - and the hat jogged the other's memories, a wicked grin peeled the sides of her mouth as she approached him and a stranger, a woman.... She seemed... Somehow familiar...? Had Kore seen her before? She wasn't sure. But she did her best to sneak up on him, creeping along as quietly as she could while walking normally.
She had to think hard to pull up a name from the other's memories - Lucca.
Whether he had noticed her or not, she got behind him and brought her hand down firmly on his right shoulder, her face close to his ear as she spoke. "Well well. Up to your old tricks again, 3 inches?", her voice was calm, menacingly calm, the sinister smile gracing her features as her eyes bored holes into the back of his skull. She referred of course to the woman he was with... She wondered impassively whether or not he had in fact subjected this other woman to the same.... Hospitality the other had been subjected to...
"I hope this poor woman has been spared the sight of your little... Disappointment.", she snickered wickedly. Oh yes, she was going to have a lot of fun with Lucca. The other would've roughed him up slightly and that would have been the end of it... But she... She was a cat, who had just captured her favourite mouse.
revior revior littleberry littleberry

Scarlett O'Hare
Scarlett groaned as she was forced back to her feet because something had happened to the woman with the massive sword. The only person in the family she DIDN'T want to deal with. It felt like dealing with the one dog back in her small gang that refused to work with the rest and honestly was killed because of its refusal to cooperate. Except that Vira wouldn't be "put down" that easily. Scarlett stretched as she walked over to Snow, the thing that introduced itself as Kale. Scarlett merely pulled her axe out from behind her back and planted the polearm into the ground, the well kept blade shimmering in the sun. "Scarlett." The little red-head spoke up as she looked questioningly at Kale. If she made a false move, the tiny girl would fling the woman far enough away that, unless her abnormality was speed and not her appearance, she wouldn't catch up anytime soon. "Need to fetch." Scarlett pointed to where Jackson was running off, basically saying they should fetch Vira.

Ryuji Nakamoto
Ryuji yawned as he popped some of his joints back into place. Crusher's last attack had been rather focused, but it wasn't much of anything he hadn't endured before. Of course, more of the memories of what he endured had been filling his mind since the fight with Crackerjack and Sizemore. "Damn Fox. Must be finally giving me MY gift." Ryuji knew that he honestly would be a vicious animal if not for the Fox. But it still felt like a part of him had been deprived the chance to thrive because of his existence. And that's what soured Ryuji's mood. However, observing Lilac, Snowdrop, Lilly, Scarlett and some newcomer was enough to lift his spirits slightly. "Well, I'm glad to see that the garden is...." Ryuji's voice trailed off as he noticed Lilly's frozen arm. "Mostly, unharmed." Ryuji could feel his irritation with himself now growing. He'd gotten so caught up on protecting one flower that another had been hurt. You should get serious Ryu. Move on from me. His ex-lovers voice rang in his head like an unpleasant bell chiming every twenty minutes to remind you to wake up.

Quietly Ryuji walked into the group before hearing Scarlett mentioning fetching. "Who are we fetching? And where's the Desert Rose? I expected her to be griping about losing out on all the booze in the base by now." Ryuji joked as he finally managed to lighten up. It was the first time since the battle in Svetch that Ryuji put on a TRUE smile. "And you, my curious little fly trap. Are you the newest edition to our ragtag bunch of weirdos?" Ryuji leaned against one of the trees while slipping one of his throwing needles out from the box on his wrist. He still had a decent supply, but he would need to send for more soon. And talking to that one weirdo wasn't exactly pleasant.

Hector "Crow" Mendez
Crow continued to gently pet Tela's head as she called to him. "I'm here Tela." Then he looked up to the male as he spoke. "Yeah. We didn't exactly choose to join The One. They chose us to join." Hector remembered his initiation very distinctly. The battle with his brother is what led him down the path to what he was today. A knowledgeable torturer and wanted criminal. But, what else could he have done? Die. The word shook Hector's very core before he looked over to the destruction. "This place won't be safe long. No doubt bounty hunters and the WG will be on their way here." Hector sighed as he gathered more shadows from the forest. The lacking will from the trees making their shadows easy to manipulate. As the congregated the shadows took the form of a man. No larger than Hector, but proceeded to pick up Tela bridal style. "You may want to leave as well. And heading TOWARDS the destruction will be your best bet. The survivor of an Abnorm fight is normally noted to NOT get chased down by bounty hunters with a lick of common sense. Plus, it wouldn't be bad to have someone else watching my back. I can only concentrate on so much." With his point made, Hector began to walk into the woods with his shadow protecting Fashionista.

Syphe Syphe Drook Drook Tetro Tetro Tyra Tyra littleberry littleberry Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
Mentions: Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe FrostFire FrostFire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back